Was he ever credible?

was he ever credible?

maybe

He is Jewish. He was doing it all on purpose to mislead people.

No

who is dat faget.
not alex jones, you homos.

Nah

100% fear mongering shill.

Only on topics like demons and alien lizards

He is christian genius.

Alien lizards? You are thinking about david icke

>He is a christian genius
corrected it for you

he is an actor, he acknowledges this subliminally in each video, he is in on the joke being played on everybody, he plays alex jones the character, his lawyer recently admitted this in his custody battle for his children.

S.M.O.L

RALLY THE PARIOTS MARK DICE HAS BEEN CLONED HE WAS CLONED LAST YEAR TO SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP AND IS A MILITARY ASSET CLONE TO RALLY THE PATRIOTS MARK DICE HAS BEEN SPLICED, HE WAS GONE FOR 3 MONTHS AND HIS EXCUSE WAS NOT REAL, THEY TOOK HIM, BEWARE, BEWARE FOR THIS COULD HAPPEN TO ANYBODY.

Don't believe conservative media.

1 by 1: hardcore radio and tv conservfags are falling..

Ailes, O'Rly, Mylo, AJones...

Biggest lie IS in fact conservative and conspiracy media.

watch his response faggot, if i had to believe somebody, sure as fuck wouldn't be the "news"

is that sarcasm, hard to tell over the web

yOU BELEIVE THAT ZIONIST cia ASSET HAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON, YOU REALLY BELEIVE HE IS NOT AN ACTOR? hOLY SHIT YOU DUMB FUCK YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET

samefag here, well, some "news" are actually credible so generalizing is bad

THE GOY

nice, i shouldn't have addressed you in the first place,
>so you believe in bla bla bla all caps lock all assumptions
okay

the goy fell for it again

samefag here, i don't believe him 100 percent, i don't even fucking watch him but when he's getting smeared at the same time of oriley or w.e, something's fishy

l bet you also think the election was real and Donald trump was not selected beforehand

Oh shit, you know its not easy to...
whatever the fuck
guess i am a goy

Kek

What l am telling you is highly classified and a secret, Mark Dice is a clone.

I knew he was too good looking

OPERATION JADE HEML IS READY TO TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY
YOU NEED TO BE PREPARED
BY THE WAY, I HAPPEN TO SELL APOCALYPSE PREPAREDNESS KITS IN MY OFFICIAL STORE
YOU NEED TO STOCK UP NOW NOW NOW
DO IT FOR YOURSELF
DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILY

They did an immaculate job l must say. His little 3 month "break" before he returned with the new setup and video presentation was hilarious, and then how he gave that story of the military intelligence agency trying to contact him and him denying them, hahaha.

He is as biased as CNN, so I think it is a good balance.

>was he ever credible?

To whom? You can't reason with crazy people. That's one of the key attributes that defines them as crazy.

They believe what their mind tells them to believe. They lost the ability to differentiate between reality and what they believe is reality.

Whatever he says that could shatter their believe in him, he'll just tell them lizard people are trying to frame him and it's all good again.

what is reality

>He is as biased as CNN
>as biased as CNN

To imply that CNN comes even remotely to close to whatever Alex Jones is only proves that you are fucking retarded.

How did he get so big in the first place?

what is alex

eating

I dont like the guy, I think hes a fucking retard. So what has he done now?

He implied it himself, when Joe Rogan got him baked on his podcast.

he said biased, not based.

its genetics

did you just assume its gender?
how do you know its a
>he
fucking faggot