What do kids listen to nowadays?

know a lot of us are young enough to remember when every 12-14 year old listen to My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Linkin Park, Fallout Boy and Dragonforce and general buttrock but are these artists still listened to by that demographic?

I know when I was 13, these guys, Wu Tang, Micheal Jaskson, Nirvana, Kanye, 50 Cent, Eminem, Yellowcard, Blink 182, Alice in Chains, Justice, Soundgarden, Daft Punk and Lady Gaga were my shit.

Twenty one pilots, Arctic Monkeys, kendrick... I feel old now and I'm not even 20

>What do kids listen to nowadays?
ASMR YouTube videos

minecraft song parodies and death grips

Old thread.

I'm 19, the only one on that list that's remotely new is 21 Pilots.

Well the thread didn't ask for new, just what does that demographic listens to nowadays

I dunno why you'd be feeling old then.

Bc I couldn't think of anymore bands, should've specified that. Arctic monkeys isn't half bad, but 21p and kendrick aren't really my kind of music

That's fair.

Drake, Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, XXXtentacion, Lil Yachty, Tyler the creator, Miley Cyrus

you have to be very sheltered from the outside world if you think younglings nowadays listen to tyler

>Tyler the creator, Miley Cyrus
Is this 2013?

radiohead

So are kids more poptimist or more le wrong generation?

Do kids listen to music anymore? Serious question, and I'm not talking about playing EDM or rap as background noise.

Trust me, my niece and all her friends listen to him.
Also Childish Gambino, J Cole

No shit they do. Is that supposed to be a trick question?

Poptimist. okay I live in shitistan but teens everywhere are the same and it's rare to see anyone listening to anything besides spotify premade playlists which are basically just top 40 expanded edition with choice of "mood". ie plebs

MODS

trap and edm
shit like that

literally nigger shit

kids just listen to any trendy songs they hear from meme compilations or youtube sidebar recommendations. the music plays second fiddle to the trend and gets popular as a result. uzi vert, xxxtentacion 21 pilots and j cole prob garner the biggest fanbase right now

>shitistan
????

>kids born in 2002 are on here and calling you a niggercuckfag
Goddamn, this placed should've died before Chanology.

I think it's that younger people listen to more mellowed out music or whatever technically sounds good.

For some people, it is. SAD!

I'd rather be in 2013 to be honest. Worst year of the early 2010s but I was a little happier.

I kinda feel you. Graduated that year.
>4 years have passed and nothing has changed but got noticeably slimmer

I was 15, had my first gf, masturbation still felt like ecstasy, didn't have to deal with adult pressures and could still blame me being a retard on the fact that I was a kid.

Gen Z represent.

>being born in 2000 or after
MODS REEEEEEEEEEE

I was born in 1999 and I am 18

>Rihanna
Uh, she was (literally) cool like ten years ago, grandpa, nobody could possibly still give a fuck about her unless their parents played it for them

I think he means the United States of Cuckoldery

Anyone born after 1995 should be banned really (and even that is pushing it), there was a time when turning 18 was a good general gauge for being able to start thinking for yourself but that time is long gone