What's not to like?

Why does Sup Forums give mainstream pop such shit. If you look hard enough you'd find some good stuff like pic related.

>Writes, creates and produces his own music.
>Can shred and play almost very instrument.
>Came from a highly musical family
>Wasn't an over night success.
>Best mainstream male vocalist of current day.
>Never disappoints when performing live.
>Performed at the Superbowl twice.
>Fun to watch and listen too
>Every album and single has gone Platinum.
>Actually takes his time making his music.
>Doesn't follow trends, instead makes his own.
>Appreciates old-school musicianship
>Though his song quality could use a bit of work, they're tolerable.
>Best live band I've seen out of every pop-star.
>Can dance

Where are the flaws?

Is it 2011 again?

I remember when threads like this first started happening here and now the board is taken over by female pop waifu spam and pop-rap retards

fuck off to billboard forums

most people here respect/tolerate him. just stop being such a poptimist faggot. i've enjoyed almost all of his singles since Unorthodox Jukebox. I liked his last two albums. And Fuck You is still my jam.

>Though his song quality could use a bit of work, they're tolerable.

There's your problem. No one willingly listens to 'tolerable' music. If the songs aren't good, there is literally no point.

>>Appreciates old-school musicianship
Not a fan of his stuff but this was always cool.

But his songs aren't bad, in fact there's a couple gems each album imo.

>Argument boils down to "but he's popular"
Nothing's worse than hearing this faggot's over processed shrieking over dude retro lmao instrumentals

>Song quality is "tolerable"
Why not listen to something that's better than tolerable?

I think Treasure is a fantastic song but it's the only good one he's ever done

Treasure is a good song if you are a tasteless normie who havent listened to an r&b song in his life

>Trying this hard
Reddit is more your speed there kiddo

Fuck off normie faggot I've been here since 2009. Go back to listening to your chillwave playlist on spotify

I like pop but I've hated pretty much every song I've heard from him until uptown funk

>Am I fitting in yet guys

says the guy who probably only listens to pitchfork-core and top 40 so mu-males don't call him a contrarian poseur

It all sounds like the same song? How about variety or literally anything good?

>Why were they open?
Really?
>I'mma fuck you like a gorilla
Oh? Great, such romance.

>This projection
Oh dear user

>Listening to singles.

His unreleased stuff is FAR superior to most his singles.

It doesn't matter how talented they are, if an artist is successful to the point where they can't even eat at Subway without being photographed and having their photos placed in gossip magazines then there's no point taking about them on Sup Forums because they already receive all the attention they need. It's like giving free money to a millionaire rather than a homeless guy. Sup Forums, The Quietus, Wire, etc should be for underground music ONLY.

>Oh no this guy points out how much of a sheep I am
>U-uh stop p-projecting you are trying too hard!!

Funny thing is, this guy is a basically a global superstar. But I've never seen this guy in the tabloids, besides the whole cocaine thing.
But that's about it.

He is literally the personification of consumerism. His lyrics consistently reference money, lavish lifestyles, and overpriced products. His love songs are generic enough to appeal to every teen girl who listens to this bland garbage.

Oh user this is just embarrassing for you