Shes goin to win or not

shes goin to win or not

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is she? win what?

le penis, frog pres

Lol back in the basement, normie.

She'll win, but her economic policies aren't going to save France's pathetic industries.

She will win

>french donald trump
>after the cluster fuck that is OG donald trump

I really hope you frogs aren't as retarded as we are.

Who is this semen demon

female trump

>french donald trump
has nothing to do with donald, but beeing conservative and anti-immigration
i love how you guys on the "left" make everything nice and simple, or rather let jewnose do it for you

>Brexit
>Donald Trump
>Marine Le Pen
>Death to Globalists

What a great time to be alive

You forgot
>fuck Muslim extremeists - go home terrorists

People are fucking stupid, man. History repeats.

The French are culturally superior to, and not as dumb as, people here in the US. No way they'll make the same mistake we did.

>has nothing to do with donald
>proceeds to list things in common with donald
>neglects to mention nepotism and blatant racism
>would probably be horrible misogynist if she wasn't also a woman

I know reality and facts confuse you folks, but closing your eyes, blocking your ears, and chanting in unison doesn't make reality disappear.

Amen user, amen.

cuck

If we do, I come to your country

I don't really care as long as Frexit happens. I mean I WANT it to happen.

Yeah, Muslim terrorist attacks every 5 seconds, great culture bruh.

She has to or else misogyny wins.

HON HON HON

yeah, seriously, I don't understand how people can just dismiss the racism, she has literally implied that immigrants steal your belongings if you let them into your home during an interview. She's obviously super racist.

She'll win the first round but in the runoff it'll be close but Macron is going to be the next president

Nope Melanchon will

>I don't understand how people can just dismiss the racism
we dont dismiss it, i want the rapefugees and algerians to leave, if it takes nazis to do so fine!

Because there is nothing wrong with being racist.

Well after today's terrorist attack, and the hundreds of others the last couple of years, I'd be surprised if she didn't.

Can't keep ignoring the problem.

so i guess structuring my sentence didnt help you, fine
>would probably be horrible misogynist if she wasn't also a woman
kek woulda, shoulda, coulda
fact is comparing people to one another isnt an argument, its what you do if you dont have arguments alla screeming hitler, everytime someone says something about jews

le fromage baguette merci tojour avec toi voulez-vous coucher ce soir
>see, I speak french

Everyone who is right wing isn't Trump.....

Something has to be done about Islamic terrorism in France and Europe in general. You can just keep calling everyone who criticises Islam a 'bigot'.

>Can't keep ignoring the problem.
you watch us, until the us gets hit for real, the propaganda machine will not stop

Not so sure. Recent live (a.k.a not cheatable) polls show she is less popular than the left candidate Mélenchon

>polls show
ups....

She's intelligent and articulate. Quit calling her Trump.

she's not wrong

Hopefully not.

Keep ignoring the problem and pretending it doesn't exist.

No seriously, do it.

It gives us more power.

she's NOT the french Trump, she's worse.
The descendant of "l'Etat français", aka the collaborationist cuck french state during the Occupation

Nope, second round will kill her, if she passes the first.

even if she wins the others will do a coalition, there is no way she can get power.

European "Democracy"

Hitler is with her. She'll pave a path to victory!

yes she is, fuck islam.

I dedicate these digits to Kek so that she may win. Shadilay!

the french election process is well made, because if her supporters get her to the 2nd turn, everyone's gonna vote against her

>she'll pass first turn
>she'll lose next turn
As always

This

Quads have already confirmed.

PLUS WILDERS!

Oh no wait. WRONG.

Russian hacker attack will help her win

>I know reality and facts confuse you folks, but closing your eyes, blocking your ears, and chanting in unison doesn't make reality disappear.
Oh, you mean "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US"
Or the Trump protests?
Or perhaps the #prayforberlin, #prayforparis, #prayforstockholm, St.Petersburg attack, Sweden attacks all over...
What will be next? Italy? France again? Or perhaps some slavic countries? Oh boy, I can't wait for the lefties to defend those fuckers again. Because muh progressivism.

ISSOU

Unfortunately not

she ll win im sue=re of that

If she loses, France turns in to Islamic state

A neo nazi who openly takes money from Russia? Fuck I hope you frogs are smarter than that.

Is that you,Hillary? You lost election

Is you Dimitri? You English good not.

Lefty here. I dun give a shit about Muslim countries. Just annoys the fuck outta me that people blame the EU for this shit. Ain't one Muslim country here.

Islam iz gay as fuk.

French has a two-round system. She'll *maybe* win the first round, but she doesn't stand a chance in the overall election.

By all 3 politicians and political movement meaning the same thing in 3 different countries, by shear nature, Globalism has won

Yes. Democracy. You know, that system where your leader is elected by a majority rather than 26% of your country's voters.

that's what we said about the spray-tanned geriatric. Take it seriously and don't vote for a woman who got 30 million from the First Czech Russian Bank.

The dumb cunt has promised to recognize Crimea as part of Russia. That tells you plenty about her "character".

libfags says she will lose.
So she willl win.

discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX

Brexit was a fluke, and will be remedied within the decade. It'll be seen by historians as a small zit that was quickly popped in the grand scheme of things. Trump was a technicality based on an antiquated electoral system, extremely low voter confidence and turnout, and will only last another 3.5ish years, so whatever.

I am interested in seeing where America goes from here, though, with all the parties fracturing and the democrats being so out of touch that they can't even present a candidate people like more than the president with the lowest approval ratings in generations.

oh yeah like Wilders?

this :3

i can add PiS in Sup Forumsand

The difference being the entire electoral system. Had the US a genuine democracy or a two-round system or a runoff vote system instead of a two-party corporate oligarchy, Trump would have been decimated. He was elected by 26% of the American population, against the most out of touch and hated Democratic candidate of our generation.

No one has a democracy in the West. Shut up and stop pretending like you know something.

Depends if Putin's propaganda machine won again or not.

Won the Brexit.
Won the US election.

Can it win France? we'll see.

and that shitty system is not going to change so there's no point in engaging in mental masturbation about something better.

trips has spoken

hurr durr soros globalists new world order maga praise kek sharia blue am i right fellow Sup Forumscuck

the point was that france doesn't use that shitty broken system, and le penis has approximately zero chance of making it to the presidency under their current system.

Being this autistic

She can't win. If she comes out first, the one right behind her will win.
Not even sure she'll be first, though.

Putin is running for Fillon. Like several other far-right people who understood that Le Pen stands no chance.

She probably will.

Coś ty powiedział o naszym kochanym prezesie, elemencie aspołeczny?

sadly i think it's true...
But Macron will be even worse, he will make people work twice as much and divide their revenue. French people are even more retarded than fishes, Macron made a law that makes it possible for bosses to fire their employees "because we don't make enough money to keep you anymore" and allow the boss to make you work more and getting less paid "because competitivity".
That retarded cocksucker bilionaire is gonna fuck France up and people are happy...
By the way, here is his program :
"I don't have a program but who needs any when you just want to fuck people's life and make the 1% who pulled you here richer and take all the money of the 99% ?"

Nurse Jackie into politics now?

Zero chance. She will be cucked in the second round by tactical voting just like always.

but Crimea really is part of Russia.Just the Russian gave a little time to use it in Ukraine. as a result, now have to re-restore the entire infrastructure of the Peninsula

but what we will be left with won't necessarily be better though....Fucking Fillon? Melenchon? omg... I just wish i could remember a day when we voted for someone we actually wanted in that seat!

Jesus Christ, you're a retard.

Guys calm down, nobody is gonna vote for Macron, he won't go to the second round. But Marine will lose on the second round yes

Zero chance. She has at best 24% of voters with her, and no one will say if second turn "hum, I'm not very sure, what if I vote for a fascist party?".
Zero fucking chance.

Source : am french and know our politics. Keep dreaming fags.

its not going to matter

i hope she wins, i love her niece sooo pretty

She looks like a coal smoker to me.
Probably fucking nignogs left and right when auntie's not looking.

lol listen to Yaroslav here, shilling this hard on a Sunday.

Iceland, the last bastion of the white man.

You should go look for her niece then. Make us proud. Fuck her, get her pregnant, record yourself fucking her, do something. It will be better than voting for Marine.

It's not "death to whites", it's "whites choosing to die out". Breed or go extinct, that is a fundamental truth on this planet. Rather than lobbying the governments to keep foreigners out, they need to make it beneficial for citizens to breed.

so everything is fine? cool

oh id love to breed her, actually fuck it i dont really care that much if marine wins or not but if she does its gonna cause much lulz

Well yesterday that guy (Karim Cheurfi) shot and killed a cop and wounded 2 others right on the Champs-Elysées, big news now in france. Check LE MONDE the french New York times head line story, just google it.
There is talk that this could swing it for Le Pen.