Feels thread

Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iouRts2XShs
youtube.com/watch?v=h3laN4faYeo
imgur.com/a/xYxVN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah life sucks. I do the same shit everyday.. No friends, no transportation, etc.
All I want is a cute girl with a face covered in coke and a house full of people..

>yfw when you will never walk the glowing sea

Those moments are bliss in retrospect

bumpin

I'll bump again just because b is my most exciting thing to do today

im f5'ing

I'm on mobile like I'm actually going to do something productive..lmao

bump

drugs are the only answer i can find

Oh great, another one of these fag threads.

There's always suicide.
Much cheaper and it doesn't wear off!

i know, but im waiting for the cancer to take my mom.
i dont want to break her heart anymore than i already have. she tried so fucking hard

hanging in there

happened to me months ago

Then get a hobby.

user, no they dont.

jeez

they dont what?

That's actually a good reason to keep living for now. Making her proud by not being a failure might have been a better gift to her, but oh well, you take what you can get.
But no reason to keep living after she's dead, champ.

Zing!

>when you only want to be around cool people, but you have few friends, no transportation, and don't live in town.
Another lonely day.
Plus a little attention span..

sadness killed me long before suicide had its chance.
decent troll attempt though friendo

30 YO 6/10 with 10/10 confidence.
Broke like 10 hearts. Don't give a fuck.
21 yo 9/10 gf. Actually like this one. Love her.
Get drunk. Show crazy girl my dick. Gf finds out. Broke up with me. Want it more now I can't have it.
Will inevitably get another incredible girl I don't deserve and then break their hearts. Don't know how I do it but I also don't seem to stop. I wish I could care

I have hobbies, but I never finish anything...so I just waste time

That's my point.
No reason to keep going after you did that final favor for your mom.

Same. Better than being bored sober amirite?

Then how about you finish something instead of crying about it here, kiddo?

nor do i intend to

drugs = cog in machine

if you're using drugs to escape you're a tool

if you're using drugs to explore your mind you're next level

Keep it up then.

>im happy with life and dont shoot up heroin
>i did acid once and thought alot

thats you. thats how you sound

Because doing these hobbies isn't what I truly want so idgaf. Sure, I can paint decent, and other do other art shit. But I really want to spend time with people, but I'm very unlikely to be able too. Feelsbadman

Wtf?

Test

>Because doing these hobbies isn't what I truly want so idgaf
Then they aren't really your hobbies you retard.
Hobbies are something you do out of your own free will because you enjoy doing them.
And why wouldn't you be able to spend time with people if that's what you enjoy? Because you're a major league autist?

>so deep

wtf went wrong here

Yeah I guess I really don't enjoy shit besides being in nature. Also I live far from town so I can't just walk there to see people.

Next up on 'shit that never happened'...

Get a job, get a car, problem solved.
Alternatively:
Get a job, move into town, problem solved.
Even something like making burgers would pay enough if all you need to be happy is nature and spending time with people.

Yeah I know it sounds simple. Unfortunately I can't get a job yet because I'm still recovering from a accident. I've wasted most of my life so why not? :(

Man

>I've wasted most of my life so why not? :(
Why not what?

why not commit suicide probably

I felt downed, sad, maybe not depressed so saved money and went on a trip to Thailand. Spend there 10 days doing what I always wanted, skydiving, scuba-diving, drinking, fucking whores. Now I come back home I feel even worse. I come back to my shit job and my life that I hate. I want to go back there, but that;s next year. what now?

I'm not gonna talk you out of it.
If that seems like the best solution to such simple problems as the ones you're having, you should probably go through with it.

Right in the feels

im not the original poster. i was just answring your question

just /bee/ yourself guys xD

and /bee/ the Sup Forumsest you can /bee/

if the only thing that makes you happy is what most people consider vacation. then i cant imagine
how shit your life must be

Waste more time. I didn't read it back before posting

for /b by B.

youtube.com/watch?v=iouRts2XShs

These threads are so fucking gay lmao neck yourselves

If that's the best thing you can come up with, you deserve to be unhappy.

SMILE
at least you're not a nigger

BUT I AM

Moar like dis

here you go hope this convices you to commit

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=h3laN4faYeo

kill yourselves faggots

EMBRACE YOUR SHIT EXISTENCE

i know this feeling

I am like this, is it depression or what?

x3 Feels bad man

Hah, yeah

You could just move to Thailand.

goddammit is this a baww thread or is this a baww thread?

Lol, I live a happy life with my gf and our two kids. Not planning on ending it anytime soon m8. However, I do enjoy reading those sad greentexts.

Be careful so you don't end yours accidentaly by curling yourself on dem edges of yours...

Have a nice evening.

Why not move to Thailand?

Cutting not curling, kek.

RIP Franklin.

if you think that would solve your problem go for it. i think that if you where to move there you would only get to a shittier enviorment. yeah sure you might be able to scuba dive and skydive or whatever the fuck you want to do. but you would still have to have a job and you would still be you and everything that comes with that. but yeah sure move to fucking thailand

There was an user on the last feels thread i went on who was looking for a specific story about a girl who dressed up like a doll. I have that story but was unable to post the file because I was far from my computer which had the file. If your still looking user let me know.

>dating 3 years with a girl that I ever dreamed about
>She is cool, Nice, inteligent, have a nice family.
>Love her more than everything and she loves me back
>Couple months ago she told me that she want to do aupair (babysittin in ither country)
>I told her that It was a good Idea but inside I was sad as fuck
>Time goes by and she found a family And her trip is next month
>She is going to be 2 years there.

I'm lost, dont know what to do, I'm destroyed inside, almost dead, I really fucking love this girl, I had so many plans, and now everything is gone.

Not that user but now I'm interested. Plz post story.

imgur.com/a/xYxVN
the compilation i made is too big to post, tell me if this link works.

Extremely small text even with maximum zoom Sup Forumsro. Thanks though, will try to read.

I've felt detached as long as I can remember. My relationships have always been shallow. I feel like I've always experienced life at arms' length.

Now, in my early 20s, I realize what this means for my life.

It's agonizing trying to read it, any chance you could help me by uploading it again with a lager file size or whatever?

Yeah :( I feared as much, I'ts high res on my computer but i don't have the time right now to break down that story into smaller images