>literally runs a no huddle offense

Kys

Something tells me you haven't seen him play

Kek and he missed 4 games. All other QBs BTFO

Brady is a psycho + Alex Guerrero

literal confirmed cheater +
>18-1

>Favre putting up those numbers on a trash jests team

Lets be honest. Anyone who says Manning/Fraudgers was better than Favre is a fucking hack.

The only people who can compare are Marino, Brady and Montana. MAYBE Rivers if he keeps it up.

So what you're saying is that he's a good team player of a team game. Interesting how "Sup Forums NFL experts" will try to spin this the other way. I've been a proud Brady supporter ever since 2005. Then, after he won his first ring, I knew he was the Prodigal Son of football. Flacco fanboys and Roethlisbabbies know this too, but they're too butthurt about "deflated this" or "tape recorded that." Just get over it already, whiners. Tom's the best and there's nothing you can do.

Favre's numbers at 40 should have won him the MVP, he was robbed. Bountygated out of a Super Bowl too

GOAT

Hes a system babby

Belichick can and has put literally anybody in at QB and succeeded

favre should have avoided the jets

It's actually satisfying seeing how blatantly casual Brady-haters are

Favre was never that good of a QB anyways.

Peyton's interceptions were part of the offense. Get their killer D back on the field, demoralize the other team, then waltz to victory.

Brady is just a system babby.

I think you're kind of discounting Favre there. He had a great year at age 40.

The Brady hater seems to be divided up into three, distinctive groups.
>the casual NFL fan
Mostly what you see here. Arguments regurgitated from ESPN or PFT's comments section, ie, he's a system babby, cheats to win, Manning is better, he has no deep ball, etc etc etc. You've read it all a thousand times before and it never goes away no matter how often it gets disproven in the field. Generally what makes up the majority of Brady's hatedom, these useful idiots don't even know what is happening on the field most of the time until Collinsworth or Gruden explains it to them slowly and in their usual gee-schucks chucklefuck fashion.
>the New Yorker
Mostly just a shitposter. They won't really put any effort into the post, instead just spam the same memes over and over. 18-1 or Eli being better than Brady, even though they haven't beat the Patriots in half a decade, haven't made the playoffs in as long, and their two victories were flukey and suspicious flagfests. They die inside a little everyday knowing Boston has surpassed New York in relevance and the best they can do now is occasionally play spoiler, so they'll sadly never be able to truly appreciate Brady's greatness.
>the diehard fan
Usually fans of the Steelers, Colts, Chargers, Ravens, Dolphins, or any other team that has been spanked by Brady one too many times. Mostly just raw hatred spawned from loving their team and losing to Brady so much, but they'll resort to casual fan arguments when cornered and so can easily be mistaken as such. Still, they tend to be at least somewhat knowledge of the game, so most of their stupidity is really just passion.

So what part of New England are you from, lad?

>Favre was never that good of a QB anyways.

you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums, kiddo

not him, but I agree wholeheartedly with his assement of brady haters.

t. new hampshire resident

>Rivers

Top kek. Funniest thing I read all day m8.

Well done, sir. Very accurate actually.

Northern California?

tl;dr lol cheater and lol 18-1

Don't forget Joe Montana

>age 38
>16 TDs
>9 interceptions

Top kek. Brady haters btfo

Favre at 39: hair
Manning at 39: hair
Brady at 39: lol

Hall of Famer Jimmy Garapolo looked good in that offense too.

System babby. Jimmy "literal who?" Garopolo can step in and have a better record than Brady.

Lol how many football players have u jacked off to this year?

Ur seriously fucking retarded

>Ur

back to R e d d i t with you

Throws strictly to white people/10

>Manning at 39: hair

top kek

I don't know why the bring up hair as a measurement of a quarterback. If we want to bring up measurements beyond football lets bring up how likely they are to bang your girlfriends.

Manning: Lol
Favre: Drunk pill popper
Tom Brady: Banging all the hater's wives

truly the goat

>incorrect grammar
>reddit
How do you get this stupid?

>Brady

HAHAHAHAHAHA mediocre numbers and a system babby deserves the same accolades as Favre gtfo.

I don't like him because of how shallow an opinion there is on what makes a quarter back great, He's good one of the best ever BUT I get triggered whenever they compare him to Manning, Favre, Montana, They were the greatest, Sometimes they even say he was better than them. Which is absolute twaddle.

i miss all the jett favre and new york bretts memes now

do you people realize how shitty brady's numbers would be if he played for the jets?

Exactly,

Also

>Carried to 4 superbowls in which he performed mediocre at best in.
>GOAT
>sure kid.

Favre fan here but I gotta disagree. Yeah Favre's 22 TDs at 39 is impressive focus on with or without good offense. But his INT rate was always his own fault, he just took insane chances over and over.

Lol wat. Brady was MVP in 3 of the super bowls and led them down 4 times for game winning drives at the end of the games.

Did you even watch the games or were you so butt hurt that you didn't watch them?

SYSTEM BABBY

>Jews
>White

>Peyton's interceptions were part of the offense

This sport might just be too deep 4 me