"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

>"I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized."

Said no one, EVER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9KLy150NR_U?list=PL8DF37689ECB8011F
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I say that.
Nice bait.

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized.

By state is having a budget crisis and the morons want to cut education to stop it.

Meanwhile, Colorado is having record income over it.

>state
America is doomed and you should feel bad for living there.

I don't suck dick, but I think OP should be able to suck as many dicks as he wants.

Lol. Legal or not, it'll still be wildly popular and used non the less. The govt can do w/e they want.

That's not true.

Where I live, the ex-superintendent of the local police force, ex-federal justice department attorney, now local senator who claims not to smoke is the main local proponent for the legalization of cannabis.

A lot of Canadians and specifically British Columbians are saying that now that Trudeau has rolled out the legislature to legalize it next year. We have no problems with stoners footing the bill to take over our healthcare premiums and for excess profits to go towards other public services.

>Weed becomes legalized
>entire country smells and stanks like skunky weed now
NO THANKS.

you could maybe change that to

>"I've NEVER smoked weed, but I think it should be legalized"

I think a lot of people will smoke in HS/college and then stop but keep believing in their legalization opinion

I do not smoke cannabis but I see no problem with it being legal, whilst alcohol and tobacco also is

They could eliminate black market profiting and have quality control over it. Fuck know's what organisations are funded over drug sales.

Anything is legal, if you don't get caught.

yes

because in my country, where cigarettes are legal, everything smells of cigarettes

There is literally a group of cops, both ex and current, and former DEA agents who are for legalizing most if not all drugs. Because they see first hand how hypocritical and useless the war on drugs has been.

>Fuck know's what organisations are funded over drug sales

The CIA. The CIA is funded by drugs money

Fuck you, you're not smart.

I don't smoke weed but I think it should be legalized

This

I've never smoked it -- and quite frankly, find it gross -- but the legalization and taxation would provide a great source of income for the government.

I am in the same boat.
Don't smoke it and think it should be legal.
Holland is a great example of at the least decriminalization of it. Usage seams to be higher in countries that it is illegal.

Preteen spotted.

Many adults say this because they understand the health benefits for some and/or believe it would be a great way to generate tax revenue.

well therein lies the problem

Cannabis is super easy to grow at home. This means that you could grow cannabis for your own consumption and the governemnt would not get their slice of the pie

Not to mention the immorality of locking people up and ruining their lives over something they decide to put in their own body.

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized.

When the collective are a bunch of stoners, then it becomes everybody's problem.

And that means it should be illegal?
Be honest, if it were legal, you'd buy it from a shop, not some neckbeard's back yard.

bro the entire country is already filled with weed, hate to break it to ya

>Americans
>morality
they literally have a saying "greed is good", that ship has sailed

Should we lock people up for eating too much fast food? Obesity is everyone's problem.

Yeah, alcohol should be illegal because the collective is a bunch of drinkers.

True.

I don't smoke weed, but I think it should be legalized

I said that exact thing in this thread a few weeks ago you big liar.

I hear it literally all the time out of US media and popular culture, from entertainers to politicians.

Shit bait.

Look how well that worked out in the past. You are literally in support of increasing the power of gangs and organized crime.

They're all stoners.

i dont smoke and im pro-weed legalization

kys op, inbred retard

No, I'm in favor of banning alcohol and all other drugs. That shit about giving power to organized crime gangs is because we didn't do it right.

How does one "do it right"?
>inb4 shoot on sight

>who's penn and teller?

>make products illegal
>make crime less profitable
pick one

"I don't legalize. But I think it should smoke weed".

Enjoy the collapse of the EU friendo

What specifically makes alcohol and drugs different from any other vices? Should we ban Sup Forums as well?

Sure, it only seems to be a forum for druggies and perverts.

i don't smoke weed, i hate stoners, but i'm still saying it should either be legalized along with all other substances or alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, etc also made illegal

At least i'm not a self-centred degenerate.
Capitalism was a mistake.

let me sharpen that edge for you.
Humanity is a mistake.

At least you're consistent. You're still an idiot though.

He's for decriminalization/legalization. He's straight edge and vegan. Also vegan.

this bait tho...

youtu.be/9KLy150NR_U?list=PL8DF37689ECB8011F

I would rather eat it than smoke,had some fudge felt great,fell asleep.

So, what's his name? He just looks like a random cuck.

TAX IT NIGGERS

Fucking leaf poster im sure

I said that... Until it was legalized in my state.

Now I smoke weed.

Anthony Fantano, and I don't think he'd derive sexual pleasure from others fucking his spouse.

Legalize all drugs for use in private

Bro yeah brody i was romping the other day it was total gnarkill yeew

But only for 24 hours each year, purge style. Druggies will try to get the most out of their 24 ours and all overdose and die.

This

I used to smoke alot, but i don't do anymore.
I think that it should be legalized.

I don't drink alcohol, but I think it should be legal.

Oh wait no I don't think alcohol should be legal. It is awful stuff and causes so much pain to society.

I don't smoke weed but I would rather weed be legal and alcohol illegal tbh.

I used to smoke a lot. I still do, but I used to too.

I personally have NEVER smoked weed (I'm 45) but I think it should be legalized. If it was I would probably give it a try. Just can't afford to risk my job.

Come and chill with us hippies bro,smoke a little,drink a little,love a little,meh maybe not the last one for you.

Dubs confirm I speak the truth.

You're on Sup Forums, so there's a very good chance you've accidentally seen some cp. You're a felon and a horrible person, and deserve to rot in prison.

you'd also have to legalize selling, buying, producing and transporting drugs.

according to the declaration of human rights (well, it's not like any gov gives a shit about it...) laws that would punish you for taking drugs aren't even legal
i think thats one of the reason why taking drugs is legal in some(many ?) countries, but owning them illegal

I don't smoke weed

It should be legal.

Said daily by hundreds in law enforcement AND sane people not burdened by old lies about weed.

How's the weed there?

>legal
its already legal, nigger

Anyways, it will be completely legal -again- one of these days.
Its slowly being normalized/legalized in several countries.

also,
>reminder every drug was legal less than 100 years ago

Yeah, right.

I don't smoke it (gives me anxiety) and it should be legal.

Look at Denver, they have too much fucking money from weed sales they don't know what to do with it. Legalize it and regulate it everywhere, use the tax money to at least try and put a dent into the 20 fucking trillion dollars we are in debt.

Nigger quality bait

I actually said this for years before I started smoking weed

Nice thought, but I doubt any federal monies in that scenario would be used to pay off national debt.

dubs o truth

this user knows

dubs speak truth

fag

Yeah I say that as well

I have, quite often.

Nice dubs you got there, myself

Oh look, this thread again

>or alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, etc also made illegal

kek

highly likely

i know that it will never happen for the same reason as why alcohol, nicotine and caffeine are legal, but lsd, mdma, shrooms, etc arent.

Clearly you've never talked to a libertarian

Libertarians are just Republicans who smoke weed.