A
O

based mike

youtube.com/watch?v=JnPvnIKCJYA

This song always gets to me

Lightweights get out.

>robert plant ripoff
>no one really came close

Not really. A Robert Plant ripoff would be someone like Lenny Wolf or Jack Russell.

youtube.com/watch?v=_zXvg8NejAw

Staley is criminally underrated, I honestly think he is a contender for the best male singer of all time

This. Grimes is an underrated vocalist. Her voice is rich and emotional, like the best voices. And it has quite a wide range.

>To the best of my knowledge, the lowest she can go is D3 (the D below middle C) as heard in the song Symphonia IX. Live, she can down to at least F#3, as heard in this recording of Heartbeats youtube.com/watch?v=3Ci0tAdP7NY

>As far as high notes are concerned, Grimes is what is classically known as a coloratura soprano acuto sfogato, which literally means a high soprano voice with such a large upper range that it might as well have no limit at all. Her highest note on record is a Bb6 in the song Circumambient, but live she has routinely gone higher. You can clearly hear her singing a B6 in the song Go at the 3:50 mark here youtube.com/watch?v=uorp0uUuKPU and performances of Scream like this one youtube.com/watch?v=hjj1qgmZxXk have her in the realm of a C#7.

>F#3 - B6 (her absolutely confirmed live vocal range) puts her just one tone shy of a 4.5 octave range. Whereas D3 - C#7 (the more tenuous limits described above) puts her just one semi-tone shy of a full 5 octaves. So basically somewhere between a 4.5 and 5-octave range.

>Like I said here - one of the most timbrally flexible (independent of training) voices I've ever heard.

>Staley is criminally underrated

by whom? I love Layne, but if anything he's overrated

Think again

You're all embarrassing

who

He's in his mid-60s and vocally is still a force of nature. Shame he looks like a total fuckwit now and 80% of his post-90s output is completely forgettable writing-wise.

youtube.com/watch?v=xesCJ2B8Ops

Park choa, and she's not a slut

wtf does that have to do with anything.

Sluts can't be good vocalists and I already saw 2 sluts when I entered

who

choa

youtu.be/3rYut_pfs3M?t=165

who

choa park, best vocalist in the world but won't be acknowledged because she is korean

god vocalist sana

It's just entertainment, folks

Mike Patton can go higher and lower faggot

so what, you fucking retard? did i say something about mike patton or that her voice has wider range than him? did i say she has the widest range? read my previous post again, imbecile.

lmao

good
eh
mai waifu
I still dont get it. gas the celts