Recommend other rappers who don't just rap about bitches/weed/their dick over fly beats?

Recommend other rappers who don't just rap about bitches/weed/their dick over fly beats?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFhhoWAxBSQ
windmills.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=NtiPZuXLjUY
youtube.com/watch?v=VmREdUsM5-U
youtube.com/watch?v=RgAQ-BWLLbU
youtube.com/watch?v=88_jAJ-MduU
youtube.com/watch?v=UGIhGVjtdaM
youtube.com/watch?v=62s1zivwCaw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leaf Dog.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFhhoWAxBSQ

Honestly Atmosphere is the only one I can think of

Nacho Picasso

OP here, offering up Windmills as another example.

windmills.bandcamp.com/
that was good
checkin them now

Curren$y has currently the most unique beats in HipHop. "Pilot Talk 2" is his best Album and all the beats are created with actual instruments and not on a computer. His Flow is amazing and rhymes are solid. Definitely check him out.

Here a few examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=NtiPZuXLjUY

youtube.com/watch?v=VmREdUsM5-U

youtube.com/watch?v=RgAQ-BWLLbU

3pac

lol this guy is in for a good time.

then you need to branch out more

aesop rock, homeboy sandman, open mike eagle, milo, busdriver, sage francis, b dolan, billy woods, cannibal ox, kool ad, mf doom, mos def, nocando, ratking, restiform bodies, why?, rob sonic, saul williams, shabazz palaces, shad, sole, the roots, the palmer squares, talib kweli, verbs, zeroh

there, now you too can be an indie rap nerd

I fucking hate these types of hiphop fans

good for you

>currently the most unique beats in HipHop
not really though

I only listen to le real rap not (c)rap xd DAE think rap=materialism??

ah give the kid a break, he'll grow out of it soon enough

Paavoharju

Oddissee

This is a good showcase of the kind of subjects he covers. No need for profanity or boasting. Just life and pain and love.
youtube.com/watch?v=88_jAJ-MduU

This song is about a relationship, but not in the "bitch" or "ho" capacity at all. Seriously great performance w this band; love when they just go instrumental around the 6 minute mark.
youtube.com/watch?v=UGIhGVjtdaM

RIP 3pac

milo and atmosphere are great recs
also eyedea, apollo brown, captain murphy, grieves, mf doom/viktor vaughn/king geedorah
...also been pretty into one $uicideboy$ album lately

MF DOOM, Del the Funky Homosapien, Chance the Rapper, Milo, Czarface, Kendrick Lamar, Black Sheep, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, Vince Staples, clipping., OutKast/Big Boi, Killer Mike, Company Flow, Blu and Exile, Billy Woods, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Black Star, El-P, Rob Sonic, Freddie Gibbs, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, Gang Starr, Joey Bada$$, Common, Shabazz Palaces, Vic Mensa, Mick Jenkins, Anderson .Paak, Nas, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, and the Roots

Zack Hemsey

good (sometimes cringey desu) rapper
but legendary compser

youtube.com/watch?v=62s1zivwCaw

*composer

>the most unique beats
>lofi soul
unique

this is one of my favourites.

lyrically outstanding for when it was released, plus it is funky as hell.

Why do all Non-"Moneybitches-Rappers" sound like poetry slam with acustic indie lofi jazz?

And then saying all "mainstream rappers" sound the same

I disagree. Oddissee does legitimate flows, and sings. Hardly poetry slam. Not only is nothing being done in those videos acoustic, but it's live and not lo-fi. Also, none of this is jazzy. It's more soul if anything, which is hardly indie at all. Listen to his studio work and you'll see more clearly he doesn't fit anything you said.

I personally appreciate when a rapper has an actual band backing them in a live setting though, so that's why I linked two live performances rather than what he normally sounds like in the studio. He has some good instrumental productions too, on The Odd Tape, for you to see just how wrong you are.

>aesop and open mike
seconding this

Nacho is so fucking underrated that I wonder if it's his stupid name holding him back.

the new Brother Ali is alright.