This guy should serve as a warning to all you Sup Forumstards. As surveillance and tracking continues to improve...

This guy should serve as a warning to all you Sup Forumstards. As surveillance and tracking continues to improve, it'll be harder and harder to pursue your sick fantasies. All the pedophiles here are going down.

Other urls found in this thread:

wkrn.com/2017/04/21/nashville-native-helped-lead-police-to-tad-cummins-elizabeth-thomas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Story?

wkrn.com/2017/04/21/nashville-native-helped-lead-police-to-tad-cummins-elizabeth-thomas/

Fucked his student. Took her on a kidnapping road trip. Captured.

Cummins could face eight to 12 years on the aggravated kidnapping charge and acting U.S. Attorney Jack Smith said the federal charge carries a required minimum sentence of 10 years behind bars, but the former Maury County teacher’s sentence could be “possibly quite longer.”

Tad Cummins (Courtesy: Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office)
Cummins also faces one count of sexual contact with a minor from an incident that allegedly happened earlier this year. A student reportedly witnessed him kiss Thomas while at school in late January.

Doesn't sound like a fantasy if he called it out, but i get what you're saying. You recall the dude who was tracked down using intersection street lights in pretty sure it was in less than 2 days. Nabbed a kid off the street, slammed with murder charges shortly after. What a great time to be alive

I'm talking about the guys who want to do the same thing, not his fantasy

But they couldn't Stevie Steve.

I couldnt find anything on that story, do you remember any more specifics?

Wanting and doing are two different things. If you are a pedophile it's fucked yes, but if you don't harm children then is it really that bad? Like a klan member might want to hang black men, but it becomes a problem when he goes out and hangs them. It's the difference between thinking and acting.

An even better one is if you want to punch someone because they bullied you. While I think you have every right, the rules in high school were zero tolerance for violence. But they could give zero fucks of you wanted to, it's when you act upon it they care. We're human and fundamentally fucked up. The sooner we accept it the sooner we can move forward.

>15 yo
>pedophiles

Surveillance and tracking didn't have a fucking thing to do with it. He was infamous and stupid.

Let's see, pick up teen student and take her to Oregon. Nobody will notice that. There's no way that makes national news. While I am at it, let's make sure I don't have enough money for fucking gas or food.

Also, I should go to some hippie commune and beg to stay there. Nothing says "I am not suspicious at all" like going to a hippie commune, having begging for money and gas, being 50 with a teenage girlfriend, and then getting all pissed off when the hippies turn us down.

He might as well have carried around a sign saying "I am not the teacher that ran off with my 15 year old student."

Surveillance and tracking have something to do with it.

But they don't and didn't have anything to do with it.

So you're saying kidnapping vans and poor neighborhood teens is the safe way to get the job done? Thanks for the tip.

Yes they do. It's incredibly difficult to go off the grid nowadays. He's more likely to have gotten away with this years ago before the internet. His whereabouts were more easily determined because of surveillance footage and fast communication.
My initial post is referencing the fact tthat there's almost nowhere that isn't surveilled. Does this make it easier to get away with these things or harder? Harder. Don't get your panties in such a twist so easily

I'll just drive the same SUV I always drive. Surely no one will notice.

>Improving
This nigga made it across the country while being on the front page news and just casually walking into wal marts. All it took was fake plates which are easy as shit to come across. If it wasn't for his neighbor snitching dude would still be free.

wrong.
15 yr old fell in love with a very handsome strong alpha man.
the world was against them.
they fled.
the world tracked them down and put him in jail.
so sad

This only works when the genders are reversed.

You're right, it might have been a classic romance tale a few hundred years ago

Except we let women over the age of 18 vote now. They will never allow this today because older women would be left with nothing but cats and a vibrator.

>very handsome strong alpha man