It's here

It's here

youtube.com/watch?v=sa5GDGSTrtI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DR-Dry8Qb4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should have included the title or the thumbnail they made, people might think it's the Half in the Bag epside being posted again

You're about 3 days late you tit

Someone didn't click the link.

I'M DYING LAUREN

Holy shit, the comments under this video are so fucking stupid. People seriously don't understand what the joke of the video is and are still trying to point out to them that the security guard handed her the phone.

Is this supposed to be funny?

"I don't like Quentin Tarantino as a person. I find him obnoxious."

-Jay, "Hateful Eight" review.

>hangs out with Max Landis.

Why did have a cell phone though? That's so whacky! These guys are hilarious.

>Jay doesn't like a person
>Hangs out with a totally different person
I know, right????

I know. What a hypocrite. Shut up.

Jay hates Max Landis, he said so on his vlog once.

Ahh yes, Reddit Letter Media
The movie "critics" for people who don't really watch movies because they are "too busy" playing video games and watching animu.

But hey, LE STAR WARS PREQUELS SUCK XDDD right?

>Why did have a cell phone
What did he mean by this

Fuck red letter faggots

Yeah, but Mike is boss. Mike thinks Max can get him a job and Max just wants whatever gives him attention. Pretty sure Max knows they can't stand him.

Get out dogfucker

Wish I could get paid to make fun on other directors work after failing at being one myself and get paid for it by YouTube

Cool fanfic, bro

This. Fuck faggots. Obama can shove his gay marriage agenda up his ass.

well yeah they do

Fuck you. I watched all the prequels in theaters. They still suck.

tell me what part of suicide squad you like it?
my was the part of the joker become a cuck

Make a youtube channel and try it. Otherwise you sound just like how you think they sound about Hollywood.

Oh am I suppose to hate the movie because they didn't like it now?

Obvious to anyone who pays attention and understands body language/mannerisms desu

Can't wait to find out what the creators of space cop thought about Suicide Squad

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Don't you have any compassion for your fellow human beings?

Why do you believe you are supposed to think the way they do?

This is the smartest post made on Sup Forums all week.

Nobody's saying that, you insecure faggot.

When i think of all the other people making money on Youtube, RLM doesn't rustle my jimmies at all.

Shut up, Mike.

I think in order to really understand body language, you have to interact with people in the real world and not just anonymously on the internet. Your autism makes it pretty clear that's not the case with you.

Mike and Rich also love twice convicted felon Matt Hannon (Samurai Cop). So much they dragged him out of obscurity and helped him get support for a sequel to his bad movie.

This painting should have been the banner for the RNC.

Wow you're really stretching to find things to complain about now huh?

I don't get it at all tbqh

kek. there are bitches making money on youtube just because they have tits and people get mad at RLM.

The saddest thing is that people don't even try with these insults anymore.

Just mash "reddit" or "shit" or "cuck" into your mock title and hit Post

like come on. take an extra ten fucking seconds to mentally consider if your retarded insult makes any sense whatsoever

based rich evans

how are they failing when they have money and popularity and success and you don't?

>Can't read body language by watching people unless you're there

You must have a hard time understanding subtext in movies, you dumb faggot

>we were too dumb to realize the security guard handed her the phone so we're going to make a whole new vid about it

both mike and jay missed the cell phone subplot somehow

this is them making fun of themselves for it

They said in the Suicide Squad Half in the Bag how weird it was that Harley got a phone out of nowhere, people told them it was really clear when a guard gave it to her

>cell phone subplot
I don't think you know what a subplot is.

So do you just post this in every single thread that brings up Rotten Tomatoes as well (aka every thread on this piece of shit board)?

Most people are dumb sheep who are incapable of applying their own critical thinking to an outside opinion. So for the average retard, it boils down to "absorb the opinion as my own and parrot it" or "reject the opinion aggressively because it conflicts with my own narrow understanding of the world"

I also thought Jay didn't really like Max, especially compared to the rest, but I don't obsess over it so it's not a big deal.

That user might be some famous director, you never know

Space Cop wasn't released in theaters and didn't cost 700 million dollars.

plot point then?

whatever

It sorta is because they have all those scenes with the guard and the cell phone is the only payoff.

You should probably kill yourself now.

If they are posting here, they're not famous. And if they are, they can't be very smart to be posting on an imageboard that pretends to be a forum for discussion or debate.

>money
>popularity
>success

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I KNOW THATS YOU, JAY!

Who could really like Max? He's a douche. He'd be OK if he wasn't such a huge attention whore.

i think Sup Forums is more obsessed with max landis than literally anyone else in the entire world. he gets brought up more in RLM threads than the people in RLM

Primer costed less than Space Cop, it got positive reviews and put the director on the map, they could actually try

>b-but muh ironically shitty b-movie flicks

I don't know how much money they're making off of it, but popularity-wise they're not even in the top 10 of youtube critics (which is a pretty shitty scene to begin with).

No, it's supposed to make ya think

Holy shit, defensive much? I didn't mean to strike a nerve, but you know, people in glass houses...

Cause he keeps fucking coming back and he'll be a recurring member on HITB within the next couple years when Hollywood decides they don't want his shitty scripts anymore. Screencap this.

They don't even review shit anymore. They just recap whatever film and point out what they didn't like (faggy reasons like tone)

Didn't Primer cost like 50k? Space Cop cost probably around half of that.

>people in glass houses...
FINISH IT

>the cell phone is the only payoff.
And the end of the movie...

>Mike thinks Max can get him a job

I really doubt it. They're maintaining a connection with Landis because he's one of fairly few mainstream filmmakers who are down to appear on their videos. He adds an interesting insight, whether he's a cunt or not.

mad about nothing

>Gets btfo'd
>W-woah c-calm down guys...

Jesus nu-male get a grip

I actually like RLM, I'm just pointing out they're not as successful as they look from the meme ghetto of Sup Forums and reddit.

Post about nothing

>btfo
How? What is the argument even? Do you know?

If you're looking for an excuse to put people down and post reaction images, try to have some grasp of context.

>he's a douche

Eh, he's very outgoing and sometimes eclipses others, unintentionally or not. Some people like that, but Jay seems more subdued and quiet so I can see why he'd be irritated by someone like Max.

George Lucas appeared in their vid once.

it's shit

>they don't review anymore, they just explain why they didn't like the movie

How are they not successful?

You do realize they could publish another Plinkett review and get more hits on it than any Youtube reviewer gets?

You used to call me on the cell phone

>Cause he keeps fucking coming back
Has he had any RLM appearances besides that one episode of BotW? If so I would like to know where it is. I consider myself a pretty big RLM fan so the fact that you found some hidden Max Landis cameos while talking shit about them must mean you REALLY love these guys. I don't know why else anyone would waste their time just looking for stuff to complain about.

>Cause he keeps fucking coming back
He's literally been there once. They shot a short interview and episode of Best of the Worst. That's it.

Yeah dude it'd break the Internet.

>horse semen
AGHAHAHAHA, HE SAID HORSE SEMEN

>You do realize they could publish another Plinkett review and get more hits on it than any Youtube reviewer gets?
Do you know how much time and effort it takes making a full 4 hour review of a trilogy of films? There's a reason they don't do Plinkettes anymore, it's not cost effective.

At 0:51 during the close-up when Rich Evans is putting the phone in Mike's pocket, Mike's pocket flap is up. Yet in the shot after that his pocket flap is tucked in his actual pocket.

youtube.com/watch?v=DR-Dry8Qb4A

>he keeps coming back

I've seen him in like 2 videos from eons ago (in internet time) and since then all they've done is make passive-aggressive quips about his unremarkable film career

you can just admit you are obsessed with him, i can't think of any better explanation. literally every RLM thread now, people cant shut the fuck up about Landis just because he DARED TO ASSOCIATE with the RLM crew

>$12000 a month of people's NEETbux
>Probably like at least $300 per video
>Other shit

Yeah they suck at making movies but Gas the Kike Mike is still one of the most based men on the internet.

They also shot an interview with him but it was during the same visit. user doesn't know what he's talking about.

BEHIND THE SCENES WHEN

funnily enough i actually turned off one of their re:view videos partway through, cuz it turns out listening to film critics praising a movie isn't all that interesting

What is Matt's life story? I'm not up to date with the Hannon lore.

maybe cuz 2016 has been a trash-heap for cinema so far. i haven't seen anything in theaters in the last 2 years except star wars and deadpool.

those were the only movies in so long where i felt like i needed to see them on a big screen rather than just torrenting bd rips a month later.

>star wars and deadpool
Reddit's here!

his very first plinkett review was so popular it got played in theaters by itself, to a packed crowd

No one said they can only review Hollywood blockbusters.

I don't get it.