REKT

REKT

Damn yo getting shot to death would probably suck

Being shot to death is a luxury compared to the other possibilities associated with cartels.

bump

was a nice piece of ace

Horrible fettish you sick pup.

>> nolifers

ALL RIGHT NIGGERS, LISTEN UP.
I HAVE A COLLECTION OF OVER 200 GORE VIDS.
I WILL START POSTING AND IF NO ONE CONTRIBUTES I WILL LEAVE.

story??

well are they as old reposted to vomitatious levels like these fgt? ive seen this shit a billion fucking times please have something decent or dont fucking bother fucklord

I have some that I have never seen on here.
What do you want to see?

some non over played bulllhsit, like what i am replying to right now

That was close, she almost got her boots soaked

Story?

ya woulda been a shame

If they're quick enough she'll still be warm and malleable.

fucking newfags ruin the simplest things

How's this?

ide hit it

nice havvent seen it before thanks user im proud of you and the filename was kek worthy keep em coming plox

and ya i know this is old but it is gold , that ass tho

sick fuck, kys

Source? This browser doesnt play webms, using xbone.

no u

I'm okay with adults getting snuffed, but kids is where I draw the fucking line

got you fam

You might like this

CHECKED, and christ that is disgusting! keem em coming nigger, no overplayed bullshit please

>filename
Edgy faggot/10

But on another note she is lucky if these were cartels, she could've been slowly beheaded with a pocket knife.

old fuck off god dam i hate seeing the same shit please kys

Fuck you

How's this? Too mellow?

old as shit god dam old as the crust/smegma in your moms panties

alien

This?

SEU BUCETA

I like looking at this stuff, but like 30% of me wants to stop.

know any back story on this?

Wow, who's that?

some faggit idk im straight but this one i saved sue me

i dont speak greek

OP was being a faggot, got what he deserved

Seu madruga

>timetraveller kills best future footballer

OLD AS FUCK KYS

why didn't they rape her first, she looked hot

Bump. Don't stop?????

Yea, it's old ass shit but remind me what the story is again?

nice and new thank you user never seen it before

OLD KYS

ALSO OLD ALSO KYS

oh this webm

Kid stole the guy filming's gun, then tried to sell it back to him like a retard and guy filming shot him with it.

Story i heard anyway

Don't see you posting.

name is Sue Lightning

Fake this kid is still alive

new thank you

new computer i have nothing fuck off

old kys

At least she instantly died, so

That filename

Go to bed Haley

What the fuck did he expect to happen?

Don't act like an entitled cunt, if you want new shit dig through live leak. Stop being such an annoying faggot.

dont tell me what to do fgt, iwill be as annoying as i want and there aint fuck all you can do abt it bitvh

Yes, They really, really like you if they JUST shoot you to death.

You may be right about that, but you are the one who just had a stroke.

I'm curious, What is the filename? I'm on mobile

fite me right now pussy

making_lasagna

cunto

i swear to god i will fuck a niggers asshole right now come at me pussies

>pic fucking related fagits

yeah thats not a male. no way.
editing.

kek

underrated post
amerifats wouldn't understand this joke m'dude
use your talents elsewhere

OLD

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

shame, she was pretty, obviously out of OP fags league

Careful and don't let that edge cut you.

Head on over to your favorite gore tube and rev up that webm converter faggot, contributors get to complain. "Gimmie gimmie!" cries the whiny nigger before he chimps out at the mention of doing some of the work himself to reap the rewards.

As you're so fond of telling others to do, please kill yourself - you offer nothing of value to the world.

fuck with a nigger please ano

being this new, not recognizing pasta , fucking please just end your life fgt

jesus

Thanks, user.

OMG you people are fucking horrible like seriosuly, how can you find this shit intertaining!?! this shit is so fucked up you people need help like honestly whats wrong with you sick fucks? how can you watch people getting sliced up and like it!?! this website is so fucked up man you people need therapy

what the fuck is stopping them from using a sharp or serrated knife? it just takes so long it is criminally inefficient.
Also wtf i just had to do like 6 captchas

you need a taste of reality. shit like this happens everyday in this world. and this can happen to you.