If you post in this thread, delicious brisket will come to you. if you do not, you will never eat brisket again

if you post in this thread, delicious brisket will come to you. if you do not, you will never eat brisket again.

do want

Never had brisket, I hope it can cure my autism

Boy, Does that look tasty. Haha!

>brisket
>delicious

bull knockers.
Every time I've eaten that shit it's been like tough pot roast. I'll just take regular pot roast.

fucking overcooked. You could kill someone with that piece of brick

okay

it does this

it is enjoyable hot or cold

with any meal

no matter what

ever

every day

forever the best

Because you dont cook it long enough! Brisket need atleast 6 hours

i like it tender AF like it's been sliced up by a lazer and then a small old man try to glue it back together but instead of glue he used beef fat

Kreygasm

I don't cook it you goddamn no reading retard. I've eaten it all over the country (I travel for work) and it's always "YOU GOTTA TRY THE BRISKET YOU GOTTA TRY THE BRISKET THE BRISKET IS SO FUCKING GREAT!" Well it's never been great. Not once.

Whoever made it sucks or thinks they're god and can somehow make the impossibility happen in under 6 hours.
It'll cure your generic brand autism but if you got quality store brand autism you'll need daily doses.

I want some fuckin brisket

Apparently you haven't been to central Texas. Now I think I'll get some barbecue for lunch

better get over here you big ol piece o brisket

I've probably tried it at least 20 times (no exaggeration) and it has never, not once, been tender. And I've tried it in bbq "capitals" like texas.

Been all over texas, from the red river all the way to the shitty border towns. The tex-mex is to die for. Brisket, not so much.

Amen

is there something wrong with you

Mmm delicious

Then you somehow picked all the wrong places. I have ten places within 30 minutes-drive that produce tender delicious brisket every single time.

I can't take this risk

Where the fuck do you go that someone will sell an undercooked brisket?

Lel

yes

Its been year since I had a nice smoked brisket

briskets

Bullshit you've probably had it like twice

Brisket pls

There's a 6lb brisket in here somewhere

0% CARBS