I want mortars and grenade launchers on that buliding 'til it's gone...

I want mortars and grenade launchers on that buliding 'til it's gone. When it's gone I want first to go straight on in; forget goin' around.

Everyone else, follow me.

I'm in

Where's Dike?

Hiding

Get me Spears up here.

No

Keep the sand out of your weapons. Keep those actions clear. I'll see you on the beach.

this show was justa shitty way to convince college kids that war is fun and worth it because you'll make life long friends and get #damaged in a fun way that will make you unique and special.

Your a true faggot and don't understand

>pride in service a negative
Drop dead commie. BOB does not make it look fun or adventures at all.

God bless you. I remember hearing about the actual guys from an episode of The Pacific. One dude lost both hands, the other was blind by the time the fighting was done. Both were decorated, both returned home as heroes. Of course in the show they both survive with nothing more than stunned looks on their faces, a field of dead Japanese, and the weighty moral realization that war has turned them into mass butchers....what utter horror! #TorturedSouls

look i finally got a luger

yea, I agree. This show made me want to join the military. I was loner most of my life and seeing these people form bonds made me so happy. I wanted it too. And I got to kill brown people

I wish the right wingers would stop glorifying war...

Man, i hate the right wing. You get these old white dudes glorifying the fuck outta war. Fuck that, this show was what war really is.
Fuck the right win
fuck dying for rich white dudes
fuck war

sir look behin--

Tell me how you got it

Love me some Captain Spears

Have you not seen the past 8 years

You really killed anyone user? I made the mistake of asking one of my Marine buddies if he had and turns out he did. Felt like an ass after.

Get Captain Spears in here!

Why? that's the only reason anybody joins the Marines.

I think the last generation got shat on royally for serving their country so they go out of their way to thank those who serve today. Not sure if that's what you mean by glorifying it or not but there is absolutely nothing glorious about it. If someone has deployed, they do deserve a small thank you in my own opinion.

That being said as influential as the left is and as hateful as they are (witness any Hillary supporter) popular tide will soon sway back to the way it was in Vietnam. The time is coming when military members will be spat on again. I don't think my children will be able to serve.

That and the recruiter comes to school in his uniform everyday and promises you a day of glory that you'll get to return to school and strut around former classmates in your new dress blues. I'm sure that has nothing to do with it kek

>Vietnam
> I don't think my children will be able to serve.
Just tell your kids not to fight in stupid wars.

Captain Spears will be with you shortly!

Don't blame Band of Brothers for your fucking stupidity. It's not the show's fault you didn't understand it's message and only viewed it from the perspective of a shallow teenage moron.

Band of Brothers couldn't be any more anti-war.

Anyone's who's read the actual books by Stephen Ambrose knows how good and accurate the show is. The actual guys all gave it great praise for it's realism and their interviews before each episode are some of the most touching viewing I've ever witnessed.

The Pacific was the exact opposite in so many ways. It fucking sucked.

Remember when he mowed down all those krauts on d day? I do

Aye aye, you bad ass mother fucker!

Hey Heffron, you got any scissors ?

I'm here, but that ain't how my name is spelled. I'll take point, newbies go with bull.

What that hell i need scissors for?!