RELATIONSHIP ADVICE THREAD

RELATIONSHIP ADVICE THREAD

I've previously posted on here, got good advice, fuck reddit. Long story short, had a gf of 18 months. Kissed another woman whilst drunk. Got drunk again next day and msg'd said woman to meet up, i just liked the attention, I didn't wana see her. Ex messages woman even tho I stopped talking to her. Ex's bff asked me why I did it over fb. That was all around 3/4 weeks ago.

I've regretted my actions and have endeavored to be a better man and person but I still miss ex gf. Last Sat ex gf sends me a text out of the blue stating she misses me. Easter Sunday we have a semi-emotional outpour conversation. Told me she's been crying alot. :( We both state we both miss each other and still have feels. We ask how each other is doing, exchange cute family Easter pictures. Anyway, we left it there and haven't spoken since Sunday. I know I fucked up. I'm never being unfaithful to anyone ever again. That being said, with this wkd conversation in mind, do I have a chance? Thanks for listening and any advice.

You should kill yourself.

BUMP

who ever said I was alive in the first place? I'm a walking talking corpse

more tits

more bumps

Jesus bro, how many times are you going to get advice on the same subject? I'm calling pasta, you unoriginal fuck.

jump off a cliff.

Grab em by the pussy

lol

Drink antifreeze. Faggot.

Go over, break in and fuck her.

you do have a chance
it will end when you cheat again
it's in our dna to try fuck as many grills as we can.

thanks for the vote of confidence. lol

yw. enjoy the tiem you do have with her. Also, sauce on OP pic

Didn't bother to read your shit, but those tits are fucking great.

Maybe you should think about not drinking anymore.

fuck that. don't blame the alcohol. Blame god for your natural instincts. Also bang more women.

If you're honestly remorseful tell her and then prove it by staying away from the sauce and social media

Ironically, I've already done both.

Text her, say you'd like to meet, just for coffee and talking. Tell her that she doesn't have to speak but that you'd like to tell her something.

cheers