give my store a slogan

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/L_L_G_Official/status/854889188818386945
youtu.be/pL4fNIV6xhw
twitter.com/L_L_G_Official/status/853647224898809856
polygon.com/2016/10/30/13472062/electronic-arts-origin-myanmar-banned
techraptor.net/content/ea-ban-myanmar-origin
reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/5a5rta/ea_and_origin_has_also_recently_banned_another/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"We refuse to pay for vinyl signage!"

"Helping you achieve the last level of your life"

looks awful dude i hope your level of dedication to a store is not represented by putting up posters of years old games

color choices and text on "sign" look awful too

I can't even, too much fail here. Last Level Gaming, your last resort when you want to game.

Last Level Gaming
>Shop now before it's Game Over.

While casuals like this might think it's a shit store, core video game enthusiasts know that this kind of store is EXACTLY the kind of place where you can get precious old games that you otherwise end up paying hundreds of dollars on ebay for.
Where casuals see something small and insignificant, people that know their shit see opportunity and amazing deals.

"How bout I come over and I give you the ol' lickaroo, also buy whatever shit we sell"

Holy fucking cheeto fedora

what's the deal with no man's sky? Was it supposed to be a feminist game or something? Is it a good game?

>Was it supposed to be a feminist game or something?
lol what the fuck?
What the hell has Sup Forums been telling people?
No Man Sky was supposed to be a huge space action/sandbox game full of features but the devs lied and the "finished" product is an overpriced unfinished boring piece of shit.
That's that.

It was an overhyped game with false marketing.
basically they said the game would be way better than it actually came out

Virgin, the gathering

Sorry to say but your store will not make profit.
Literally all the game stores ended up selling plushies and all that kind of shit or else they be out of buisniss

>lol what the fuck?
>What the hell has Sup Forums been telling people?
I just assumed from the pic that the chick was circled.

So it was supposed to be a 9/10 game but turned out to be 4/10, is that why I keep hearing its name? That's it?

Get in the Game

Hours: Whenever mom drops me off - Whenever mom picks me up

>I'd rather be fishing.

drop me a line

>I just assumed from the pic that the chick was circled.
Spend less time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

>So it was supposed to be a 9/10 game but turned out to be 4/10, is that why I keep hearing its name? That's it?

It's more like 3/10, but yeah.

Niggers gonna nig

OWNER IS A FAG

"Out of Business Soon"

>It's more like 3/10
fucking hipsters

we suck dicks

cheesespin.net/
this site is the best

Last level gaming - lost your virginity? Find it here.

>Shitty homemade sign above door
>The few posters on the windows are for games only neckbeards and little shits play
>Hurr durr casuals don't know shit
Just from the storefront you can tell they put zero effort and likely have zero games worth buying. Probably nothing but kiddie shit and weeb wet dreams

That store front though - why don't you just email some publishers? They are more than eager to send you cardbord cutouts and posters and shit to promote their stuff for free.

Where's it at annon
Also how about "Virginity can last forever if you try"

Going out of business sale

>only neckbeards
Diablo 3 is for neckbeards?
'the fuck?
It's the dudest broest shit ever, everyone that owns a PS4 has it unless it's a gigantic casual.
And to be too casual even for D3 you must be the type of nigga that only buys COD and sports games or something.

Why on earth would you open an independently owned videogame store in a world where Game Stops are so frequent that they're literally opening across the street from each other and everyone is moving towards digital downloads over physical media anyway?

Buying physical games is even more dumb once people figure out that both on PS4, and on xbone, every single game you buy is fully installed on the system HD.
The consoles literally don't read the discs anymore aside the initial "check" when you start up the game (after it has fully installed, obviously).

If people don't believe me, go check it right now on your console.
Boot a game up that you've got installed, listen to the disc drive, it'll stop spinning after a minute or so after you've launched the game.
It's completely pointless.
You save up on download time but if you have a good connection and some external HDs (both consoles now allow games to be installed on external HDs, via USB, it's easy as shit) there's literally no reason left to buy physical anymore.

Because I love video games.
I want to hate them though. Also, fuck money.

>Why on earth would you open an independently owned videogame store in a world where Game Stops are so frequent that they're literally opening across the street from each other and everyone is moving towards digital downloads over physical media anyway?
I think user is in a 3rd world country so he's opening an arcade where people can get internet that they can't get at home, not selling actual games.

where do yo download ps4 games from?

If you think the price for those old games will be any different from ebay, you're out of your mind. That's how small business price shit like that; they look up it's "value" on ebay based on the most common asking price.

The internet

dick. Site name?

no, OP's in Pennsylvania

Take this kind of questioning to /gd/. They get off on this shit.

Jesus christ that logo is disgusting. I could make something better in 30 seconds.

>soon ull be the wizard lvl

Not really.

>750 Cumberland St. - Lebanon, Pennsylvania
>+1 7172691055

Confirmed neckbeard
Game's been out forever and has been overplayed from hell, not to mention it's casual as fuck.

Are you serious? The PS Store is the only place.

Not buying physical games is dumb. For instance look at the 360. People speculate live is going to shutdown for the 360 in 2020. Once the servers are gone, good luck downloading anything you bought if you don't already have it saved on the hdd. Delistings happen all the time. Buying a console game digitally is essentially just renting it until they decide to repurpose the server its housed on once the consoles lifespan is over.

Apparently they give away stuff.
twitter.com/L_L_G_Official/status/854889188818386945

I meant free

It's been done

This issue is easily sidestepped by the fact that not a single game released from the 360 onwards is worth remembering or worth a shit in general and if you grew up starting with a 360 you're a miserable child that never played a single decent game in your life.

Only buy physical pre-360, actual good games.
Get digitally discounted new games (or pirate them all).
Don't give a shit when you can't get them anymore because they were worthless to begin with.

Problem solved.

Keep 'em coming.

youtu.be/pL4fNIV6xhw

Quad Tastic

>twitter.com/L_L_G_Official/status/853647224898809856

KEK.

"Coming soon: Going out of business sale!"

You don't. Ps+ games are all normally shite. Never seen anywhere to download ps stuff online

Are you Amish?

Let's not troll these guys. They seem like fine people.

>1 7172691055

Battletoads ensues.

"Home of Cheap Ass Wood Paneling"

Seriously how did this asshole not see this coming?

Video gaming only? Or do you do ccg and tabletop?

Joke's on you, we do have Battletoads.

buying games is dumb, especially on platforms, like steam or origin (origin, lol). They dont sell u games, they rent them to u. They can ban u or your entire country at any moment and u end up fucked over. On top of the pc games also ging up in price here. I bought ME1 for like 110 moneys. Now they want 240 money for Andromeda.
Never not torrent.
Never buy full price.
Never preorder.

Maybe something with competition is over or something with the end because of your name. Also, I can't believe someone on b accomplishes shit so good job

No, they can't.
Customer protection rights, one of the good things about the EU.

grand shut down June 2017

This fucking faggot gets his own store and I can't even get a job I like.
Man I love being depressed and poor

"We All Fuck Children"

oh, they cant, like they did to Myanmar and Iran?
They cant, like they cant void your warranty, if u peel off the sticker?

we burn, you buy

Games got you perplexed?
Come get homo sexed!

They can't, as in, they won't, for business reasons. They are a corporation, not some inbred island monkey. No offense.

normie that doesn't really give a shit a bout retro games here but this is very true.

Yeah, i feel like if you were let down by NMS then you'll definitely have better luck with Star Citizen or Elite Dangerous.

they already did it twice and business is as usual.

Thats like saying why would you open a vintage camera shop when Nikon stores are opening up everywhere. Its a completely different product.

"GOING OUT OF BUSINESS"

My guess is the OP doesn't just "get" a store. He has a store you dumb cuck. Call these guys neck beard virgins but at least they are moving in life.

>inb4 same fag

I'm genuinely curious about the legal situation, even if I end up being wrong. Do you mind providing a link or two?

The only example I can think of comes from US jurisdiction and US law is irrelevant to me.

"Lets all stay in our rooms, together"

thats not me being an asshole btw, i think for your demographic they'd find it funny and playful.

One cool thing about buying digital is that you have two licenses for the product. If you have a trustworthy friend you can make his Xbox1 your home xbox and vice versa to be able to play all the games that you both buy. Good for system link play, because you only have to buy one copy of any game. You would even share the xbox live.
Idk how ps4 is but if you have an xbox and friends then digital is the way to go.

There's a video on twitter of the "ceo" faggot with his land whale girlfriend saying thank you.... it's just super cringey

"There's a shit load of young girls dressed like whores coming and going from religious schools in the area, we're the only option for them to come to in a large area, COME ON IN PERVS!"

link to what? Laws? Probably not. Banning 2 countries? Perhaps
polygon.com/2016/10/30/13472062/electronic-arts-origin-myanmar-banned
techraptor.net/content/ea-ban-myanmar-origin
reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/5a5rta/ea_and_origin_has_also_recently_banned_another/

Not quite what I was hoping for. EU law would prevent this from happening, but it doesn't apply here.

Thanks anyways.

like i stated - u r already being threatened with warranty voids, if u open your item and remove the sticker, while its illegal. And they can do this 1 way or another, temporarily, or until enough ppl makes fuss bout it. And in the end, when society collapses and internet signal isnt available u end up with your hand in your potty

"Once you're here, it's over"

"free CP inside"

>I have no friends who's house I might want to take a game over to

Where the virgins stay virgins.