My school is doing a stupid graduation thing...

My school is doing a stupid graduation thing, you can wear whatever you want and my stupid fucking family has insisted that they will be there. I want to wear a very offensive t-shirt, any recommendations?? I'm in the UK I asked in /r4k/ but they are faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This one is always popular with the grandparents

Do you fail if you dont attend the ceremony

No, they tried this but fuck that. They are saying that attendance is mandatory and non attendees will have notes attached to their transfer records for the next school

I just want to wear something that'll piss everyone off, I don't live with my abusive christian parents anymore anyway so fuck them

You want my honest advice, don't do it. You only graduate once. Tell them to go fuck themselves another day in a better way. Stronger statement.

Wear a shirt that says, "Age is just a number." Film the reaction and upload to youtube.

I'm sick of this place. I've found some good ones online I'll just buy one and see how I feel closer to the time. It's not an actual graduation, it's just changing schools.

Moralfag.. You're right tho.

Yeah less morals and more it's just gonna be shit. Graduation day is a weird day where everyone tries to make nice, it's already a strange scene.

My buddy will be filming it. I hope to get escoreted off stage

What about this one?

Kék, post it

Yup, will do. It's the end of next week (we go back for like months)

Take a picture of yourself in a nice tuxedo. Have the photo printed on a stupid 2 dollar teeshirt. Wear the tshirt and jeans.

They'll just make nice or something, it will fail, don't do this. Come up with better plan.

I once saw a shirt which read "I fucked the Olsen twins" and underneath in smaller letters "before they were famous".

Thought it ruled.

You're the faggot around here, faggot.

that's pretty good I gotta admit

this

it's a strange day, lots of gay ass emotions

op you won't be thinking about your family, you'll be having fun with your friends in what will probably be some of the last moments you have with them

don't ruin it

This is too subtle but I still like it.

we just go back the next school day for a few months, then we move to the only other school in the area.

I do like this!

that doesn't sound like graduation...

from which grade are you graduating?

>"No" means "yes"

>pic related

>"My teacher/dean raped me" (my fav)

>wear a black shirt with some arabic signs (bonus: do the gay ISIS finger thing)

>Picture of ISIS decapitation

Just brainstorming here

This is my fucking point! Moving from junior high to senior high.

cont.

>swastica/hitler similar shit (bonus: SS hat)

>Shirt that looks like you wearing a shoulder holster with a gun

>pic related (fucking love this one)

Last idea:

>KKK robe (this might backfire if you live in the south)

You know op the fact that your parents insist that you're there says they really give a shit and care about that day. You might want to tell them to fuck off but obviously they give a damn.

t.co/Ai1LZWBSy6

yea that's not graduation. it doesn't really matter, having a "ceremony" just gets people's dicks hard

you probably won't even remember it in a few years

do whatever the hell you want

I live in south England

>t.co/Ai1LZWBSy6
My dad litteraly beat me with the family bible because I woke up with an erection in my early teens. Bad people that I no longer live with but they get my mail.

I emailed a website that does some t-shirts that I like and told them the situation and about me being a poorfag. They are fucking giving me a free t-shirt!!!

discord.gg/ZU2ZTFX

I never got this. Surely he woke up with one in his teens. So he's just mad at himself and taking it out on you I guess? Fucked up man.

The man has serious mental issues, I mean, I dislike / hate the dude but I know it's not all his fault

now I just have to pic a tshirt