Albums that start off strong then go to shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym4D1UjVFr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything after first song tbqh

Everything after the first song tbqh

got a dl link?

I used soulseek, if you don't know, the album is Hollow Me by yura yura teikoku

The only good song after Bukowski is the last one, good times are killing me.

Their songs are hit or miss for me, I like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym4D1UjVFr8

holy shit lol

for emma forever ago

never been big on yura teikoku, my ex loved that shit

man i could not disagree more

I've Seen Footage is the last good song on this.Hacker is okay I guess.

MBDTF is definitely wayyy better on the first half.

I bet the lot of you exclusively stream your mp3s.

I may be a pleb,but I'm not a normie.

Wait what the fuck

brighten the corners gets really lame after embassy row, and even that really pales in comparison to tracks like stereo and shady lane.

Starts off really great, but some of the songs in the middle (Sex Murder Party) and some near the end (Halfway to the Halfway House, Ticker Tape) are clunkers.

This album took a little longer to grow on me than other Gorillaz albums did.

>the non conformist oath
holy shit I had to turn it off at that point. I haven't listened to gorillaz since. I can't appreciate blur in the same way. i'm traumatized by how fucking lame that was.

the worst song on the album (fuck that) may be on the second half, but the rest are straight classics

and hacker is the best song on the album

Is this B8?

I cant understand how you can genuinely believe this? Elaborate

Thankfully it gets fucking great at the end again

Agreed. It gets a bit boring, but Hacker is a great closer

After what track?

Blacker the Berry?

>album starting off strong for 2/3rds of its tracklist, then going to shit for the last third
I think that kind of curve misses the thread's premise. I would nominate almost any EDM/current synthpop album targeted at teenage girls, they usually start off with 2-3 decent bangerz and then utterly run out of ideas (pic related).

That comma is redundant, non-normie.

BITCH PLEASE

Mate it's a Steve Martin comedy bit, it's not serious

What is 90% of them since every band puts their strongest singles in the beginning of the album?

This album really does fall off after the first couple of tracks, after Istanbul.

The first track is a strong 9 and subsequent tracks range from strong 4 to light 6.

>no one has listened to this because it isn't Sup Forums core

i've listened to it, fucker

ive heard it too

youre not a special snowflake

Drops in quality once Lou does a gay voice

Might as well stop once Heroin has finished, the rest of the album is just so you can play in the car without people thinking "wtf some old guy is talking about people dying, so depressing, turn off pls ;_;" by squeezing out a couple cute ditties to counteract the sheer fucking explosion of the electric viola at the last third of the song. And whilst we're on the subject, self-titled is not a good album (Murder Mystery is the only particularly good song on there) and Loaded is even more front-loaded than the rest. Oh, and the "gay voice" is John Cale, not Lou, which featured prominently on White Light/ White Heat, there best album in that all the songs are actually good.

that album's quality throughout OP

I love that album you special snowflake pleb. It's great all the way through

WRONG

3x3x3 all the way bitch

Why can Sup Forums not just pick one cover and stick with it for this album.