Almost 20
Was molested at 15
Sex has always scared me
Whenever i would come close to it i would back out
I am a shame ;^(

Luckily no, but haven't gotten any for almost a year and it sucks

no

whut?

Yup. Be 37 in june. I hate everything about my life.

Why haven't you hired someone yet? Or at least gone to a strip club? I felt great after going to one.

>whut?
What excactly are you confused about?

Did. Got too worked up and spunked as soon as she touched my cock.

So lay off the masturbation for 5 minutes, do some kegels, and go try again. Sheesh.

Download Tinder too.

Think the lack of masturbation caused it. Was too highly sprung. Should have knocked one out before.

I am a virgin. Male. I would sell my soul to be with a woman.

I know your pain. How old? I'm the 37 yr old kissless cunt.

Turned 23 last week

Yes, only 17. though lots of sluts in my school. Here hoping college goes well

not a virgin, but i didn't get laid in months, so in a way i kinda am

>Sex has always scared me, Whenever i would come close to it i would back out
I am a shame

Literally me after some unplesant sexual experiences that ended with me being made out to be the bad guy.

greentext?
u dude or grill?

I literally don't understand how someone can be a virgin after the age of 20, like do you just not want sex or are you actually just a fucking autist? Legit question not bait. lost mine at 17 under the staircase at school.

I personally know more than few autists who have never been with a chick
kissless virgins too

then again, I know some who get laid more than I ever will

*unzips pants*
*sigh* here we go again...

That doesn't answer my question though, how haven't you been laid? I mean it's 2017, i know 3 different girls that have been attracted to hideous handicapped kids but can't act on it. If you're even remotely normal looking how have you not had sex

shit wrong thread

>but can't act on it
there, you said it yourself nig
idk, i guess they're afraid and the fear overcomes their sexual desire

I remember being scared af when I was about to score for the first time

I think I am autistic. Or just seem utterly unfuckable to woman?

duh

How have you been able to stay virgin for so long?

I lost my virginity at 21. Was just poor, rural and an angry teen who didn't socialize.

This better be b8, m8.

i'm 23. it's complicated. didn't really go for any of the very few chances i had because they were with girls and i felt very uncomfortable with my body.

I am serious. I end relationship with 3 girls because they not been virgins

nah, you're prolly just ugly
there's no really cure for that, unless you're loaded and can afford an operation, or few

22yo virgin here. never bothered to go to parties, try to get a gf or get laid. im cool with fapping from time to time, and enjoying vidya n shit

so than you're handicapped is what you're telling me? if no one can act on it with your you're special.

I would never fuck a virgin
that's just....gross

well, ok, maybe in the ass

judging from your post, I'd say you're the one that's autistic here

I'm bipolar, and i've only fucked girls while i've been manic. But now that i'm on meds, i really slowed down with the sex, it doesn't really matter so much for me anymore.

if you talk about anime all the time or have a waifu body pillow and show girls your ponys when talking to them then it makes sense but even being some sort of potato incarnate shouldn't hinder your chances. I'm so confused.

Well, fuck it. If it is bait, I will take the bite just to see what kind of retard actually would do that. What's wrong with fucking a non-virgin? Who wants a sexually timid partner?

Dude, what's wrong fucking virgins? I think its great to be someones first.

are you a femanon, or fat? only two reasons being uncomfortable is acceptable

Judging from your virginity, i'd say your're literally a sperg

Spend most of my time playing vidya in highschool, didn't even go to prom. I never got any chances and i didnt see the point of trying then. College is better but most of my classes are computer classes and the male to female ratio is like 10:1 out of about 3 classes combined.

Fist off that image is for marriage. It's saying you won't marry a non virgin.

Secondly if you're seriously waiting on a virgin bride then you're going to be 4ever alone. Every year that passes I'd guess your odds half at finding one.

i'm not fat.

I am and I can lose it anytime, but the girl is only 17. She turns 18 in june and I'm scared that if I do it now, it might bite me in the ass later. What you think Sup Forums?

that makes sense but that was by choice I'm talking about the fags that want to lose it try to lose it and can't

Guys? I don't think there is anyone here but a single troll and his feeders, judging by the speed of replies and general attitudes.

My best friend is an autist and he has way more sex than me

Its too disgusting for me to share a partner in that way

discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX haha funny mem

It's not the worst idea ive heard. Pretty sure if she's okay with it and her parents are okay with it, then why not.

then tits or gtfo

I doubt her parents will be ok with me fucking her, though they do like me. I'm 22 btw

"Ew someone's peepee has been here before"
Even though in all likelihood it was not recent enough for there to be any trace of him. Grow the fuck up.

You're not sharing a partner. They just have a history and experience. Everybody goes on about how creepy 20+ year old male virgins are, but I assume the same about older female virgins. They are either excessively idealistic about purity or have issues. Both are red flags to me. If the thought of another dick touching your girl is so disgusting, how do you put up with sex at all?

yeah, but I am still young enough. The last girl I left is 20 now.

So who's the real autist than.

make me, faggot.

>idealistic about purity
sounds good to me
different strokes for different folks

Fuckoff you're not a fem. tits with time stamp. ya now how gows

Don't want sex.I'm probably repressing some shit and trying to ignore it.

hey, that's pretty good

learn how to write first. that's barely readable.

>in this thread femonon retards don't know how to make a post read anonymous
>and people realize user is a she
>user demands "tits or gtfo"
>dumb bitch doesn't comply when she brought it on herself

As someone who frequents Sup Forums I keep my gender absolutely out of my post unless it's relevant. All irrelevant information like gender needs to be left at the door. Because nobody is going to get special treatment here unless they pay for it.

how much you cheap slut. Send me your paypal for my Sup Forumsros

Ehh, it just seems creepy to me. It's more natural for a girl though, I guess. Given that they could likely get laid easily by anyone prettier than a hippo's shit-propeller. I could see someone like that being super-obsessive and clingy, to the point of being yandere.

Underage ban

I'm drunk you cunt. What do you expect

I'm implying if a femanon wants to claim to be one then she has to pay with tit pics, dumbass.

You're worse than the supposed femanon.

thats me and what I am searching. Not the right girl for you of course.

I'm sorry did I fucking ask your gender. HOW MUCH YOU CHEAP SLUT.

fairly sure this is or should be a rule of the Internet in general.
I mean who the fuck cares what you have between your legs as long as they're not trying to date you or get nudes.

*by anyone if they are prettier

God, I'm too tired to be coherent.

my god, you're a retarded cunt.
ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU READ IT?

>didn't demand attention for my gender nor did i even make it obvious
>user asks
>i answer without even outright saying it
>hurrdurr post tits
also lots of anons here said that they're male in the same way.

Same, but instead of one its three years for me.
I think about killing myself everyday

never without a condom tho

tbh I'm almost 25 and still a virgin.

how can this happen to me? *simple plan voice*

I ain't whoring myself out. Go on kik if you want slutty anons.

Well, have fun probably being forever alone. You might consider getting some experience before holding out for the dream girl. Just in case she doesn't show and you won't end up too old/fat to get anyone. I don't want to see you end up hurt or sad by your lot in life, user. Sex is gross, gross but fun. Being the nastier one is pretty fun, I'll admit. Most of these motherfuckers won't even admit to eating ass.

>37

Man, are you miserable? I'm 27 kv. And what's funny is that there are a lot more single hot (7+/10) girls my age now. It seems like all the average/ugly girls have cashed out now and are in relationships.

nope about to be a dad in almost two months

can't relate. lost my virginity at 14. I honestly should've waited longer. I wasn't mature enough.

They're all dudes.

Completed my diploma with a 98%, you tell me faggot, english major here. GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PAYPAL SLUT.

I was 21. I saved my dick for marriage. Do not recommend. Fuck as many cunts as you can as early and often as you can.
>let the hate roll in

Are you bragging?

Holy shit, my tired mind misread that in the best way!

>more single hot (7+/10 yr old) girls

>virgin bride
Easiest way I can explain it is this, anons:
If she says she's a virgin, she's a fucking goddamn liar.

Saved dick for marriage kek, kys.
I'm 19 have had sex with 5 girls and sexual encounters with 11

>I was 21. I saved my dick for marriage.

Who saves it except for the ultra religious?

In middle school (13-16 in my country) trying to pick up girls seemed to me like being extremely pushy and I didn't want to do it. In high school I've got standards and out of all the girls I was interested in only one was free and she lived 300 km away. Got some opportunities with her, but I thought I'll just find myself someone who lives closer. Didn't happen. Now I'm into my second year at university of technology and out of almost 100 people in my classes there's only 6 girls. Whenever I meet someone new she's usually taken or some even engaged.

>didn't really go for any of the very few chances i had because they were with girls
>because they were with girls
The average guy would not have hangups about having sex with a woman on that fact alone. It is obvious that you were a femanon that had a few opportunities with your own gender.

You further condemned yourself but giving an indirect answer to his question. You denied being fat but not being a femanon. You could have just ignored the question but you couldn't stand to leave it alone. You wanted attention.

>anons here said that they're male
That's because men don't get special treatment in the real world for their gender. Men aren't on the internet to tease people and waste their time. And most men here are more than willing to share their bodies with the internet.

I was kissless Virgin at 24, 0 girlfriends no relations at all... Then i found a girlfriend online and i'm not Virgin anymore. There is hope for everyone guys

>religious
I was back then, I'm sorry to say

MEN PAY THE MALE EQUIVALENT OF "tits or gtfo" TAX ALL THE TIME

Stop being gay dude and derailing the thread.

I know quite a few religious people, NONE of them were virgins by 20. They all found a loophole or got married early.

It's true. There is usually a thread about it up, maybe even multiple at a time! It's so common, it's considered either vain or masochistic, depending on the appearance/size.