God tier trap albums

Pic related proved to me that there's a lot of untapped potential in trap. Are there more albums like this?

nah, it really is the only good one

he is 100% right

thanks

Future's DS2
Drake's What A Time To Be Alive
ITSOKTOCRY's Blue Citrus
Kendrick Lamar's TPAB

>TPAB
>trap

>future
>what a time to be alive
>not If you're reading this its to late

op's and mine are the only good trap albums

Rodeo is not a good album. Try again.

Is there an explanation for your distaste of Rodeo?

The main thing is I just find Travis Scott to be an incredibly boring artist. He manages to be the most boring an unessential part of this entire record. I actually quite like some of the production on this record, but he is completely outshone by his features on this thing. Dude added absolutely nothing, not to mention this shit drags on the back end.

And there are only a handful of songs on this thing that I would classify as anything above mediocre. Totally forgettable record

You guys realize this album isn't good at all right? Literally every song sounds the same. It's basically just one song. Denzel peaked with nostalgia 64...

Halftime, half a perc and half a xanny nigga, halftime
Half a pint, pour up an eight, my nigga halftime

Several T.I. albums (King, Trap Muzik, Urban Legend, Trouble Man)

Several Young Jeezy albums (The Inspiration, Thug Motivation 101, TM103)

And a few Montana of 300 releases (Cursed With a Blessing, Fire in the Church)

Great storytelling, God-tier beats, great flows, and even some good lyricism

One of the best rap albums this decade.

Well if you think Travis Scott is so boring then give me an example of an artist in this category who isn't boring.

Can I get a link ?

As much as I like Rodeo I have to agree with some of this. Way too many features and the album drags a bit here and there as well. Songs like 90210 show that Travis can carry a track on his own, but for the most part he just leaves it to some pretty predictable and sometimes annoying features.

That, my dude, is where you're wrong.

Like, Really wrong.

This is how i feel about Birds. In the case of Rodeo the part that really impressed me is how well he could carry the album due to the long length of the album. There is not one bad song on this thing. Even some of the features who you would expect not to be good (Justin Bieber) kind of did their thing. All i'm saying is that if we're looking in the grand scheme of trap albums, this is the closest thing to perfection.

THIS

For T.I start with King or Trap Muzik
For Jeezy start with Thug Motivation 101
Only Montana release I've heard is Cursed with a Blessing so start with that