Name a less funny TV show

Name a less funny TV show.

>Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas&ab_channel=skylazor
discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Spot the Jew" wasn't that funny. Name the kike wasn't funny either. "Burn the nigger" wasn't as funny as BBT

Family Guy. It is just a bunch of random crap that immature people find funny.
TBBT is targeted at a more mature and educated audience and it can apparently be hard for those less clever to understand the jokes.

Is this bait, or am I really witnessing one of those "It's for smart people, you must not get it hehe" people? I "understand" all the cheesy ass jokes and situations, it's simply not funny.

Wtf.. the jokes are easy to understand and as much as I don't like family guy at least it doesn't barrage us with canned laughter after every one or two lines of dialogue (because intelligent people who get the jokes need to know when to lol)

TBBT is a show for dumb people to feel better, because he is so socially inept they can feel superior. If wasn't portrayed that way the show would be called, "I'm Smarter Than You and I Stole Your GF."

Oh what a surprise another person that doesn't understand that Family Guy is an homage to the ancient Greek tragedies and comedies.
Maybe you would have understood that if you had read a book once and not only 9gag.

Nary a single chuckle in this one

I'm sure that's still funnier than TBBT

So true, user.

Name a show with a hotter lead actress.

>Pro-tip: You can't.

>an homage to ancient Greek tragedies and comedies

Care to give even one example?

Nerds and geeks are funny to people not as nerdy or geeky. Guess what side of normal you fall on if you don't find it funny.

Friends, modern family, Simpsons, two and a half men, seinfeld, full house. and of course, any show featured on Disney chanel like Zack and Cody.

I don't find the big bang theory funny because... I'm a nerd? Boy, you just flipped everything over on it's head

friends
family guy
the simpsons
adventure time

Two broke girls

does this make it an intelligent show? the fact that you responded to bait is enough evidence

All those are funnier than the show for aspies

Two and half men post Charlie sheem

No, don't be retarded.

>show is called 2 and a half men
>clearly starring 3 grown ass men

That's when it really jumped the shark.

>Guess what side of normal you fall on if you don't find it funny.
well if by "normal" you mean retarded. seriously youre retarded- not only did you actually think big bang theory is funny, no you argue like that

seinfield is decent

>TBBT
>mature and educated audience

You waffle fucks are all right about this
the writers strike will drown all the cunts
in szechuan sauce

Seinfeld

Seinfeld was good until Curb made it look like fuff

mfw

Seconded

I second this.
It somehow manages to not only be more unfunny then BBT, but it uses the Laugh Track a hell of a lot more then BBT does.
>vagina
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

seinfeld is a little old that's why it's harder to relate to but it wasn't bad.

Also the jewish dude's gf is really hot, fapped to her countless times.

Two Drunk Girls?

Twelve oz Mouse is the worst garbage ever made

seconded.

awful show

tosh 2.0
Modern Family
Angie Tribeca
king of the hill

American Dad
Frasier

South Park
Curb your enthusiasm
Arrested development

Why does everyone swoon over that chick? She looks like any 6/10 club whore.

I really liked the big banf theory until I realized why I hated seeinf cringe content get so popular on the internet.

At first glance it doesn't seem like 2 things that are connected but I realized I hated cringe content on the internet because I was already consuming a decent helping of it everytime I watched that show.

Course that immediately killed my interest in it.

Cringe content is for faggots.

Because everyone else on the show are men and hideous girls. So she looks great in comparison

MST3k

/thread

BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK

You are a blind moron if you don't think Kaley Cuoco is 10/10.

Average face, 9/10 body she works on 24/7, and plastic tits

= a 6/10

You weren't drunk enough to appreciate it's nuances.

More like 4/10. Bet she's terrible at sucking sick.

Thank fuck its gone

youtube.com/watch?v=9cyx6nWdFas&ab_channel=skylazor

Chuck. Penny Dreadful. Buffy. Xena: Warrior Princess.
Take your pick.

It's still on, wtf are you talking about? They're having a season finale, but there's gonna be a new season

HIMYM

Two Broke Girls still takes it, for me. BBT doesn't make me laugh, and often makes me vaguely depressed, but 2BG I find actively awful.

Agents of SHIELD ( Agent May is mah waifu)
Dollhouse
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Jessica Jones
The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Literally any Star Trek show.
Stargate
Star Wars: Rebels (dat Twi'Lek)
Doctor Who
Firefly
How I Met Your Mother
Game of Thrones
Vikings
Grimm
Farscape

Nigga HIMYM was comfy as hell

rick and morty

Gilmore Girls. Worst fuckin show ever.

nope. kys.

Anything (((MTV))) produces in last 15 that was not Music

Coronation Street

*15 years

Friends

ok true

Yes.

2 and a half men
2 broke girls

I remember not really liking Degrassi.

It's shit

discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX

id say assy mcgee was even less funny. or moral oral

KOTH? tfoh

>not realizing that all new TV shows on every basic channel, and the vast majority of shows on cable channels are catered to the absolutely lowest common denominator and will suck to everyone that isn't a sub 100 IQ absolute normie

/thread

Frasier was fantastic

same with Arrested Development

the seinfeld show

Fucking horrible show, you're right.

true. it just never clicked with me. now, Uncle Morty's Dub Shack was hilarious

Literally anything by Chuck Lorre is absolutely garbage

gr8 b8 m8

Substitute "is" with "was" and i'd agree.

On the other hand: Name a funnier show

>protip: you can't
>However, I will accept It's Always Sunny

Korgoth of Barbaria
RIB

Literally any show ever.

>being that gay

>KSK got picked up but Korgoth didn't