My girlfriend is lab partners with this guy and she posts him on her story on snapchat I'm sure to make me jealous but...

My girlfriend is lab partners with this guy and she posts him on her story on snapchat I'm sure to make me jealous but I haven't said shit. I've fucking had it. It says he has a gf but why the fuck would he have meals with another girl? How do I confront her without looking insecure?

Set her school on fire. If she's still seeing him after lab's been canceled, you know something's up.

Let's be real here. I want some advice to kill this. I thought about saying a friend of mine told me he heard that my gf fucked some guy that she's in lab with and make her think he's saying shit.

Honestly seems like a test. Make some friends that are women and actually get to know them and hang out like you would guy friends. If she gets angry say, "There's nothing going on, I don't get jealous over (guys name)." Not sure what might happen from here, hypocrisy my entail. That really depends on how good you are at making friends with women.

>Let's be real here
>posting on a cantonese trap image board

Do the same to her. Hang out with some girls as friends.

>WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE FRIENDS

Just leave her ass and tell em both directly that you're not that fuckin gullible. Dont play the fool by even entertaining the notion that they're friends. Whether either of them are concious of it or not, they're testing the waters before setting sail.

Sometimes they really are so stupid they cant comprehend the purpose of why they do what they do. Genuine ignorance will alleviate any responsibility she has to your monogamy.

>tldr; women believe their shit but dudes usually know better and play ignorant with them

Damn, I didn't think that. We've only been dating like 3 1/2 months so maybe she is testing me. Alright, I can try to capitalize on my female friends. I've never made an effort to hangout with anyone, guy or girl, I waited for them. But I think I'll slowly creep my way into it and try to hangout with a group at first and then pick whoever I become better friends with and prob who is more attractive. Damn, good strategy! Thanks for that!

Stop being jealous of your gf and let him fuck you too op. That's what this is about isn't it?

Tell her you don't want her talking to that faggot. She will put up a fuss and make it into a fight. Don't fight back just go complete cold and say the girl you want a life with won't play the games she's playing and you need time to think about it.

If you can say that convincingly, and she thinks you actually might walk, you get the power back and she comes crawling. Small chance she runs straight to him, but at least it's done on your terms.

He hasn't had sex with my gf yet. I know she wouldn't do that now. That's why I am addressing this now before he wedges in and shit. She's bought me clothes and shit that looks like what faggotass would wear and I refuse to emulate him. I honestly will not accept her trying to make me some faggot ass foo foo bitch that wears knocked collar shit and fucking polos and button ups.

Oldfag here:

Could be that she likes the *idea* of being with him, but wants to be with you. You can tell her that her posting him so much makes you uncomfortable and secondary to him. Her answer will tell you how serious she is about your relationship. You'll know it when you hear it, user.

Boom. YES. Thank you for that. I think you are right. Can you help me with a script? I'll do it in person. How's this: Vic, I've really enjoyed and appreciated our time together. Lately, I feel like you're straying other ways. Which is fine, the heart wants what the heart wants, but I can't have that to worry about when I'm living my own life. If you want to be with me, be with me. If you want someone else, go for it and I won't think any less of you.

Fuck her sister.

She's already called me insecure in the past. I don't want her to say something like, "you always do this!".

>before he wedges in and shit
Too late user. If she's buying you clothes like he wears, those are guilt gifts.

>Boom

lmao fucking pussy she's already fucked him

Maybe it's because you're insecure, user. You wouldn't have posed the question if you weren't. Nothing wrong with it. Everyone has insecurities.

>boom
That's the sound her pussy makes when lab partner rails her

Has she ever "studied" with him, OP?
lol get cucked, nigger

I just wish we had been dating longer. This wouldn't be an issue then. You know what. I'm not gonna cry like a little bitch over her. I just don't want to lose her to someone else. I can't accept that.

If you've fucking had it and she's playing stupid fucking games leave that bitch and move on. You don't even have a relationship if she's posting pics of other guys and you're considering getting female friends to make her jealous. Be a man and tell her to fuck off you little bitch.

I know this guy, op. Hes got a 8" dick. Just a heads up.

Idk what exactly to say man, you do you. Just don't lose your cool and yell at her or she'll make you feel like the asshole and it will be even more enraging knowing she's running to fag henley shirt boi.

kek

Considering this. Might do it tonight over text and screen shot for you guys. If you're on my side I mean.

>I can't accept that.
you don't have a choice, pussy

Naw dude. Be more blunt. Take out all that bullshit fluff you sound like a pussy saying that.

god youre a faggot

if something is bothering you then be up front with her about it like a man

trying to scheme some stupid ass juvenile plan
is about 1000x more insecure and pathetic

just beat the fucker with a bat and say that if he ever touches your girl you will finish the job

the only way is to kill him. sorry but this is the only way things will only get worse you must kill him

You don't need anyone on your side. It's you she's fucking with. You let her get away with this shit she'll walk all over you. Stand up to the bitch. Tell her you're not having that bullshit it's disrespectful. if it continues to happen tell her to fuck off and get with someone who respects you.

What should I say then? I don't wanna be cruel. I see it's inevitable. You guys are right. I'll do it on my own terms. How can I be a man and end it without being mean or looking like it' just a forfeit?

>handling relationship issues over text

kill me now i fucking hate kids these days

OP just doesn't want to smell lab partner's cum again on his gf's breath

Just start playing her game, start doing the same thing but with a chick, one much hotter than her.

Consensus is that it's over, right? How about I ghost her?

>How do I confront her without looking insecure?
Try by acting secure - the opposite of what you are currently doing.

> without being mean

Consider killing yourself.

"This is unacceptable behaviour for someone in a committed relationship. Stop it now or I'll find someone else who respects me". Then leave and wait for a response. She'll either try to manipulate you by saying you need to trust or (only untrustworthy people say that shit. People who are trustworthy act accordingly and their trust isn't called into question) or she'll do as you've asked.

I dread to think what you look like OP if this is the faggot she's sucking off. He looks like he suffers from a mild case of down syndrome.

You're fucked in the head kid. Just tell her you're done and tell her why.

Hate fuck her, cum on her face, and then immediately tell her to take her shit and get out.

Is she still fucking you? If so, you should continue to use her holes.

You should just assume she's fucking him and pretend she's a cheap whore. Trust me, it'll be fun.

"What the fuck? People eat lunch with their colleagues from work?!
What the hell? This is completely inconceivable to a loser with no friends like me!"
-You

Someday you'll learn how treacherous women are, pal

Just give in. You know you secretly enjoy the thought of your girlfriend being pounded by a man that can actually satisfy her desires.

If you didn't like the notion at least somewhat, your situation would have never escalated to this point in the first place.

Just go ahead and let her stick you in chastity and force you to watch, you're already halfway down this path already; might as well solidify your place as her cuckold bitch boy.

Or maybe I'll learn how paranoid you fags are.
I work on my Master's in mathematics right now and I share an office room with 2 other people. 1 guy and 1 girl.
We all go to lunch together at some cheap Asian restaurant, but the other guy only comes maybe half a week.
So probably 3 times a week, I sit there with her alone eating lunch.
And you would feel threatened about that if it was your gf?

So guys I've had a nail fungus for like 6 months, have been on terbinifine for like 6 weeks, then stopped for like 3 months. now I'm back on it but its not working and its starting to spread, do you guys know of anything i could use on my nail directly to kill this shit?

Guess it's over. I'll keep you posted.

Lol who leads with cunt

fuck I meant to start a new thread, I'm retarded.

That escalated quickly

That's so stupid it just might work

>And you would feel threatened about that if it was your gf?
If she was posting pics of you on instagram, yeah, probably. I mean, if the guy is just straight up ugly, that's another matter.

You're young. You'll learn

> go complete cold
Good job you emotional little girl

Maybe you need to find a batter class of woman? Water seeks its own level nignog.

You've been burned and now you're projecting your bad experience on every single women you see.

You're a fucking retard.

>wow ok we are done....toss my shit
>fucking pussy responds by whining instead of tell her suck dick and tossing her shit
she's probably sucking his cock right now.

>you know who cunt

Haha way to go fuckface, autists like you deserve to be alone, no wonder she was fucking around.

You eat out Asian every day of the week? Just how fucking fat are you?

>calling her a cunt right off the bat
KEK

OP just thinks the dude looks better than him, which he probably does.
If you look how i suspect, i doubt i'd feel any time of way.

Pick your shit up so we can talk?
Pathetic.exe
And you don't even know why.

t. beta virgin

he did fine until he responded to her obvious bait

>come over so we can taaaaaalk :,(

>Cantonese trap image board

Made me chuckle, good going user.

She's definitely gonna fuck him now, good job retard

You are insecure, if you didn't wanna be a cuck you would have dropped her already.

This.

>every negative judgement must be a projection
Yeah, that must be it. Remember this exchange when you get cucked into oblivion.

It's either that or Shawarma. Not that much decent affordable food around.

>restraining order
l m f a o
she's gonna tell everyone how weird and needy you are now
you're fucked, kiddo

My gf would rather be told to stop doing things

Zero grocery stores in your area?

You are NEVER going to get rid of nail fungus unless you get to the source of what causes it.

Candida is the cause.

You go around drinking alcohol all the time and eat processed food which all kill the good bacteria in your gut.

And if you have mercury fillings in your mouth you will need to get those out of your teeth and if you don't, then you will NEVER get rid of candida.

And don't let the dentist fool you by him telling you that they are "silver" because they aren't.
They might have 20% silver in them but the remaining 80% will be MERCURY WHICH IS THE MOST TOXIC METAL OUT OF THEM ALL.

Now you need to watch her from a safe distance 24/7 too catch them op, you have to have validation. Don't let that cuck humiliate you

Shawarma is the fuckin shit boi

This lol

If you want to sound like a manly man holding onto whats his, insulting your gf is not really a good way to establish that.

There was no bait, OP is just a fucking mongoloid. He's obviously a beta, which is why he felt threatened by another dude. Only betas panic when they feel threatened.

Now post nudes of her

And cook it at work or what's your fucking idea here?
Obviously I cook at home.
But if we need to grab a quick warm lunch between work, that's basically it.

Mercury causes vaccines

>Do the same to her. Hang out with some girls as friends.
This, except do it just to make friends, not because you're a creepy, insecure, spergy manlet who is trying to one-up his girlfriend.

It turns out, op, and I know this is REALLY SURPRISING - that normal people have friends of both sexes.

STALK HER OP

KEK

What the fuck are you talking about.

Men can be friends with men.
Women can't be friends with anyone.

/thread

this is probably just bait, but you are the world's biggest retard if not

What else am I to assume when he basically implies that every women is gonna stab you in the back the first chance she gets?

You called her a cunt right away. AWESOME MOTHERFUCKER! YOU DA MAN!

Now dont be a pussy and think and begging her to talk to you. Just set her shit at the curb. She just threatend to ruin your life with a restraining order. YOU DO NOT WANT THAT ON YOUR RECORD. It never goes away and in some states you wont be allowed to buy a gun. Leave her alone. You did it. Never stop treating women exactly like your gut instinct tells you to. Thats the ancient animal inside you and it knows exactly how she was disrespecting you. fuck her dude and leave her the fuck alone.

>cunt
You deserve to be alone you autistic moron.

She probably wants you to be insecure, just don't be a dick. Girls are like that, they need reassuring all the time.

Just explain that if a girl invites you for lunch, you would explain that your gf would probably not like that, turn the table on her and be visibly annoyed but controlled.

There is no shame in identifying and dealing with a situation you don't like, on the contrary. The weaks are the ones that shut up and put up. If you do, you can be sure she'll push the boundaries further just to feel desired and see what happens

>just don't be a dick
That ship has sailed.

>How do I confront her without looking insecure?
Be a man.