Thoughts on Ariel Winter?

Thoughts on Ariel Winter?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/531/011/240/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the future...is coming on

I hope to god it's not a jew.

She's one of those girls where I find that puberty messed with their looks.

Pound the brown town/10

She looks good when chubby

worth they herpes/10

I'd fuck her until my dick bleeds

Is she chubby now?

would last about 2 pumps before blowing

Idk I remember seeing a photo of her in a White bikini lifting one leg and she looked nice and plump

I'd like to see her fat tits

That's quite old, is she as chubby in the OP pic though?

fat!
too bad she got that fat :(

How is she fat?

Nah she looks way skinner in op pic. I think she looked way hotter before

She is a chubby slut that is only going to get fatter and sluttier.

I wish this was real. But it's not.

God I hope so

You think?

Love how she turned into a trashy whore lately

fat ugly cunt

Tits

Unconfirmed, but I want to believe

She's going head to head with Bella

deeply disappointing that she got a reduction before she started slutting out, her tits were fucking enormous before

I still prefer her, Bella is too skinny for my taste

Yeah, hope they both get THICCER though

she fat

It's possible that she had the reduction for the very purpose of slutting out. Her tits were so enormous that there weren't many slutty outfits that would fit them. Now they're still quite big and she displays them nicely

She's the right amount of THICC for me now

>Thoughts

Too fat.

i mean i dont think she would have slutted out before because she didnt feel comfortable, but it still sucks that now that she got a reduction shes showing them off all the time

the only other celebs with huge tits i can think of would be christina hendricks, (never shows them) sofia vergara, and charlotte mckinney (lost weight and they shrank) i guess? really not many and now theres basically only one left

... and also ugly.

That's old, OPs pic is the newest

You're right user. I was sad the day she announced the reduction. But still I'm happy that at least now we see her as the slut she is.

About those other girls, yeah I can't think of huge boobed celebs that slut it out like Ariel sadly. We'll have to do with her.

where the fuck is her neck??

charlotte mckinney had some really nice moments of her bouncing around or in a bikini looking fucking huge but her tits are significantly smaller now which is a real shame

Happens to thicc girls when they lose weight sadly. Knew a girl who was thicc to the right amount and had huge tits, she got thin and lost those.

i wouldnt even call her thicc back then, she was really skinny and had disproportionate huge tits but then got even skinnier and her tits shrank first

god bless those girls that fill in on the tits first though, every so often you see one who gains like 15 lbs and like 10 of it goes right into her tits

She was something when she was 12 with big titties, now she's just another chunky 19 year old. Go to any college bar in America and you'll find broads much hotter than her, some you could probably even take home.

If the remaining 5 pounds go into the ass it's even better.

Basic bitch, looks and all.
No interesting physical traits that makes her in any way attractive. She just looks typical.

She's stupid, fat and her show sucks

>Thoughts on Ariel Winter?

you are a fucking moron

Is this real or a shoop?

good question

Thanks for pics man

Would bang her like a screen door in a hurricane.

vipergirls dot to

/threads/573317-Ariel-Winter/page33

And thanks again!

Btw Coachella always brings out the slut in the girls who go there

On the upside, even if it's not "her", it's still a woman with a terrific body.

That doggo is cool. Hope she keeps it active.

That's true. Thicc to the right amount, whoever she is I'd impregnate her. Ariel or not

Lost interest when she did the unforgivable sin of getting a breast reduction

I wanted to lose interest

turning into a fat miley

I did too at first. Then she began slutting out and it rekindled my interest in her

She's a hottie, but if she continues to "grow" the way she is, she will become one of those former hotties that are fatties people say in passing "I remember when she was hot."

Supposedly this is how big her tits would be if she never got a reduction.

Recently though she didn't grow much more. Maybe she's conscious of that, she'll stay in a decent shape at least until she finds a wealthy man to marry. Then she will explode

run pigglet run

thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/531/011/240/

Would impregnate then feed from her lactating boobs

Do one for the ass

Here's the only ass shop i've done.

I want to spend the rest of my life licking her pussy, ass and tits.

I can make do with just her ass. Face sitting from her must be a dream

They weren't even done growing. Who knows where she would've ended up.

She is real slutty, she is THICC, and she cut her big titties off. Hope she regrets removing the money makers