Prune my loli thread damn you

Prune my loli thread damn you

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9VUNkNj
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=alphonse_(white_datura)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, just WOW! I can't believe this, I just can't FUCKING BELIEVE THIS!

Everyday people ask me why I let you guys live, why I allow you to post these sick images every single day. One day I tell them this, the next day I tell them that. Each time I try and make myself believe that one day you guys were going to prove them wrong, you were going to shape up, you were going to make a change. But now, today, I don't even know anymore. Your actions today have proven to everyone, and to me, that you can no longer be tolerated. It ends now, I can defend you no longer. After today you either cease or become deceased. This place is not your safe haven anymore, it's your graveyard. I hoped it wouldn't have to come to this, believe me I did. I'm in tears writing this because it means that I can no longer see you guys happy and alive. However, once this is over I will still have memories of you and only the good ones. I'll make sure that that's the only thing everyone remembers about you all, I'll make sure they will never know your-, our, dark secrets. Know that you may rest at ease and at peace.

Kek

I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

Not illegal my friend

Tell that to the cops, I'm sure they'll be glad to hear that when they get here.

Still not illegal no matter how butt hurt you get

Say that as the jury gives a guilty verdict.

> complains about us "hurting" people (quotes cause I still don't know how we're hurting anyone)
>says that he's gonna kill us
makes a lot of sense user, we're not allowed to "hurt" anyone, but you're allowed to kill lolicons right?

Cant wait buddy

it's not ilegal unless the images are traced to a real person, if the judge has proof that the drawing is based off of a real underage girl then it is ilegal (at least that's how it works where I live and in most of the US)

You sir are correct. hell i can still legally fuck my dog in my state

pete chan, just... we're not hurting anyone, don't be saddu, you don't have to take any action on us ;w;

See this is why you pesos have to die. You don't understand how bad you and your actions are. If we let you live you'll just go and hurt more people.

Would you let a serial killer or a mass murderer live? It's not about turning the other cheek and being fair, it's about reducing the casualty count.

You understand right?

discord?

Again how are cartoon pic hurting peopel

Jail exists. No, I wouldn't kill a serial killer, I'd let him rot in a jail. And yet again, I don't understand how we're hurting anyone...

This user understands

And when he gets out of jail, kills your friends, family, and fuck your waifu along with killing another 100 people, then gets out on an insanity plea, what will you do? You'll just let him go to an asylum to get 'treated' then walk free?

people who come here to complain only complain so they can look at the loli without feeling guilty

ever heard of Life sentence?

looks at those digits, it's true

IT'S TRUE

Mama mia.

Truth

Not going to happen on an insanity plea, the right lawyers can save anyone.

You still didn't answer the question.

That may be true for some but for others? Nah. They're just here to shitpost. Either way, I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy the lolis fampai.

I didn't cause you're off topic here, how are lolicons ANYWHERE near a serial killer? and, answering your question, if he's insane, then he'll prolly never get out of the asylum anyway

True there are sane people who cant get out of them

>probably
Not answering the question.
He does and he did, what now.

I'm trying to give you some leeway here pedo, you should take advantage of this opportunity to learn and grow.

join my discord server, lolibros!

discord.gg/9VUNkNj

You honestly think people would waste hours of their day to shitpost.

Yeah who would do that? don't they have jobs and family?

even new pasta gets stale pretty quick around here

well, ya got your >you's. now drop the pretense of outrage and quit shitposting.
the vocal minority has little if no currency on this board.

have a nice day. faggot.

>2016
>still being butthurt because of lolicon

ISHYGDDT

lolicons are clearly worse than serial killers. With a serial killer the victims gone but with pedo scums mentally scar their victims for life.

oh wait, it is 2017 already

Because all lolicons are child molesters?

yes, although without shitposters a thread wouldn't be as bumped as it is, through those who are easily triggered.

This seems line a trap

You stop that right now

mentally scarring a 2d image since 2004. 4 Chan made me this way.

no because all lolicons have an increased chance of being child molesters, because they clearly sexualize children

source?

What the fuck? Mods.

Does all GTA players have an increased chance of becoming murderers and drug dealers? Does everyone who reads a book about the world have a higher chance of committing crimes?

And people who play CIV have an increased chance of becoming evil dictators ey?

You gotta say "please" user

You're on 4 Chan. That must mean you have a higher chance of being an autistic gay retard nigger faggot, right?

first off, don't call me a pedophile, I am not nowhere near that, I am not saying that there aren't lolicons who are pedophiles as well but most of us aren't, and, if he's sane and he gets out of the asylum he won't kill anyone, and if he does then he'll go to jail cause he was declared sane

ASSBLASTED

I mean, sure I agree, he's all of that, but you're on 4 Chan too, does that mean that you are an autistic gay retard nigger faggot too? lul

>Ha you.. you too

My point wasn't for the higher chance, it is against it.

Yes.

Defiantly scar those cArtoons

Found it in another thread sorry user

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=alphonse_(white_datura)

Ohh shit thanks for this user

SCARRED

Oh the horror.

Actions speak louder then words, expecially types ones.

rev up those fryers

SCARRED!!

chkd also, Scarred.. oh wait.

Ooh you're getting mad now. What's are you going to do, rape a kid with rage? You're just showing how right I am.

Girlfriend is a 27 year old hot black girl.

Girl on the side is 39 year old blonde cardio bunny with time defying natural breasts.

STILL find time to jerk it to loli. Get caught by the girlfriend. She isn't mad, end up fucking in her 14 year old nieces room with her pet turtle watching.

Being 35 is rad.

What's next, she going to let you fuck her daughter?

I think I'm gonna be sick.