Culture Pals /cp/ general - Horny edition

Didn't see a thread so here we go. .

MEGA: mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/renaudew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OP's pic - typical roach

No wonder most of the qt's block messages from Turkey.

>meet blonde qt from Germany
>shes one of those "refugees welcome" girls

every fucking time

I'd tell my experience with one of such German girls but it's too absurd that you wouldn't believe me so I won't even bother

What do you do when things start to get less interesting between you and your qt?

If it gets less interesting, why force yourself?

Just tell them you've recently got a girlfriend irl. Easiest way to ditch an online qt for good.

share with us, mate

Since that yesterday I received her whatsapp and we talked for a hour and half.
Should I talk with her today?
If so, what should I talk this time?

When I did Erasmus in Germany, my dorm flatmate was a "refugees welcome" kinda girl. Dreadlocks, hippie shit, you know the deal. We became friends quickly and ended up going out a lot. She had a boyfriend from another state. I ended up having sex with her and we became fuckbuddies in the end. She was constantly complaining about her boyfriend.

I remember her telling me about how she went to a pro-refugee convention/charity event with her boyfriend. I told her that she wasted her time and money because you don't solve the refugee crisis by donating money. She wasn't happy to hear that so she stopped talking about it.

Just text her anything man

sounds like a typical german girl

German girls were pretty degenerate and had no self respect. I feel bad for you people desu. I feel bad for all men around the world because they're not any better here, Turkish girls are unstable and cheat like crazy

I had a Turkish qt on IP for awhile. Got to the point to where she was saying she was in love with me and would get mad if I didn't message her enough or if other girls talked to me. Had to cut her loose after this started. Bitch was crazy.
Is this normal for Turkish girls?

That's VERY common behavior here. Not just with women but with men too. It's a cultural thing. I grew up in Turkey, I was like that too. When I moved abroad and dated girls there, they were dumbfounded about my clinginess and paranoia. Eventually I adapted to their customs and then moved back to Turkey, now Turkish girls are dumbfounded about how relaxed I am compared to other Turkish guys.

Such is life

>refugees welcome kinda girl
>cucks her bf with a turk

Why am I not surprised?

That's the irony of it, that's why it's an absurd story. This is something you'd expect from a movie or a cuck fantasy story on Sup Forums, not real life.

Interesting. So insecurity is built-in to the culture there? Is everyone a serial cheater or what?
There are people here in the US that act the same way, btw. They are the minority though.

I'm not sure, I'd have to think about it. The easiest way to find out is to compare Turkish society to western societies.

People here are not very self aware, not very mature, they are not very experienced. And cheating is a very big thing against honor and Turks have a big sense of honor, so they are very protective of their honor, therefore they have an unhealthy protective barrier. They want to minimize the chances of getting cucked because of that, and that means "dont talk to other girls/guys, dont go out, talk just to me, talk to me," etc. It's an attempt at trying to persuade you into not cucking them.

Why are they so scared? I think it boils down to the matter of honor.

Where is the irony? I am actually from Germany and I believed your story right away.
You should have slayn some oft that international erasmus pussy instead though imo

I already did. A French girl, an American girl (she was not on Erasmus but another exchange program), 3 German girls.

I also dated a Croatian girl but we never had sex, we cuddled and watched films.

>American

Was she shit?

She was a great person, lovely personality, very friendly and kind. The only think I didn't like about her was the fact that she was simple minded. I'd talk history, philosophy, etc. with her and she'd just smile and try to change the topic in the end. I had to turn my brain off to enjoy her presence. I could talk about everything with my ex so I keep comparing new girls to her.

Here's her bunda.

Noice

Americans are boring Tbh. Most girls are too caught up in celebrity gossip and shit to actually learn anything

Same. I had a lot of success with German girls because they were autismo like me.

But you need to turn your brain off for American/Turkish/etc. women

it's sort of depressing. North American girls as a whole are shit

I wanted and I tried to talk to german girls, I even was trying to learn german.
But they never responded.
I'm afraid to talk to one that has no pic, but that's risky.

talk when you feel like, there's no schedule.

I'm talking with her right now.

Yeah, German girls on interpals are very distant. They wouldn't even view back when I had a fake Chad profile.

Well my method didn't seem to work on this Pole. But that's ok I guess, I'm gonna stay friends with her at the least. She's pretty cool.

Well, I guess that isn't a "no". But she mentioned something happened to her in the past, and she doesn't want to talk about that topic. :/

you use too many emotes, don't use more than one per message unless you're being ironic about it

German girls are the worst in Europe, focus on another country they're all better quality

Nah it doesn't have to do with the emojis. I base how I emoji off of how they use their emojis. If the girl uses them a lot, then I will too. If not, then I scale back.

>don't flirt with me so much like that
>Just be yourself
Just fuck my shit up
People who use the monkey emoji should be shot anyway
t. Brit

don't mimic them, until you're confident you've got them don't use many emotes, it gives off beta vibes
would much rather a British girl to a German, German women are pretty vile on the whole

well I don't do that until I've become comfortable talking with them. I've been talking with this Polish QT for about a month now.

>a month
>no nudes
ya dun goofed

I'm not trying for nudes. I want long term friendships

haram! cheating on the french qt!

urghhh

Nnoooooooo

But I am potentially meeting a Russian QT in 34 days..

Train girl?

Plan for her to sit on your face.

she's coming to you?

i re read, are you planning on going to europe before france?

she's on a work visa in Florida. Which, I'm going to Florida for a few days next month. She wants us to meet up

I have this girl on WhatsApp after literally having a convo of no substance at all.

What do?

Also I just downloaded Whastapp so I don't have a pic, can I just use my interpals one?

Learn about her. Ask her what she's interested in, where she's traveled, shit like that

I'm not from Stockholm

Polish girl just invited me to travel with her to Iceland.

No one cares about WhatsApp pic, let's hope you guys will share lots of pics in the chat itself ;)

she's clearly angling for you to buy her the ticket lol

don't be a gullible idiot, she a gold-digga

looks like it, doesnt mean she wouldn't enjoy his company tho

well. I'm not going to buy her a ticket. She has a good job.

We had a few lines of conversation and suddenly I have four voice messages.

Im not cute enough to be used to this kind of treatment

I don't understand, why don't people who have weird growths like that just go to a Dermotologist and get it easily removed?

Where is she from?

St. Petersburg

7 voice messages now

my gf has a mole on her face but is busy studying abroad so doesn't have time to get it removed

anyway it's just a brown spot who cares

Damn nigga, she wants the D and a Green Card after, get it in!

well a mole isn't an issue of course. But from that picture it looks different than a mole. It'd raised above the surface of the skin.

muh based alpha burger.

welcome back shvili which girls are you conquering?

>muh alpha burger

Me?... alpha?

is there actually possible of posting picture without actually downloading it ? i mean i use lightshot for screenshots, and it would be really easier for me.
on topic: where did i fuck up ?

you should have invited her to you local Milizia Volontaria per Sicurezza Nazionale battaglione.

why are american girls so fucking dumb, when american guys seem fairly intelligent ? no wonder you are looking for someone abroad.

>sit on train with her talking about my doggo
>"oh well he is a pretty wild doggo you know, i think he has that disorder...um...whats it called..."
>looks at me like im a retard
>utter some made up word that sounds cool

why do i always spill spaghetti?

Why did she get butt hurt over what you said?

You didn't actually say you were Benito

i am always like that when i have convo with 10/10 girl, it's natural

They are really shallow..

not a big deal dude.

idk man she is such a bitch.

Is this pic cringe enough?
interpals.net/renaudew

What the hell? You literally just said a random phrase.

What a faggot

maybe this was the case ? people are easily offended.

Kek

Post your profile

nein ! i don't want to blow off my undercover

Eurobros are yourgirls for real as easygoing as they appear in interpals, i initially am going to join the army, but if your qt-s are spontonous i might go to germany for work/study (yes i am virgin ;_; )

What happened?

Any black qts?

If you join the army can to send me some military combat pants?

I collect milsurp

You're back!

I had to ask that question the last 2 days because you didn't post it.

Joining the army in Georgia seems like a terrible plan desu

sure kek if i survive.

I lost hope somewhat because you lads all seem to be racist.

>tfw I'm a refugee
>white wimmens want the superior Islamic cock

Not wanting to go to Iraq?

Thoughts? Opinions? Horny?

saddam hussein dindu nuffin wrong tbqh pal.
they don't send us to iraq but afghanistan. i am joining the army because studying here doesn't really give you job opportunities in the future + studying isn't free and you need to support 4 years of studies, so i don't really have many choices, i could go to germany but don't really feel good about it.

Who is that?

>Sup Forums pass user

you look strong user, i wouldn't mess with you tbqh

fuckinn NEWFAGS thats JAWBRAH the KING of CULTUREPALS

lol you are autist man, no wonder you have to jerk off on interpals.

Wow what an asshole.
He probably has a small dick

Rude and very autistic, it's like you didn't get the chance to be a faggot in high-school so are making up for it now

HAHAHAHAH BETA KEK NEWFAGS

jelly? umad broskis? buttclenched perhaps?

Kek, I used to be like that in school for jokes. It's only fun when you do it in school, on the internet you just look like a loser. You never act like that alone, it's usually like a inside joke to your friends and we just have a laugh over it. But you're all alone and doing it on the internet.