Alright Sup Forumsois, time for "the anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums" to make it's valiant return

Alright Sup Forumsois, time for "the anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums" to make it's valiant return.

The plan is simple, we once again trick braindead Apple tards into yet another obvious hoax that they will undoubtedly fall for. Instead of a software update, however, we shall utilize the fact that nearly every Apple user has one of these "pop sockets" on the back of their iPhones.

Phase 1: We post on Twitter/Instagram/whatever about how these pop sockets are made to absorb the impact force from tall drops when they're fully "popped out."

Phase 2 (optional): Create videos/fake ads "demonstrating" this feature.

Phase 3: Wait for Apple Customer Support to be swarmed with "OMG PLS HELP I CRACKED MY PHONE!!!1!"

Phase 4: Praise the almighty Kek

Let's do it, Sup Forumsros.

Other urls found in this thread:

letmegooglethat.com/?q=pop socket
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bumping

Bump

Bumping but everyone's already tryna do shit about cody right now

Check out this third set of dubs

bump

FUCK

this seems retarded but bumpo nonetheless

Support the thread!

Bumpin

Bunpin'

Bumperino

Bump

This thread is pretty nyce

NYCE dubs

bump

Nice dubs there

Better get to work faggots. Can't contribute now, but will try later if one of these threads is still alive.

And what exactly is entertaining about this?

This is dumb.

Probably that people have actually believed our hoaxes in the past and have done dumb things about it. They never catch on until it's too late!

bumpa

Hump de bump

Nice crusader pic

Let sleeping dogs die, OP.

*nyce

Crusaders would use M16s not AK47s

Bretty bunp blease

This is now a get thread

You want to screw a bunch of people over? Two words: Wifi-Assist.

Bumporino

BUMPAREENO, but real talk
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PROPIGANDA SQUADRONS

Bump

All we need for this is adds

or we would say that if you put gallium on the metal of your phone it will improve its structural durability because the atomic bond with gallium and aluminum its stronger than aluminum on aluminum

nobody can easily get their hands on gallium tho

search it on amazon

I have never seen those pop things in my life OP

bumperoo

itt: Adbots promoting an overpriced unknown shitty piece of crap for pretentious apple fags

Bumple stiltskin

Bumperino supporterino

BUUUMP

Bump

What the fuck is a pop socket

bumprino

letmegooglethat.com/?q=pop socket

bump

BUMP

Bump

Zomgg

Fucking bumping

Bump

Who doesn't have an iPhone these days? You are almost a retard if you don't have one

someone working on the ad?

The what?

MODS SHE LOOKS UNDERAGE

Bumpadumpchumpflump

the fake advertisement

I mean I see where you're coming from but there is no use for people to try this.

It's not comparable to the "microwave your phone" thing because that was advertised as a "new way to charge your phone" so of course people might have tried that, but who's going to intentionally drop their phone just to see if it works? There's nothing a user would want to use or test out this function for.

Bump from sundowner

The Anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums is a paedophile callled Paul. Paul has raped many children.

Exactly this

He is raping over 9000 penises right as we speak. He does not forgive, He does not forget

Bumping

no they would use STG 44

BUMP

Paul is Legon, he is not anonanus, expextj hils paedophilia. Kej

bump

Bump this shitttttttt

You are on Sup Forums. This is the worst possible thread for raids and large-scale trolls. Go to /r9k/ or something.

Not trying to be rude, I'm just saying that you'll get better results.

i like the sound of this

buuuuuummmmmpppppppperino

ok so we can say that because of the "unique" way the pop socket extends and contracts, it slows down the impact of falling because of the contracting motion.