Smelly

I made garlic bread and then later I played my guitar. Now the frets smell like garlic bread. The problem is that I have changed strings and wiped the fretboard with a moist cloth several times but the smell persists. Help?

What do you need help with?

Why wouldn't you want something to smell like garlic bread?

Something tells me this is the best thread we'll see all day

I'm new to Sup Forums and I don't understand your memes. I had to post a pic for this thread but this is a serious question.

The smell will go away. Wash your fucking hands next time.

Ugh. It's a maple neck and I just can't get the smell out.
Honestly, am I the only one to ever post this kind of thing to Sup Forums?
No helpful advice at all?

Try throwing it into boiling water.

Try cleaning it by scrubbing it with a toothbrush. Use a little bit of toothpaste on it but don't go over the top with the amount of toothpaste because you'll just replace the garlic smell with mint smell of you use too much

so Sup Forums is just as retarded as every other Sup Forums board? first ever post here guess I know now

I might try that but I'm not using toothpaste jfc. I used an old t-shirt and I literally scrubbed for 10 min

Use toothpaste, trust me. It works amazingly if you just put a thin layer on the toothbrush

Enjoy it while it lasts!
>Marceline played some SAVOURY licks

/thread

I've heard of some people using lemon oil but google it first. The oil has soaked into the wood and will be difficult to get out. Next time wash your hands.

Wash your fucking hands.

yeah I'll try some other places. My fear is that some of it has soaked in :(

based on your idiot response I'll just assume you're black

Based on your idiot thread i'll assume you're a dirty greasy little bastard.

it has nothing with the garlic bread -- you have dirty oily hands and it's producing a smell on the fretboard. if you've got a finished fretboard use windex or rubbing alcohol and quickly scrub everything with paper towels. if you have an unfinished fretboard you can use soap and water but dont let it dry on there

Music for this feel?

Kek

>trying this hard to fit in

ok go back to whatever fucking board you crawled out of

removing garlic smell from wood is not a music question

Great thread.

In all sincerity.

It's already better than any other /gg/ thread to ever be posted

It's a guitar fretboard satan

>christ what a fag

make a cake and then play the guitar? then it will smell like cake?

>This thread has been up for 3 hours

take of the strings and wash the frets you idiot
they have special stuff for that

LEAVE THAT FUCKING STANK IN THERE. WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF PUSSY? WHAT KIND OF FANCY FUCK USELESS MUSIC ARE YOU PLAYING THAT YOU CAN'T BEAR TO HAVE YOUR GUITAR SMELL LIKE GARLIC? GARLIC IS A FUCKING MANLY SMELL. YOU PLAY THAT GARLIC SMELLING AXE AND YOU JUST GO ON AND PLAY IT WITH ALL THE STANK YOU CAN MUSTER.

HOW BOUT YOU GO ON AND ADD SOME MORE SCENTS TO YOUR GUITAR? GO COOK A STEAK IN BACON GREASE AND EAT IT WITH YOUR BARE HANDS AND THEN PLAY YOUR GUITAR. NOW WE'RE TALKING. PUSSY.

you wanted garlic bread....but what you got was...garlic BOARD lmao

idk thanks I guess

I feel like this the best I'm going to get out of Sup Forums

What the hell is it with Sup Forums these days anyway?
/ck/ is just mcdonalds now
/x/ is how do I get a succubus
Sup Forums is soccer

This was my first ever topic on Sup Forums

Tha hell even happened to Sup Forums

stop eating garlic and onions, pleb

Washing your hands doesn't help after you've handled raw garlic

Why don't you go to the guitar general thread that is made SPECIFICALLY FOR THESE QUESTION YOU DAFT BITCH

>This board sucks it's just troll answers
God damn are you autistic.

I mean he has a point. So what if your guitar smells like garlic? What's the problem?

This was a serious topic

You're opinion was worth nothing
the time you spent typing that and solving the captcha was just wasted

you should "literally and objectively" confine yourself to Sup Forums and never post just look at all the traps because you are a glorious gigantic faggot

>redditspacing

I could have gone to the guitar general, but it's my first time on Sup Forums so I didn't.

However, you are proving to be worse than even a disgraceful board like Sup Forums. You have bought in to Sup Forums you meme-loving faggot. Look at your green text. Look at you use the word "autistic."

You stupid fucking sheep. You piece of shit following loser. You are exactly what moot hated and why he left. I bet you have a Sup Forums shirt and mousepad you trap loving, boxxy worshiping, dubs checking piece of human waste.

Yeah, I mean no big deal. I just thought a place like Sup Forums might have a few pointers. Now I know...worthless. Live and learn.

>/x/ is how do I get a succubus
How is that any different from the way it was several years ago?

Bro it's here. I was only jokin. I would be bothered if my guitar smelled like garlic too. Don't feel bad.

OP this is a terrible thread

Buy a soapstone they're little things you rub to get rid of smells like that after cooking

Well meme'd you 14 year old piece of shit

I'll look in to that.

Now, about my fretboard...

OP here
Lol... Christ
Sup Forums is complete shit
there is no board or thread you can go to without some meme-loving faggot jumping in

>This place sucks you guys suck
>Why can't anyone be helpful for me?

Quit bitching and leave already if you don't like it. I'm not even a neckbeard/autismo yet you like to just try to bandwagon me and diss everyone cause you can't find an answer to your problem. Like a fucking 9 year old. You need to go back

>I'm not even a neckbeard/autismo yet you like to just try to bandwagon me and diss everyone
this passage gave me aids fyi

You have to be baiting. There is literally a thread made for discussion on the instrument yet you create a thread and get befuddled when everyone memes on you.

Its whatever, have a nice life.

i'm not op you just sound like an idiot

Your fucking thread is stupid, my man. Next time, exercise some self-restraint and wash your greasy palms before stuffing your face and immediately hobbling over to your nylon-stringed shitheap.

I don't know about you guys but im starting to think OP is a bit of a jackass

Washing hands doesn't help with garlic. When you eat garlic you will literally sweat it out later so you'll smell like garlic no matter what.

Now you know why vampires and the rest of the civilized world hate the fucking thing.

>not liking garlic
you some kinda faggot or something?

Garlic smells like crap, tastes like crap and has to leave your organism through sweat and piss. It's vile and disgusting.

Just had some garlic knots.

fuck Sup Forums

garlic > onion >>> radish