Niggers being niggers

Niggers being niggers
Funny / webm

haha

fuck u!

kek

bump

Any white person would have tried to pick it up too.

watch it again faggot, pay attention you fucking mogol.

Hello Sup Forums, I don't think I'm a racist..I have friends of all types etc whatever, but I think that white people are on a scale from like 2-10 while black people are on a scale from 1-10..I mean, we can all become equally great..but the worst of different demographics have different low bars/rock bottoms.

Does that make sense?

Again, I am not a racist.

highly scientific.

watch again

also, if they did try to pick it up, they wouldn't get a serious case of nigger rage like he did

this

lets totally forget about Hitler and Mussolini.

hitler did nothing wrong, etc.

bump. :D continue

Haha

Well I mean that's kind of apples and oranges in my opinion. Hitler for example was a 10 on my scale, but he was just a very evil 10. Hitler was great, a fucked up monster, but great..I mean it's not scientific, but he wouldn't have bothered with that phone is all I'm saying.

interesting take

but i mean, he was successful, I guess

what about those great Gentleman?
The Jungle still runs through their veins. They still need another tenthousand years, at least.

First black guy is not the nigger, at least this time. Second black guy, who tries to snatch the phone from the first guy, then chimps out on it, he's the nigger. If you ever see a white guy try to snatch something free away from a black guy, you better record it.

every "black guy" is a nigger. there is no difference.
Wtf should a white guy snatch away from a nigger? his ugly "girlfriend" aka Hippo? Some Meth? You have nothing worth stealing. Go rob some grandmas or shoot some old niggers

Always love that death glare he gives at the end as if it's the other guys fault.

always gotta blame someone else

real nigger trait

>729986482
Normally i just lurk around b, but this thread reminds me how stuff changes. b is not what it used to be, now is full of PC, moralist faggots and 0 OC. It also makes me think i'm getting old and should get a life. Or kill myself, dunno... whatever comes first.