Anyone knows some cheap alternative to DangerousThings magnetic implants...

Anyone knows some cheap alternative to DangerousThings magnetic implants? I'm a college student(stupid enough) so I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Y tho?

I like it, it's cool

implant steel needles into yourself than get an mri. they'll ask if you have any implants or metal, tell them no. mri will magnetize the steel needles making you magnetic

They aren't that dangerous if you don't go overboard with the size of your magnet and have an actual professional with a license implant it. Preferably someone who has has has had one them self's. I have one and besides a sensitivity to touch ( not painful) when the weather changes I have no negative side effects.

Lol I don't want them to fly away

magnetize the steel needles? you mean your fingers get ripped apart jesus fuck

Fucking millenials and their retarded shit.

Stop being dumb.

they wont. that's a very common myth. todays mri's are 100% safe but the doctors are still required to ask you for medical reasons.

Piercing professionals can be trusted?

Me fag u fag everyb fag

To an extend. Better than implanting them yourself.

If you're going to have something permanently implanted in your body, you shouldn't cheap out, else you'll end up like Agent Orange. Or you'll get an infection. Either way, not good.

Supposedly, electricians sometimes get them to let them feel the magnetic field off of live wires. Then there are the edgy kids who just want a magnet in their hands, because getting an MRI is something they'll never need to do, right?

I mean medical insurance reasons. people have sued for being magnetized against their will.

>doctor gives you magnetos powers

>getting mad at them for it

but why though

Fair enough thank u user

1: buy obsolete hard drive (256GB)

2: break it open with hammer

3: smash the neodymium magnet into splinters

4: soak it in disinfectant

5: slice open the end of your finger with an x-acto knife

6: slide shard of neodymium into the wound

7: sterilize, bind it up, wait for it to heal

8: congratulations, you're fucking Magneto now.

Because money over everything

I'm pretty sure that it will rust or get attacked by my body

Can confirm. Identifying live wires is really easy with one of those magnets.

that's the society we live in. Im happy with my magnetic hand, I wanted it. It's fucking dope, and this is how I did it.

A shard. A fucking shard.

Fuck this guy. You can buy a small cubical rare earth magnet on the internet, even one with a silicone coating, specifically for implants. I'd still say surgerizing yourself is a bad plan, but you're the guy that wants magnet hands, so I don't think that would change anything...

It's even easier with 3.

Yeah I want magnetic hands, not no hands at all....

Don't do it like that. Your body will break down the magnet starting from the non-coated surface. You will also have sharp edges on the magnet which will cut open your scar tissue again and again causing you to develop a lot of it, having constant pain, maybe inflammation and a severely decreased sense of feeling. Get one with a good bio-proof coating like gold, or better: Titaniumnitride.

Any good advice before I do it?

What advantage would you get by having multiple?

Probably more chances to lose your fingers

"Neodymium is a chemical element with symbol Nd and atomic number 60. It is a soft silvery metal that tarnishes in air. " - wikipedia

if it's inside your body, it's not exposed to air.

good luck forcing your D12 into a slit sliced into the end of your finger.

This is solely for the autistic, attention grabbing inbred. Just wow. Have fun fucking up electronics.

>Buying from anyone except DangerousThings
Nigga you fucking joking, right?
Might as well implant lead in your skin

Guys, is it possible to jam a laser pointer up my dickhole?

Tried that one no luck with the batteries

I'm just going to use it until the batteries are flat then cut off my whole dick and replace it with the remote control for my television. Unlike me you're clearly not a HARDCORE BIOHACKER!

Am I going to have sixth sense?

Just look on biohack me. They have lots about where to source magnets etc.

Too many legit answers, I'm surprised

It was that or scam OP

wut

Your brain learns to take the inputs and use them as a datastream. The same way you know how big one gallon/liter is, or how heavy one kilogram is, or how much one gigabyte is, all these weird non natural things your brain adds on to itself, this is more like one of those than another sense.
If your want IR dick implants you need to power it either through induction or from a small turbine in one of your dicks blood vessels. Powers up whenever you get hard.

Tell me more about cock-turbines.

u patented that shit?

#
I meant to reply to the previous comment

Better yet, install a small wind turbine in your anus. And get a way to store the electricity. That way you can even charge your phone by farting.

u can scam me for magnetic faggot shit?

Done, how do I shit?

Very messily

You'll want to eat a lot of spicy beans to get the most electricity, meaning your shit will be liquid and will simply run through. And if it should ever turn out solid you'll just have to force it through. The turbine will turn it into spaghetti of shit. Win win.

Like a rhino

Like a God-damned mecha-rhino-superman

Idea I got when high while masturbating to Lepht anonym's C3 talk.
Patents cost quite a bit.
Could work well if you put one in an artery though...
I once googled "ENERGY FROM FARTS" and having accidentally bumped capslock made it all the funnier.
Sadly, the actual energy from farting isn't that much, burning the resulting gas can be.
But this is all about wanting to charge things INSIDE your body. If you wanna charge a phone just put a spring in your asshole and clamp down on it over and over.
Sadly the iSpring also has the problem mentioned here

Human faeces are a great untapped resource. I'm eating some right now. While masturbating to Short Circuit.

>magnetic implants
Enjoy handeling your credit cards magneto!

What a retarded idea, you kids!

I've had 2 MRIs in my life and this would hurt like hell

Do you know what this means?

It means is coming today.

Yeah it's here

Spam

To bad i waisted trips like that.