Sup faggots I don't have any blow or devil's lettuce but I FUCKING need to get high...

sup faggots I don't have any blow or devil's lettuce but I FUCKING need to get high. What's some household shit I can use to trip

masturbate 6 times in a row and you will die

Bleach. Drink lots of it. Useless fucking retard.

You could drink the bleach.

Awe beat me by 20seconds

>le funny bleach meemz xD kys
Sup Forums is 18+
any non autists wanna help me out??

Wonderful comeback, nigger.

Pouring out a thin layer of drain cleaner and letting it dry and crystallize. Scrape up the residue and smoke it. It's harsh at first but it's a really trippy high.

go get some beers fuckhead

damn

Nutmeg

you can eat the fuzzy shit inside a AA battery

do it on a full stomach tho

Mirror gazing. Stare at a mirror without blinking until you begin to hallucinate. This actually works. Just don't fall down and hit your head. It will take a while.

Fucking R.I.P, Eric and Dylan.

Gone too soon.

choke yourself with a belt

stick your head in the oven

You can make mid grade crack in a couple of hrs with some effort.

how long??
I've also heard good things about cutting a ping pong ball in half and taping pieces over your eyes until you hallucinate, any experience with that

go outside and see if there are any snails you can break the shells into a fine powder that you can freebase

>newfag thinking anyone still falls for this

That works but only if you play radio static through headphones and shine a red light at your face

I've heard this, but you have to put static at an exact frequency in headphones and have a red lightbulb pointing at your eyes.

This is actually an awesome high. It'll kind of feel like a deliriant at first,but smoke more and you trip the fuck out

No. About 10 minutes. Depends on the lighting and your vision. Basically you will watch yourself turn into a monster. Don't do it all fucking day or you will fuck your eyes up and risk injury. Be sure to stare into your own eyes.This isn't a new thing although a brief search shows it has been rediscovered by researchers and social networks.

Vanilla extract
Mouthwash

There is nothing you can find sound your house to get an enjoyable high from aside from cough syrup containing only dextromethorphan, or alcohol. Inhalants are easy enough to find but they have a significant chance of killing you. Benadryl will produce a kind of high but it's not a fun feeling and you'll have restless leg syndrome for hours. Don't do nutmeg.

That's a copper sulfate crystal in the pic. The instructions shown will certainly not result in that.

Eat the weather stripping off your car.

Sorry, didn't know you were wiccan

stop trying to kill me faggots I'm just a poorfag that doesn't have any proper drugs atm

It's just a picture of a crystal, of course the actual crystal doesn't look like that you fucking mong

digits
too bad passed

Ask that is is sensory deprivation. It's not like a trip that you're expecting.

N20 from whip cream /assorted aerosols

Hand sanitizer. But, you have to put drops of it in your eyes

Read a good book instead.

rototussin

What about powder drain cleaner? Can it be used instead of crystallized liquid?

That's a torture method lol

Poppy tea but good luck with the withdrawls. Nutmeg I heard can get you high. Spray paint or duster

huff some duster

>Benadryl (diphenhydramine)

The restless leg is real. Also, be careful if you have heart trouble. It can give you some serious palpitations and also relaxes your diaphragm so breathing becomes a bit of a chore. The tingles and dazed feeling is just ok

have tussin cf but it's not only Dextromethorphan. any way to filter out the cancerous shit

The crystal is copper sulfate( CuSO4). The reaction described will not produce this substance

Id assume so, but also not sure. Only tried it with the liquid

Just start hyper ventilating. The more you try the easier it becomes fast breathes for about 10 minutes.

It's a fucking random crystal in the pick. The formula doesn't produce crystals like that, dude just grabbed a pic of Google. I bet you think the OP pic is of OP you fuckig retard

No you just burn up your lungs.

It's something about how the crystals vaporize. It's better to use a high heat source, as well. Like one of those mini blow torches. You can smoke it out of glass kinda like meth or put it on foil and roast it from underneath and breath it through a straw. You'll get better crystallization if you let it dry in a really low heat environment bit it's not necessary.

gasoline,lighter gas,nitro

Put a bullet in your brain, allegedly the shot of DMT gives you a trip of a lifetime.

Got a percolated bong, is there an advantage to smoking nutmeg over eating it
might try to extract the essential MDMA oil too

That's just 7th grade chemistry you retarded prick

Underage Sup Forums&

Have a tuna on white, no crust.

Probably the best and safest method presented by these fags

Go get some tussin.

Robo tripping is quite fun if you can get over the nausea. Walking around on a high 2nd plateau is fun as fuck

samefag

Checked

I'm gonna sound like an asshole, but learn to go without, just calm down you'll be back off your guts in no time, take it easy

You trying to make op OD? The fuck's wrong with you?

U 2
mfw Mia didn't even turn up to remove the crust

go to staples and thank me later

Mia is saucy, checked

Yeah well I do

This your only choice. Make sure it's air duster not gas duster. And make sure it doesnt have additives to deter you from huffing it, probably most brands have the additive in it nowadays because people were fucking stealing it in mass to get high. Its a pretty crazy high but I think it fucked my heart up... definitely fucked my head up im sure. Whip cream is probably a better idea but I never did it.

Yeah done this my eyes went pure black thought I saw death did Again and then I had no face fucked me up for a while

Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho backWatcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho backWatcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho backWatcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho backWatcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho backWatcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho backWatcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho backWatcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho backWatcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho backWatcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back Watcho back

Yeah this is a typical result. My face turned into a demon and faded into dark red static.

Kek
>I smell skanks

have some shoprite ground nutmeg. boutta eat a tablespoon

That shit tastes like death and torture had a baby which then bred with cancer.

Guess I'm about to taste death and torture and the product of their newborn child's procreation with cancer

Anything with diphenhydramine, 450mg will get you a strong high with hallucinations, auditory illusions and a feeling like no other. Let me warn you though. They are a dileriunt so you can't really tell what's real from what's not, just try not to be paranoid or have bad thoughts.. Also as a side not for your health safety, don't do it that much. They do harm to your body in large doses, but I mean if you don't have anything else they can be fun af sometimes. And also don't count on making conversations anytime soon, it's hard as hell lmao

Underrated posts m8

Dude mix cough syrup and sprite and add some jolly ranchers (its called leen)

Shit in your hands and take a big whiff of it.

Lol, just drink the cough syrup

Do you have benedryl or any store brand of it?
Take 6 of them with some chamomile and chill on the couch.

Tbh if you're desperate enough you can do this.

Shit in a paper bag and let it ferment a day or two then huff it like there's no tomorrow. Niggs in Africa made this into the village pastime.

This. Or just park a big turd in your mothers handbag, post results.

huffing gasoline

Crouch, breath deep and fast for 30 seconds than stand up and blow as hard as you can on your finger. Give it try srsly. But watch our for breakable or otherwise dangerous objects near you.

This'll work OP. I have 50mg ones, I take 3 to be really couch potato spaced out. Try not to fall asleep! If you take over 10 or so (50mg) you will start hallucinating. They are also sold as sleeping pills.

snort some cocoa powder and go to town on the nutmeg.

Gravol (Dimenhydrinate) will get you high but is terrible for your body even compared to coke.

Don't do it, it turns you gay.

Huff some gasoline FAGGOT!!

Go out and purchase this cool new thing called marijuana, I've heard the cool trendy kids on the block talking about it, what you do is dip it in water and insert into bumhole, youll be up all night! But watch out, if you get caught "inserting" as the kids say, the police will physically reach in and pull it out.

Jump in front of oncoming traffic and right before your guts are splattered by a shuttle bus, shit your pants and that'll give you the greatest high

Just go buy some fucking alcohol instead of huffing shit like a 14 year old.

Op here, I've put it up there but I don't feel anything??

Your not op I am

No I'm the real op

Huff air horn gas.

LOL noobz I am da real OP

Take some time to get over your addiction

Eating lots of nutmeg does the trick
Its 10/10 for hallucinations when you're broke
Speaking from experience