Who on Sup Forums actually likes this guy as president...

Who on Sup Forums actually likes this guy as president? Notice how America started to fall apart as soon as he was elected? 9/11, Iraq war, debt, patriotic act, dot com bubble, housing crisis and then came Obama who also fucked things up.

Watch Fahrenheit 9/11 from Michael Moore. Awsm movie. You'll know what I think of him

he's quite the raconteur

Umm...he's not president anymore. Neither is Obama. Move along sport.

He makes nice paintings

He's quite good at dicksucking

Didn't the economic problems have to do with the liberal that got in before him?

The economic problem actually was built up for decades, but Clinton didn't help.

My thoughts exactly.

This guy makes Trump look like Stephen Hawking.

Absolute moron, but he won the fight for the precious 1%. The neo-con economy is still firmly in place and we're all still fucked.

Someone else brought up neocons. You do realize the same people telling Bush what to do are now getting into the white house? We need to learn from their mistakes. Going into the middle east is going to be the death of us.

The liberal before him left a budget surplus. It was Bush who blew it to shit with tax cuts and wars.

Notice how history begins when you were born?

You probably think the USA was a land of happy rainbows and cupcakes with no conflicts or hardships and everyone lived in harmony.

Oh, and we were also nice to every other country on earth and they loved us since our inception.

Also, kek at you being butthurt about him well over a decade after his terms

I was born in 88. The 90s were a good time. I'd say starting from 2000 a lot of nasty shit happened.

And it hasn't ended.

I'm guessing you were twelve when he was elected.
no the country fell apart in 2006 when the democrats took control of congress.

the sheep have spoken.

he can't. he must continue to whine or he'll die.

I liked the goofy fucker

the Clinton years were white water 2.0.

sure kid. occupy job?

sure kid.

As president? Nah, pretty disappointing. As a human being? He seemed pretty chill. Would invite to backyard barbecue.
Unlike the two after him who are self-aggrandizing narcissistic partisan blowhards, and ALSO shit presidents.

87 actually. The economy was good in the 90s

fucking retard. neocons pushed us to war to test out new vision of the military. was considered a MAJOR joke, then 9-11 happened, and suddenly news wasn't making fun of his stupid gaffes anymore. expect same to happen to trump.

clamped down on privacy, tax cuts for the rich, set up for housing crisis.

dot com bubble happened under clinton, wasn't GW's fault. that was about stupid people trying to get rich.

wanna know something interesting? when Clinton tried to bomb al Queda ... republicans said he was trying to draw away from his lewinski scandal. Clinton NOT going after al queda harder was a direct result of republicans / MSM going apeshit over the president getting a blowjob. So yeah, thanks you fucking GOP cunts - you basically made 9-11 possible.

sure kid. did you buy an overpriced house like everyone else?
after eight years of barry are you still upside-down in you mortgage like everyone else?
have your taxes and healthcare costs gone through the roof?
no, you were just along for the ride.

because you like your presidents smooth and black.
like mommies dildo.

sure kid. blame the republicans, its all you have.

Pretty much. I life was more easy going pre-Bush.

Clintons was setting the stage up for fuckery with nation building interventionalism, but then ((neoconservatives)) really brought us to hell with their middle east shit.

Bush had a chill personality though.

Don't you have some empty threats to post on your Twitter Donald?

Don't worry, we picked someone even worse. You know what they say, tog you fail, try try again

nice how most of that shit was because bill Clinton did a very shitty job, he got bum wrap...

I really no bin laden, no 9/11, no Afghanistan,
really, clintion had 2 times they could of took him out and bill said NO

no second Iraq war, you know when we had everyone on board in desert storm to topple Saddam and the people were rising up and we left them to be slaughtered in mass graves, whole families of those who rebelled...

all tracks back to Clinton

take that shit away and he was not really that bad or then being a dumbass