MEXITHREAD

MEXITHREAD

ahorita no joven

publiquen chavas de monterrey

de Mty

Publiquen el pack de Kelly de mty

alguno de ustedes tiene mas de ella o sabe quien es?

KYC a la verga

Mty

more?

Crispy.

>captcha: street signs are en espanol

holy shit, got any more?

It's been a while since I've updated my collection but...yes.

Se parece a Denisse

es de torreón

Alguien subió las fotos de ella hace tiempo

When are you going to make your country great for once and leave mine alone Paco?

Se mamo
Que quesote

Ya fue todo?

Fuck Beaners. I can't wait until millions of you illegals and criminals are deported. They're already starting to deport criminals of your dirty kind already. I didn't even vote Trump. Hatred for your kind crosses party lines.

Alguien tiene algo de ella?

Va otra

Go get diabetes at McDonald's fucktard

/thread

Im of Mexican decent been here over 4 generations. Even I want the illegals deported. It's no so much them that's the problem. It's the shitty ass kids they tend to raise

no mames. de donde es?

I need to get myself a Mexican wife, white girls are too crazy.
Pocho here, who needs a greencard?

But they are the problem. Mexicans are hard working people, and good with family, but illegals come over and take those jobs and homes from them, rather than coming in the right way. And every country worth something has immigration laws. We're about the only one considered a top country that isn't handling ours properly, and it's costing good people an opportunity.

I genuinely hope you get cancer in your asshole and die in a week

OK

Cuautitlan Izcalli

If you think they're good and hard working you've clearly never actually had to work with a bunch of them

jaja, es de donde yo vivo, igual esta

Would any Mexican girls like to date me I'm a really nice guy and I am a manager at autozone

Kek agrees they're worse than niggers somehow always get in the way and blame whitey for everything and take fucking FOREVER to do anything then somehow did a shittier job than a drunk nigger who was trying to leave as early as possible

posteen fotos de mavi

Actually I have. Worked with a man on some tree work that I've known for years. Hard worker, raised his family right, and his son is making more money than him now. I also lived in the DFW area in Texas for a few years, and the guys looking for work around there did roofing for several houses around us, and they did good work.

Es la mejor que tengo

You're pretty ugly buddy you would just be their atm/ticket to a green card, don't fuck up your nice white genes that way

But I'm ugly how do I have any other chance?

donde estudia? o que pedo?

Y esta, la tuya se ve buena, pasame su face y te doy el de ella

Well those are in the minority though most of who I'm referring to are Puerto Ricans who are like the worst spics of all, either way spics always tend to just be in the way in my experience, all they do is charge such low prices for their work that companies have no incentive to raise minimum wage since there's always that alternative, that's my biggest issue with spics honestly, but that's also more of another (((issue))) as well

Estuvo en la prepa en la net ahorita quien sabe

Try not thinking about yourself I'm a good looking dude and I never get any and I've seen guys I know are uglier than me get way more pussy, girls don't care that much about looks otherwise big niggers wouldn't get chicks, just be confident and think you are the shit and women will believe you, women are fucking retarded dude, you just gotta see them as below you

lo eliminó hace un tiempo.

Ah. Well I can't speak for Puerto Ricans. Seems like if they don't make it baseball they aren't known for anything else, though.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day faggot

They are the fucking worst, I would rather spend time around niggers

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

HIJOS DE SU PUTA MADRE NO LES BASTA CON ARRUINAR /mex/ CON SUS PUTOS HILOS DE DEYANIRAS, SINO QUE TAMBIÉN VIENEN A CHINGAR ACÁ.

SAGE HIDE Y REPORT

Trips for nudes

pero pasalo y te doy el de esta morra

>trips for nudes

faggot

rolling

Pongan unas de Zacatecas o Guadalajara

discrecion con el uniforme user

es disfraz

trips!!!

no asustes cabrón

Buena noche amigos. No soy latino pero hablo español mejor que la mayoria de Americanos. Habla me por favor. Necesito practicar...

>You're pretty ugly
>Nice white genes kek

choose one

the guy needs confidence simple as that, to get any pussy out there.

Samefag

Hue, so a Mexican cant make a joke with another Mexican?

Pochos are not mexicans

More?

¿De donde eres? Yo no soy latino, término asqueroso que nosotros los españoles los denominamos sudacas (incluso a los mexicanos).

fresh to america look.

Ayy el Manolo envidioso

Dual citizenship bih

Ahora trágate mis huevos y vete a tomar por culo

Oh yeah?
Cant win at all then.
People give me shit for not saying "Mexican" even though i wasnt born there and i still get shit on by people for saying im "American/Mexican-American" because of muh heritage.

Soy de los estados unidos. No reconozco esa palabra. Que significa "sudacas"?

>soy español pero no soy latino

would deport

Tienes nudes de ella?
Te los cambios por unos de mi ex. Mismo estilo, más tatuajes.

need info

Oc, que tal anons?