Reminder tax is theft

Cristiano Robando is in route to be sentenced for 2-6 years in prison after robbing Hacienda of 150 Million Euros during his stay in Madrid from 2009-2016 through tax evasion/foreign assets

This comes after Lionel Messi was sentenced to 21 months in prison for evading 4 Million Euro in tax (which he has paid)

La Liga is going to die

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.com/real-madrid/story/3012942/cristiano-ronaldo-court-date-likely-over-tax-arrangement-gestha-union-presiden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In Spain, you don't go to prison for a 2 year sentence. He'll pay a fine and that will be it.

Wrong board OP, most of Sup Forums is filled with bootlicking cucks

>implying rich people go to prison for breaking the law

In Spain, you don't go to prison if you are a famous soccer player

He plays for halal so he'll get away with it, disgusting club with mexibeaners and kebabs

Not as disgusting as England clubs covering up old smelly men touching little boys desu

Isn't he named after Reagan?

Shut up, both of you have the same culture of molesting young up and coming athletes.

Get the fuck out of my country you smelly beaner, that's your fucking culture, ruining America.

Sure thing Joe Paterno, oops forgot you're a spic

The Penn State incident was an isolated event. Your entire nation's league was caught.

What the hell is going on in Spain? Are they trying to make examples of these athletes? Is the country just that poor, to the point where they need a few million from their all-star athletes?

I know you're probably all asleep right now because of time zones, but in the morning I'd appreciate it if Juan, Santiago or Jordi can explain why the government keeps trying to prosecute athletes

any of you lads have that one picture with the 4 black girls?

they're so poor right now they need to go after high profile people to squeeze out a couple million euro

Go back to mexico, Juan
Only spics with that flag are halal knob lickers, taco eating nonce

Nothing will happen to him. Just like Messi. Penaldo > Messi still.

How long does a sentence have to be in Spain so they can't suspend it like they did with Messi?

>has nothing to say
>has to call me a beaner, which isn't even true

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENGLEL
B T F O
T
F
O

over 2 years

life already blew you the fuck out making you a spic

damn Messi, you made me think

You aren't any better by posting on Sup Forums

>Replying to him 6 (six) hours later

espnfc.com/real-madrid/story/3012942/cristiano-ronaldo-court-date-likely-over-tax-arrangement-gestha-union-presiden

Topkek, looks like the court's criteria varies by club. Barca subhumans BTFO

>Messi roasted when avoiding tax which he probably doesn't even know
>Penaldo get caught too and people suddenly blame spain goverment
lmao Messi hater so pathetic

At this point, I think we are the only country in the EU that actually prosecutes people for tax evasion.

The Southern Euros especially never really gave a fuck about it.
They started recently to because they need moniez, but those trials never really result in people actually going to jail or paying appropriate fines over there.

>being this biased
You shitskin spics are cancer

In spain you don't even go to jail for killing people.
This country is a joke.

They need the money, they probably gonna raise the taxes soon too

Jordi, I think you shouldn't use a proxy next time you embarrass yourself in front of us with your half-truths.

>why is crime being punished

>why is crime being punished

Source: El Mundo Deportivo

what if some athlete would always donate the taxable amount to charity of some sort? whould that be less unethical?

4>2>3>1

wtf I love niggers now

Germany is #1 top 3 in the world easily

3 > 1 > 4 > 2

>implying he'd pay a fine rather than go to jail look like a martyr while being able to continue his homosexual lifestyle without the paparazzi invading his privacy

Getting caught was part of his plan

>falling for the three at the back meme

The only crime here is the Spanish government trying to rob Ronaldo of his money that he himself earned.
Prove me wrong, Protip: you cant
Bootlicker