PARIS ATTACK: What the fuck is wrong with Muslims? Why they try to kill everyone who isn't Muslim?

PARIS ATTACK: What the fuck is wrong with Muslims? Why they try to kill everyone who isn't Muslim?

1 policeman who died was a relative of mine and this is really disturbing me.

And they say, Islam is religion of peace.

know islam know peace, no islam no peace.

Can't wait for the usual hashtag campaign for a day or two, and then people will move on with their lives

>Billions of muslims on the planet
>Occasional attacks every once in a while
>RADICAL TERRORISM!!!!

>Billions of white people on the planet
>Murders and an unknown number of shootings every single day
>Isolated incidents

I will rape their Allah's wide ass.

Islam is not the problem. Arabs and niggers is. They will find any excuse to use violence.

Bait. Hillary Clinton shill being paid by Shareblue to post shill bait on here.

christians and hindus do shit that is almost as bad, but muslims like to go that extra bit further. also, the west has decided that terrorists/islam are going to be the next big evil, since communism, hippies and anarchists sort of fizzled out. anyone can be declared a terrorist!

part of the problem - although a minor part - is the vagueness of arabic. the words of the Prophet were set out in a language that seems to have been invented by zoned-out dreamers. because of this, the words of the Prophet are open to interpretation, like really badly worded laws. this is why there are twenty times as many commentaries on the koran as there is actual koran, and any power-hungry dickhead can make it mean whatever he wants.

>Once in a while

Yes, i'm sure you are a scholar of Arabic.

how-many-hyphens-can-you-use-in-one-post?

You sir are a retard

There are terrorists out there. It's true, they exist and they terrorize people. They come in all shapes, sizes, and subscribe to all kinds of creeds.

Blaming Islam is ignorant as shit because of the sheer number of them. If you really wanted to get to the bottom of it, you'd determine what actually identifies terrorists rather than using terrrorism as a shitty excuse to hate on brown people.

all-of-them!

بالطبع أنا، أنت الديك مص الأحمق برغوث.

What is the problem here? He only shot a couple of cops, those aren't people anyway.

Une pensée pour la 32ème.

The world would be a MUCH better place if there was no Islam.

Adults that believe in fairytales and floaty, magical child rapists really need to grow the fuck up and ask themselves what's gone wrong in their lives.

I mean, i fucking LOVE the lord of the rings books, but ain't gonna head but the floor several times a day for my new lord Gandalf.

>And they say, Islam is religion of peace.

Who is 'they'?

The only time I ever read this is literally on Sup Forums.

>Why they try to kill everyone who isn't Muslim?

90% of the victims or Islamic terrism are Muslims.

>once in a while

True

Except when you realise there haven't been any terrorism attacks in the name of Jesus Christ in like ever.

2/10 bait son.

I think most muslims are just peace-loving people that just want to live their lives as best as possible live everyone else. They just were born into a really shitty religion.

>What the fuck is wrong with Muslims?

are you so Millennial, you didn't yet understand what a ''False Flag'' attack is?

wtfag

Yeah only because they're surrounded by other muslims.