AOTY

inb4 Pitchfork gives it less than a 10

Beatles are overrated

I really dig the Oasis influence on this album

THE

This mix singlehandedly made Sgt Pepper into the album all the dadrockers were claiming it was

NEW MIX 2017!! → The Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band BASS BOOSTED

Please like and subscribe!

they probably won't review it but if they do it will get 10'd just like the 2009 remaster did

drop the "the"
its cleaner

W R O N G

still no carnival of light?

You'd rather listen to the terrible stereo 2009 mix?

this is probably the most accurate description i've heard yet.
but fuck you for being a tripfag, now i'm not going to screenshot it.

Careful with that edge fatty.

Why the fuck did John let Paul shit a verse in the middle of his masterpiece?

that's the best part you utter pleb

It will never live up to anyone's expectations, it sounds shit from what's been said about it anyway

WELL I WOKE UP
BRUSHED MY TEETH
I COMBED MY HAIR
WENT TO THE BATHROOM
FINISHED GOING TO THE BATHROOM
I WENT DOWNSTAIRS
MADE SOME TEA
DRANK THE TEA
DIDN'T REALLY HAVE TIME FOR BREAKFAST

This is good, right John? You were singing a cheerful ditty about a bloke just reading the paper, right? I'm helping!

Only when it ends as the vocals switch from the right channel to the left.

Yeah its probably just revolution 9 part 2

That'll do, Paul

sorry, I've had the trip for too long at this point

What's this, some new indie pop band? Never heard of them

As overrated as Beethoven or Elvis.

Making music that "clicks" is the real genius here. No prog band in the universe could ever achieve that. [spoiler]Except it has Phil Collins.[/spoiler]

Can somoen explain this mono/stereo meme?

Who fucking cares?

>OH EHM GEEE, THE GUIATR IS IN MY LEFT EAR, THE BASS IN MY RIGHT ONE, THE VOICES ARE SPINNING UUUAAHOAAOAOA IM TRIPPING BALLS NOW THE DRUMS COMING OUT OF THE SPEAKERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

That's actually insane

Pretty obvious, isn't it? It's a fight between two different types of audiophiles.

Audiophile 1: I listen to it in MONO using VINTAGE equipment that uses solid-state VACUUM TUBE technology because THAT'S WHAT THE ARTIST INTENDED AND I'M LISTENING TO HOW IT'S *MEANT* TO BE and not some BULLSHIT ALTERNATE VERSION of it!

Audiophile 2: I listen to it in STEREO with my PERFECT PREAMP settings and EXPENSIVE TOP-OF-THE-LINE SPEAKERS for MAXIMUM AUDIO IMMERSION AND CLARITY because that's what sounds best OBJECTIVELY because that's the HEIGHT OF TECHNOLOGY AND IT'S OBJECTIVELY SUPERIOR SO FUCK YOU

This is actually so fucking great

Anybody got a MEGA link or anything to Discs 3 & 4, or even Disc 2?

Damn you guys are retarded/ look at you idiots with your strawmans and caps lock. Calm down dweebs.

Sgt. Pepper was originally released in mono, I'm going to assume you know what that means. When stereo became big it was reissued with new stereo mixes, where the instruments are hard panned either left or right. That's not very common because it sounds odd, never really bothered me, but I don't prefer it and lots of other people don't care for it either.

So now they have finally remixed the album in a proper stereo manner where the instruments occupy a more conventional space in the stereo field and it sounds really good.

There's actually no debate itt of mono vs. stereo, I'm not sure if there were in the past threads, but don't post if ur gonna invent arguments and rile yourself up over them. Lol

Hope the explanation helps

I prefer the 2009 stereo mix to the mono mix.

Tbh I haven't heard the 2009 stereo mix. My dad had a CD copy from the 1980's that I ripped and have been listening to all these years. I imagine the mix is pretty bad and I don't realize it so I'm gona check out this new 2017 edition p soon. What do you prefer about the 2009 mix user?

ok you guys aren't even trying anymore this is pathetic

Listening to the new stereo mix now.

I'd rather not listen to the stereo mix period.

>2009

Implying.

The new mix is fucking great user.

Mostly was memeing that faggot but to be serious for a moment, the new stereo remix is a nice new toy to me and not much more.

no the best part is the loop at the end of a day in the life you plebiscite

This. The mono version still exists I dont know why people are getting mad. This is just another stereo option for people who like options. Like Mono? Good, its still there untouched ready for you to enjoy it