youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8&t=69s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9rRWTTFBxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello

hi

>slav thread
>fucking russkie
Kill yourself tatar mongrel

Russia has nothing to do with Slavs. You're communist niggers.

>slav thread
>fucking polack
Kill yourself sarmatian mongrel

Poland has nothing to do with Slavs. You're suckers of EU dick and traitors.

Sooo... stfu

Baltics are not slavs?

>Kill yourself sarmatian mongrel
Lmao,
>Poland has nothing to do with Slavs. You're suckers of EU dick and traitors.
Traitors to what? Not wanting to be as poor as your mongolian niggers?

Fuck off. Every bad slavic stereotype comes from Russia, you're a fucking cancer of the Slavs.
They speak Baltic languages. So take a fucking guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8&t=69s

Estonians are finngols. Latvians and Lithuanians are slavs

fucking cancer of the Slavs are pepiks, tho.
gays, lesbians, godless niggers and perverts

Stop forcing this stupid fucking shite.

Serbs are l2, Polacks and their bastard children are mostly R1a.

Jebany rusak

Post qt slav azn hapas pls

Go to huj, Nikita

Are civil servants shit in Russia too ? I can't take it more here

would you marry this pure, innocent virginal woman?

Are tall brown haired people discriminated by passive aggressive manlets/mongoloid/black haired "whites" in russia too?

any kind of nazism/racism is punishable in russia

Here always shitty persons are in charge so they can make other persons feel like shit too, and it's not legal to do something against them

In Russia there are many Slavs, but politics is aimed at globalization, as in Western Europe. Languages of the Eastern Slavs march on the Old Slavonic more than the Polish. Ancient Rus glorified the Slavs. What is the history of Poland famous for? Genetically, you are close to the Eastern Slavs, but the mentality is rotten.

Jebac moj huj pizdoju

date me

>that corridor
how can slavs be so cucked?

Can we expect Slavic union any time soon desu?

>You're suckers of EU dick and traitors.
being Slavic has nothing to do with the EU but I guess you would like all the Slavs to be under Russian Empire amirite? That's why you love pan-slavism so much .

>Keeping distance from insane balkanlar
>bad

>south slavs
>slavs

Kill yourself

baltics are slavs too...

t. Slav roleplaying a Hun

This will disrupt the balance of power in Europe. The Slavic Hitler will be born.

Daily reminder that in reality Slavs divide into two groups: Northern and Southern. The latter are Slavic only linguistically.

Filthy Jew

Shut the fuck up, mongol.
>Central Russians
Into fucking trash. Russians are mongolized polacks.

>Languages of the Eastern Slavs march on the Old Slavonic more than the Polish
This is incorrect. Western and Southern Slavic languages are more archaic than Eastern Slavic languages.

>Ancient Rus glorified the Slavs. What is the history of Poland famous for?
Ancient Rus was no more Slavic than any other Slavic country of the time. Actually Rus has been dragged very far away from Slavic culture when Mongol invasion happened.

>but the mentality is rotten
I think that as a Russian you are not in position to talk about rotten mentality.

Genetically, yes. But the Slavs are also a cultural community. Indian brahmanas and Persian Aryans have the same haploguppu, but they are not Slavs. And the northern Russians are genetically similar to Finns and Scandinavians, but they think they are the most true Russian Slavs.

No, never. All slavs are traitors.

>>Filthy Jew.
I joked, and you are caught in a bait.
>>mongol
Proofs? Did you do a genetic analysis? You saw me?

Daily reminder that all Ukrainians are Turkic/Mongol mix more than they are Slav

>Proofs? Did you do a genetic analysis? You saw me?

If you are not a Slav, then go to your homeland, raise the standard of living in your country, and do not use ready-made.

>Poles are Sarmatians
>Serbs, Montenegrins, Bosnians and Croats are Illyrians
>Ukrainians are Turks
>Fyromites are Macedonians
>Bulgarians are Thracians
>Slovenians and Czechs are Germanic/Celtic
>Slovakians are Hungarians
>Russia is Finno-Ugric
>Belarus is Baltic

What kind of fake? I can draw, too. See authoritative sources. I did a test for X and Y, and I can claim that most of me are Slavs. Your conversations will not repaint me in yellow, they will not make my eyes narrow. Are you sure that you are not a Jew or a Mongol? The Mongols walked south and reached you. A lot of Jews lived and live among you.

You're denying Rus got MONGOL'd and the refugees of Rus created Muscovy later?

Jews rarely bred with Poles, most of the time they didn't even knew the language.

cлaвa

>You're denying Rus got MONGOL'd
Russians and Mongols never interbred

>Western and Southern Slavic languages are more archaic than Eastern Slavic languages.
Source:my ass

>Actually Rus has been dragged very far away from Slavic culture when Mongol invasion happened.
>"A lie repeated often enough becomes the truth."
Are Poles really that dumb to believe that a war of extermination may be a good foundation for a cultural exchange?

I'm going to post here from now on
I like Slavs

Dude he's just a butthurt Ukrainian immigrant. He's not really Polish or Slav even. Ignore him

I didn't read that thread but tell me - are you already hate each other and shitposting? :^)

I do not deny the Mongols, but are there so many of them? The Moscow principality was before the Mongols. Have you ever been in Russia? Have you seen many Mongols personally? In Russia, about 50% of people have Slavic roots along the male line, like the Poles and 25% Finno-Ugric. So Poles are mixed too. Look at the statistics for the countries of Europe. Are there "clean countries"? Do you know the history of your country? Do you know that the Mongols visited you too? But they left not so much after themselves.

>slavic thread
>filled with anger, shitposting and "you're not true slavic"
wow

yeah

>filled with anger
it's fucking Slavic "brotherhood", dude

It's just that one Hohol in Poland m8

Spierdalaj.
Wypierdalaj
Wykurwiaj
Won kurwo mongolska
Raus

ja tak i dumal.

Wypierdalaj ruska kurwo.

Only the Slavs hate each other. Therefore, many Europeans look at them as shit. Do not prove anything to me, I know how the Westerners treat the Poles and the Hohols.

Wypierdalaj ze Szwajcarii śmieciu rosyjski.

Ukraińcy = Rosjanie
Rosjanie = Ukraińcy.

Same animals.

>I-im not Ukrainian I s-swear
Sure thing Mykola

Polish is a degenerate language. Any Slavic language that uses that least Slavic of all letters, the y, is non Slavic anyway, but that goes double for Polish which uses the w. Also, what the hell is the hard/soft sign, lol, sounds like German umlauts, you should all just go back to Bavaria with that shit. Not to mention that non-Slavic Greek alphabet the Russians use. Truly, I feel nothing but disgust at Northern 'Slavs'.

Who the fuck has let you in Switzerland, Vanya?

>his mother tongue is a 150 years old conlang