+++LEAKED+++LEAKED+++LEAKED+++

+++LEAKED+++LEAKED+++LEAKED+++
The Real Neil
They never came back alive from the Moon
Be Quick. save it before they take it down.

Other urls found in this thread:

tested.com/science/space/530828-spacesuit-fire-nasa-refuses-forget/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What am I gazing upon?

bullshit..its a picture from a tests that was done for fires in the modules

Looks like an old divers suit used for welding.

OP, you need to go outside.

>also, saged

Moon-landing deniers are two points stupider than Trump supporters which means you have the intelligence of black mold.

Kill yourself today.

First time I've seen someone saging in years OMG

It appears to be a dead astronaut.

You sound like the kind of little lady who uses Crest Whitening strips to bleach his asshole.

how can you tell?

Kek

its a photo from 1980, an incident known as the EMS Suit Fire.

occurred during development of the suit used by Shuttle astronauts, a high-pressure oxygen tank fuelled a fire after a spark. One engineer was injured badly, the other had burns to his hands.

here's a good article about it with more photos:

tested.com/science/space/530828-spacesuit-fire-nasa-refuses-forget/

OP is a tinfoil-hat wearing fantasist, who has no idea what he's talking about.

For real tho, now there's too many users for sage to even make a difference

>still though, sage in all fields

who dat

In color and uncropped , from nasa about safety in space...

>tfw these guys have been saying this for ages

Astronauts are pussies. "Oooh! Gonna go up and hang around in muh skylab, where there's little radiation compared to deep space and pretend I'm really exploring da stars!"

Yeah. Until deep space travel is safe and efficient, it's little more than just living above the clouds, farting around with experiments of varying usefulness.

Where did you find this OP? Really interested. Anymore leaks? Anymore news on this? Please link me some more.

Water on Saturn? Hahaha! Now that's funny.

I agree with half of that.

Astronauts aren't pussies though. What have you done with your life? Did you spend your entire life in school, wasting your time and money just to go up somewhere where, past a certain point, no one can get you back? Seems pretty ballsy and dedicated too me, despite being RELATIVELY pointless.

You can say anything is relatively pointless though since, you know, we're all gonna die.

You idiot, thats when a fire happened and killed someone.
They openly came out and talked about it. Thats like their number one rule, dont forgot how other died for you to survive.
That tin foil hat must be a bit tight on you.

I steal children from parents for a living. Guess it isn't much compared to space fairies. It's all good though.

Yeah, there's that much room in a space capsule.
OP is faggot
>saged

So why was Neil Diamond testing a spaceman suit at NASA?

>research for his next album.

sense was made this day.

>capsule
fag

>Moon
Lmao they never went to the moon

We landed on the moon and Trump is your president. Stop putting everything you don't like Into one fictional user you can safely hate, it's intellectually dishonest and makes you a faggot.

I miss having a Sega Saturn. off to eBay for me, I still have burning rangers but no console.

Why are you trying to make these disgusting plastic fucks a meme?