How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

why do you post this everyday?

is it just one more day that you pussied out of committing suicide OP?

Whenever an hero bread goes up

Usually when I'm alone

don't be sad, hug me instead

almost everyday

All the time, want some pepes?

wew

Hit me up with them pepes user. If you got any more Stannis ones that'd be great

Yes

Used to be everyday.
Less now.

most everyday... death sounds so peaceful

I only saw the top of the thumbnail and initially thought it was a picture of the ELO logo

When the drugs wear out

Someone tell me about your ills and I will give you the answe're you seek. No craziness included.

last one.

The last time I was happy was when I was in childhood bliss. I don't think I'm exactly depressed, but I'm certainly not happy. What do I do? Also,
>answe're

Force moved out of shit western country by family I've been sad not fully depressed the only thing I'm happy about is how easy it is to buy drugs which keep me happy now

strangely only if i wake up in the middle of the night. if i fall asleep on the couch and wake up to groggily stumble to bed reality starts flooding in and i get the sudden urge to get my rifle out and off myself. i guess my conscious can't defend against my unconscious in that half awake state. maybe a few times a month.

All of Sup Forums is regurgitated horseshit now.

Some faggot mod took "Sup Forums was never good" as a standing order and kills every attempt to liven this place the fuck up.

I wonder if /trash/ is any better?

i think about it every god damned day

Do you want that childhood bliss or a new wonder in your and the new age?

Be happy with good food, water and a longing desire to be just as you ought want to be.

Have a good goddamned day. I mean life.

Please post results you guys. It's b after all.

Whenever I see the words, "President Trump". Comey's hammer of justice can't come fast enough.

About 50,000-70,000 per day, apparently.

Everyday. Next question.