What do shrooms feel like Sup Forums I'm gonna try them next week, what should I expect? Will I turn gay?

What do shrooms feel like Sup Forums I'm gonna try them next week, what should I expect? Will I turn gay?

>Will I turn gay?
yes

>Will I turn gay?

OP you're already a faggot so no worries there

Prepare to be fucked up for around eight hours, if you need to kill the trip immediately at any time take an opiate (vicodin, etc) and your trip will end within fifteen minutes, and that's it, there's no way to really describe psychedelic experiences to the uninitiated.

Have fun, go out into the woods and don't get into trouble!

It's great.. Just take a small dose and create a nice safe environment

Where to buy
How to grow
Will it hurt if I take it in the pooper
So many questions and so little answers

Search pf tek

Don't do the whole "plan stuff ahead to do while tripping" because the stuff you will have planned will be boring and wrong. Shrooms is a "see where the mood takes you" kind of thing

>Where to buy
darknet, actually go outside and harvest some
>How to grow
google it dickhead
>Will it hurt if I take it in the pooper
it's useless, and yes

It's good fun mate.
As an user said before, just chill in the woods with some friends and enjoy the ride

Let it lead you. And remember, there's no such thing as a bad trip. Just bad parts. And if you hit a rough part, turn your mind away from it. It works.

Also, forgot to say, being around nature is a must. Ever felt the energy flowing through the trees around you? You will.

I used to take them quite a lot when I was younger

Start small. Only eat them when you are 100% ready to have a little trip. If you have a couple of shrooms and change your mind, it builds this kinda tolerance and you wont be able to do it for a few days afterwards.

Fresh is best. they taste awful but it really is the best. Dried, for me, seemed to take hours to kick in but were good too. I wouldn't trust anything from strangers or in cap form etc.

Stay somewhere safe, maybe have a friend around, don't go near traffic, and don't drive your car or anything for a day after just in case.

Depending on the amount you take, it ranges from slight colour/vision disturbance and a generally pleasant mood, to holy fuck I'm an alien.gif

Don't go full bore munching as many as you can fit in your mouth first time. Who knows maybe you don't like it.

of all the hallucinogens I did shrooms were my favourite. Much more pleasant than LSD. LSD was often just creepy

Also keep hydrated, a couple of times on shrooms I forgot to drink anything and didn't eat for a whole day, not good

Oh, and

trying to grow them yourself is a pain in the arse

Go looking for them

They have a shiny brown/tan coloured top, white stems, generally. I used to find them much much darker than the photo in OP, and with thicker stems, they were REALLY potent.

Snap a stem. If it turns blue in a minute or two, you're in business.

If you aren't sure about what you found, don't eat it you might die

You could take a shortcut and get 4-AcO-DMT, an unscheduled alternative to actually ingesting mushrooms. Supposedly the pro-drug to psilocin, active chemical in shrooms that make you trip.

only turning gay that could happen is momentary confusion thinking you are a different orientation. It doesn't stick, I want to be bi, and have had moments of thinking I was gay/bi on psychs. Doesn't work that way.

For a first dose do around 2g, if you want it strong 3.5 DON'T take 5g or more.
After your first time that would be fine, but for a first time its too strong and will make you paranoid.
Have a benzo or anti-psychotic ready in-case you become overwhelmed, be around people you like, have ready access to media (TV, movie, music) but likely you'll want to go outside, so plan an outing.

> Fresh is the best
Can't stress this enough. Some newfags actually even claim they're more potent when they're dried but that's complete horseshit. Don't listen to them they have no idea what the fuck they're talking about

You can learn a lot from a bad trip. Althought it's a bad experience, simply by thinking about it you can pinpoint what caused it, and what you can change in your way to be

I already ordered some from the deep web they should be here some time next week got 7 grams for $60

you can actually order prints from alphabay, and grow them at home (prints are a sheet of paper with spores on them)

Oh I know. Even a bad trip can turn out good. My first trip was pretty bad for the first half, but I came out of it understanding a lot more about myself. My point is that a bad trip can only stay a bad trip if you choose it to. You can always just turn your mind away from bad thoughts if you want to.

where do you buy it

100% full of shit if they think that. Nothing was as potent, or lasted as long, or wore off as nicely, as fresh. I just wish they didn't taste so bad.

I still remember after like 7 times I started having to eat them with other foods because just the smell would make me want to vomit.

It once took dried shrooms 4 hours to kick in properly for me, and they didn't last that long

still, if you find a whole bunch and pick them it's the only way to keep them. They go off and turn to mush pretty quickif you leave them in a bag too long

Deep web site called alphabay they got anything you could want

Well, make sure there is someone you trust watching you. And preferably go somewhere outside in nature.

Best thing I ever did op, have a good trip. Put away your phone and turn it off.

Definitely gonna be going to a nature center when I take with a good buddy that's also gonna be trying them were both pretty mentally stable I think so I'm not expecting anything really bad to happen we will probably be taking 2 grams.

Everyone keeps saying eat them fresh. Fresh and Dried are the same, fresh you need to eat more about 4-5x the dry weight, but it will kick in faster.

This is because the wet ones have a higher psylocin content, the psylocin decays quickly and is often lost with the water when they are dried. psilocybin converts to psylocin upon being eaten so they are the same - except for onset timing.

If you like how they taste, do fresh if you can, if you don't eat dried ones.