Hey Sup Forums I had a question...

Hey Sup Forums I had a question. So a random number texted my girlfriend tonight and said that I had been talking regularly to my ex gf. This is absolutely not true and when my gf asked what my name was the unknown person named me. We both called the number and it says my call cannot be completed. My relationship is on the fritz here y'all (she can be insecure about these things) my question is is there any way that I can find out who this is? I think they're using an app to generate a fake number but I'm not autistic enough to find anything else out. Help me Sup Forums ur my only hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No probably not.

But you need to ask yourself why your girlfriend believes a disembodied text over her boyfriends word and whether you should be going to these lengths to prove yourself anyway.

>is there any way that I can find out who this is?

How about deductive reasoning? Does your ex have any reason to sabotage your relationship?

Did you reverse search the number?

Umm this is stupid, so any person who knows you guys are in a relationship, can make a fake fb message your girl and she will instantly think you are cheating? lol don't be a faggot, tell her is not true or dump her ass

Are you too busy sexting your ex to answer is us op?

Yes I did. Came up with no name or carrier. Number was twoeightone fivefivefive onesix oneninesixthree

You probably need to go about this the other way. Who has cause to try to fuck up your relationship. They probably know your girlfriend well enough to know this would fuck up your relationship. Does she have any perpetually friend zoned male friends? Do any of her female friends dislike you? Do you have any friends that would want you two to break up?

Well a little background I guess. I ran into her at a huge festival thing my university puts on every year. It was literally hi and bye and I told her immediately after. She freaked tf out then and we almost broke up. And that was 3 weeks ago and now this happens so she has some weird reason to wonder I guess

I have gone through this. As far as male friends go there is one but he's 3 years younger and knows his place. He's a good dude actually and I'm 99% he wouldn't go to this length. Still not ruling him out though. I get along amazingly with all of her female friends and I can't think of any of my friends that would cross me in this manner

281555161963?

In fact she does. We broke up 4 years ago bc she was talking to another guy behind my back. They ended up dating immediately after but she still would sext me all the time. I would drop subtle hints on twitter and it lead to him calling me one night. I told him everything and showed him all the messages. They broke up but ended up dating again after I think

Twoeightone fivefivefive oneninesixthree is the number I fucked up

Do you live in TX?

Yes I do

Since that number shows up as a landline, I'm gonna bet someday used an app or website to spoof the number

Exactly. My question is if there is any possible way to somehow track that down. I know it's a stretch of a question but I'm just brainstorming

Are you sure she doesn't have any friends that just pretend to get along with you but secretly hate your guts?

Or perhaps envious friends or acquaintances that are just fucking your shit up because they can?

You should also consider who is smart enough to spoof the number somehow. It's not difficult but not everyone realizes that it's a thing you can do.

Nah the kid in question is a pussy. There's no way he'd resort to this. I don't understand the logic in it either bc her accusation was that I talk to her regularly. I don't so why make up a lie when you can't back it up?

This was something I was also thinking about! I know for a fact that my ex isn't smart enough to think to use a burner app.

Nope. You're fucked op.

Tell your bitch to fucking chill.

...cuck.

I'm a real cuck too so I can say that

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't have a friend telling her about it.

Plot twist: op's gf sent the text to herself so she could have an excuse to break up with him.

Backwards plot twist: op sent the text because he recently discovered the joy of being a gay bottom and wants his gf to break up with him.

Have you tried to get your girlfriend to help you think of who would do this? She might know someone you're not aware of and it might make you look less guilty if you present your findings.

She's a sorority bitch and we broke up 4 years ago. I doubt they talk about them but could be

Alright I left out a big part of this story I think. She face timed me and asked me to go to my messages and start a new message. My exes name starts with a C so she asked me to type that. I did and her name was third on the list. But what I'm trying to explain to her is that doesn't mean shit bc people ahead of her, I haven't talked to in months and people behind her, I've talked to recently

You goofed by not deleting your ex's contact op

Nah it's a non issue. She has all of her exes in her phone. I don't think anything of it bc I know she doesn't talk to them. For whatever reason I don't get the same treatment.

That's why you goofed. Girls have a double standard, cause she's keeping her ex's on file in case you fall through. But, you better not even ever think about anyone you've ever dated.

I see why you're saying but I don't think it warrants this anonymous any truth. She asked for proof and the person never responded. I bet they got rid of the number and will never respond

Doesn't matter. The seed of doubt has been planted. OP's gf is obviously insecure and this will fester within her until she uses it to justify letting mexican gang members run a train on her one night.

OP so you gonna tell us the whole story or what?

It's a anonymous board.

Also, who the fuck keeps their ex's contact info? That's a bad idea.

Fuck u could be onto something

Idk where to even start. Basically I think sometimes my gf can overreact to little things and as much as I love to argue I don't like arguing with her. We've been dating almost a year. So sometimes I don't tell her something on purpose to avoid those situations. Probably not smart but here we are. For example, I ran into my ex about a half year ago at my university bar scene, I'm 23. Somebody told my gf I ran into her and she was pissed I didn't tell her. Get in trouble yadda yadda. Skip to 3 weeks ago. See ex gf at this giant music/beer festival my school does. She literally comes out of nowhere and stumbles in front of me. I say hi just being friendly and she goes off on how she made a mistake fucking me over 4 years ago. I have no feelings for this girl and got over that years ago so I walked away from her right then. I tell my now gf immediately a min later when I see her what happened and for whatever reason stormed off and we almost broke up over it. She said it was "because I talked to my ex alone" but seriously there are thousands of people around us. It's a concert. And I've seen her ex come up to her at tailgates and they've talked for 10 min. Idgaf bc I know she's moved past that. Anyway we make up and all is better than ever. Now flash to tonight. Random number sends her a message saying I still regularly talk to my ex. Named me. But I guarantee they'll never show any proof. There is none. I haven't done shit.

You're right on the contact info thing. I was 19 when we broke up I don't ever really think about deleting numbers. Far as I'm concerned I keep it so I know it's her bitch ass when if she ever comes around

>be me
>buy new SIM card with because Internet of Things appliance
>try it into my cellphone
>send SMS to random people telling bizarre things, like, ''your gf is cheating on you every Friday'', or, ''everyone knows now, just wait a few days''
>then place SIM into the appliance
>forget it there, no SMS and no voice ever received

Either her friend of she texted that herself to watch your reaction

discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX