Put the Navy-Seal pasta trough google translator on any language and then, back to english

Put the Navy-Seal pasta trough google translator on any language and then, back to english.

Original for lazy fags:

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck do you say about me, bitch? I'll let you know that I've graduated from the top of my class at Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret forays at Al-Quaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed deaths. I am trained in the gorilla war and I am the best sniper in all the armed forces of the United States. You are nothing to me but just another goal. I'm going to cleanse the crap with precision the likes of which has never been seen on this earth, mark my damn words. Do you think you can go out with that crap on the Internet? Think again, you son of a bitch. As we speak I get in touch with my secret network of spies across the US. UU. And your IP is being mapped right now so you better prepare for the storm, worm. The storm that erases the little pathetic thing that you call your life. You're dead, son. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and that's only with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to the fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass off the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what profane retribution your little "smart" comment was about to bring down, perhaps you would have had your damn tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, damn idiot. I'll fucking fuck you and drown in it. You're dead, son.

from spanish to english

>What the hell did you say about me, bitch? Navy Seals I graduated top of my class, you know, and I've been involved in a number of secret forays Al-Quaeda, and I do not have more than 300 confirmed deaths. I'm the best sniper in the war and the gorilla trained in all the armed forces of the United States. You are nothing to me but it's just another goal. the likes of which have never been seen in detail in this land clean crap, damn I mark my words. Do you think you can go on the Internet with this crap? Think again, you son of a bitch. As we speak, I got in touch with my secret network of spies in the United States. UU. And your IP is mapped to the game you better prepare for the storm, worm. Storm your life recently called pathetic things are possible. You're dead, son. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I'll be able to kill more than a hundred different ways, and this is only my bare hands. Not only am I trained in unarmed combat a wide range, but I have access to the arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I'm used to the fullest extent of the continent to wipe off your miserable ass, little shit. If you only know what unholy retribution your little "smart" comment was about to go down, perhaps, it would be your damn language. But could not you, not you, and now the price, you pay a damn idiot. I fucking fuck you and drowned. You're dead, son.

from that to basque and back

What nonsense did you just fucking about me, did you say little bitch? I know that I have graduated from the naval personnel in my graduation degree, and I have been involved in many secret impressions on al-Qaeda, and I have got more than 300 confirmation. I have been trained in the Gorilla war and I am the top sniper in the entire armed forces of America. You are nothing for me, but just one more goal, I will erase you with this exact precision, which has never been seen on this earth, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can get away from telling me dirt on the internet? Think again, bastard As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of detectives across the United States and your IP is being detected so that you can prepare for a better hurricane. The storm that wipes away the miserable little thing you call your life, you are dead, the child can be anywhere, and I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and with my bare hands That's it. Not only am I trained on the unarmed war, but I have access to the entire Arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to eradicate your miserable ass from the face of the continent, If you only know that what is unholy vengeance then your little "clever" comment was about coming up to you, maybe you can talk to your fucking Capturing the future. But you could not, did not, and now you're paying for, you idiot I forget the way the rage and you will drown in it. You're dead, Kuda.

>shitty idian "language" to english

>your IP is being detected so that you can prepare for a better hurricane

kek

What the hell did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I know, I graduated at the top of its class Navy Seals, and I was included in the secret raids by the number of Al Quaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed kills. I studied gorilla war and sniper across the US armed forces at the top. You are nothing to me, but just another target. I wipe the crap out of you exactly how that has never been seen on this earth, mark your fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am his secret network of spies throughout the United States and your IP address is traced now so you better prepare for the storm, worms. The storm that wipes pitiful little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead son. I can be anywhere, at any time, and can kill more than seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only do I have extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I use it to completely wipe your ass on the mainland miserable face, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy reward your little "smart" comment was about to cut out on you, maybe they had their fucking language. But you did not, you did not, and now you're paying the price, you damned idiot. I shit fury all over you, and you drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
lithuanian to english
it says gorilla warfare lol

English to Bosnian to English

>What are you fucking talking about me, you little bitch? I'll let you know she graduated as the best in the Navy Seals class, and I was involved in numerous secret al-Qaida attacks, and I have over 300 confirmed the killings. I've been trained in the warrior gorillas and I am the top sniper of all US armed forces. You are just another goal for me. I'll wipe you out of here with the precision that has never been seen on this Earth so far, remember my fucking words. You think you can get away with telling you to chat over the internet? Think again, seronjo. As we speak, I contacted your spy network across the US and your IP is tracking now to better prepare for the storm, the worm. Storm is to overcome the miserable thing we call life. You're dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with bare hands. Not only have I been intensely trained in the noisy fighting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it in full measure to wipe the misery ass from the face of the continent, you little shit. If you could only know what Unholy retaliated your little "smart" comment is about to drown you, you might keep your fucking language. But you could not, did not work, and now you pay the price, you damn idiot. I will curse the anger for you, and you will marry in it. You're fucking dead, baby.

>Cebuano and back

What the fuck did you just Gangbang say about me, you little bitch? You know I graduated Above said My class Navy Seal, I was involved in many Secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I said surface with 300 confirmed kills. I trained in gorilla warfare in the said surface sniper in the US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I wipe you fuck with accuracy not seen before on this Earth, I note Gangbang words. You think you can get away with saying that shit me above said the Internet? Think Again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my Secret network of spies throughout the USA and Your IP is traced Now Is Not better prepared for the storm worm. The storm that wipes the pitiful little thing you call your life. You always Gangbang dead goat. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I will kill the said surface in Seven hundred ways, and that in my hands. I'm just not many trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I use it to its full extent to wipe Your pitiful ass face on the continent, little shit. Only if you do not know what will Bil'han penalty Your little "clever" comment was carrying the above said you should, perhaps YOU You did Gangbang TONGUE. But YOU do, YOU did not, and now you pay the price, YOU goddamn fool. I shit fury all over you, and YOU drown in it. You Gangbang dead, kiddo.

>warrior gorillas

So did the original? That was always part of the joke....

You were just fucking me, are you a little bitch? I will know that I have graduated from the top of my class with a navy seal. I am involved in the secret raid of Al Qeda a lot. I have been trained in gorilla warfare, I am the first sniper in the US Army. You have nothing for me but it is another goal. I will wipe you out with precision that I never saw on this planet ever. Do you think you can tell me about it on the Internet? Please think again. As I'm talking about, I am contacting the secret network of the US spy. Your IP has been tracked so far. A storm that wipes out the poor little things calling your life. You are dead, kids. I can be anywhere, anytime anywhere. I can kill you in over 700 ways. It's just bare hands. Not only are I being thoroughly trained in unarmed battles, but also have access to the entire US Marine armory and fully use it to wipe your miserable ass from the continental face. Perhaps you were angry if only you could know what kind of malicious retaliation your small 'smart' comment was trying to defeat you. But you could not, you did not, and now you are paying the price, you are a fool. I will blow fierce anger over you and you will be drowned with it. You are dead, Kid.

Takeshi's castle and back

Fuck fuck fuckin said to me, you chuck I will let you know that I graduated from the Navy seal my class, I have been involved in many of the Al Qaeda secret attacks, I have more than 300 people confirmed death. I have been trained by gorillas, I am the whole US sniper. You have nothing to me, just another goal. I'll wipe you fucking the accuracy, never seen the love on this earth, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can speak to me through the Internet? Think about it, fucking when we talk, i'm contacting my secret spy network in the United States, your intellectual property is tracking, so you're better prepared for storms, maggots. The storm eliminates the tragic little things you call life. You are fucking death, kid. I can be anywhere, at any time, I can use more than 700 kinds of ways to kill you, this is just my hands. I have not only been widely trained in unarmed battles, and I have access to the entire US Arsenal of the Marine Corps, and I will take advantage of it to wipe your poor ass from the face of the African continent. feces. If only you can know your little "smart" comment is what the immoral retribution is going to belittle you, maybe you will put your fucking tongue. But you can not, you do not, now you pay the price, you are a fool. I will be angry with you, you will drown in it inside. You fucking dead, kids

traditional chinese and back

What the fuck you fucking talked about me, you little son of a bitch? I will need to know that I finished my class in the Navy seal, and have been involved in numerous Al-Qaeda airstrikes and have over 300 confirmed killings. I'm trained in gorilla wars and I'm the best sniper in the entire US military. You are nothing else but me. I'll eradicate you with the damn precision that you've never seen on Earth, tick my fucking words. Do you think you can go out with this chatter on the Internet? Think again, fuck. As I say, I am contacting my secret network of spies in the United States, and your IP address is being tracked now, so be better prepared for the storm, the maggot. A storm that erases the pathetic thing you call your life. You are dead, baby. I can be anywhere, always and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and it's just with my bare hands. Not only am I largely trained in combat without armaments, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it fully to wipe the wretched ass off the continent, you little shit. If you could only know what an ungodly punishment, your little "wise" comment wanted to bring you, maybe you would have your fucking tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, damn idiot. I will be angry at you and you will sink in. You're dead dead, kiddo.

>I trained in gorilla warfare in the said surface sniper in the US armed forces.
I'M FUCKING CHOKING

>I have been trained by gorillas

>What the fuck you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I know I graduated top of the class in the Navy Seals, and be involved in attacks much lower on the Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed killed. I trained gorilla against me top sniper in the entire United States military. You are nothing to me but only a target. I spent the fuck out parallels with the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with that shit to me on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting's extensive network of spies across the United States and your IP is detected now so you better prepare for the storm, worm. A storm that wipes the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, at any time, and can kill you in seven ways, and that only his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in deadly combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to the full extent to affect miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If you know what the strange agony of your little "clever" comment was about to bring down on you, maybe you have held your fucking language. But you can not, you do not, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn fool. I shit angry at you, and you will drown. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Hausa

> If you just fucking bitch about me Fuck what you said? I'll have you know I Navy SEALs graduated top of my class, and Al-Quaeda many secret raids involved, and there are more than 300 confirmed kills. I'm training Gorilla war, I'm all over the top of the US armed forces sniper. I have nothing but just another target. My Fucking words, the accuracy of this earth you ever do not like it fuck tissues. You through the Internet, I think he can get away from that shit? I think, again, bad. As we speak I'm contacting all my secret network of spies in the United States and you are a good preparation for the storm, Maggot, so your IP is being observed right now. If you call something a little pathetic life wipes out the storm. You're dead fucking baby. I can be anywhere, at any time, and seven hundred ways to kill you, and this is just my bare hands. Not only that, I have extensive training in Sambo, but I have access to all of the United States Marine Corps arsenal wipe off the face of the continent and are unhappy with your ass, you can use it to its full extent, you little shit I am. If you have a small "smart" comment you would have known what was about to bring down the ugly retaliation may be, if only you had held your fucking language. But you do not, you would not, and now you're paying the price, you idiot curse. I will be all the rage shit you and you will drown. Are you, kiddo fucking dead jatırmız.otstoyno.
>Maggot
>I'm training Gorilla war
>are unhappy about your ass
Kazakh, from kazakhstan and more.

>I trained gorilla against me
kek

Samoan.
> What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I have experienced attacks secret to Al-Quaeda, and I have 300 confirmed kills. I learned gorilla important and I do not sniper on the entire US military. You are nothing to me but a goal. I wipe the fuck out correctly happiness that has never been seen on this Earth, mark my words fucking. Do you think you can go away and say that shit to me on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we talked I contacted my secret network of spies in the USA are written right to your IP now to better prepare for the storm, worms. The storm wipes out the pathetic little thing called life. You fucking die, kid. I can anywhere, at any time, and I can kill you with more than seven hundred ways, and it is my five thousand. Also many times I learned the importance unarmed, but I have access to the weapons of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it in its entirety to wipe your ass destruction from the face of the continent is less shit. If only you could see what reward members of your children "smart" ideas that will bring down upon you, you may be doing your fucking tongue. But you can, you do, and now is paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I hate shit all over you and will sink in. You fucking dead, kiddo.

Japanese and back
>You were just fucking me, are you a little bitch? I will know that I have graduated from the top of my class with a navy seal. I am involved in the secret raid of Al Qeda a lot. I have been trained in gorilla warfare, I am the first sniper in the US Army. You have nothing for me but it is another goal. I will wipe you out with precision that I never saw on this planet ever. Do you think you can tell me about it on the Internet? Please think again. As I'm talking about, I am contacting the secret network of the US spy. Your IP has been tracked so far. A storm that wipes out the poor little things calling your life. You are dead, kids. I can be anywhere, anytime anywhere. I can kill you in over 700 ways. It's just bare hands. Not only are I being thoroughly trained in unarmed battles, but also have access to the entire US Marine armory and fully use it to wipe your miserable ass from the continental face. Perhaps you were angry if only you could know what kind of malicious retaliation your small 'smart' comment was trying to defeat you. But you could not, you did not, and now you are paying the price, you are a fool. I will blow fierce anger over you and you will be drowned with it. You are dead, Kid.

>Eng-Greek
>What did you fucking say about me, bitch? I will inform you that I have graduated at the top of my class in the seals of the navy, and have been involved in many secret raids on Al-Quaeda and I have over 300 confirmed killings. I'm trained in a gorilla war and I'm the top sniper in all US armed forces. You are nothing for me, but just another goal. I will wipe you by touching with precision anyone Have never seen before on this Earth, write down my fucking words. Do you think you can get away with telling me that with the Internet? Think again, fucking. As we speak, I come into contact with my secret spy network in the US and your IP is now located so that you can better prepare for the storm, the Mango. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking, kid. I can be anywhere and anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's only with my bare hands. Not only do I train extensively on
Unarmed racing, but I have access to the entire armory of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to the fullest to wipe your miserable ass off Face of the continent. If only you could know what unjust punishment your little "smart" comment was going to bring you down, you might have kept your fucking tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, you the furious idiot. I will bother you and you will drown in it. You're dead, kid.

> Aha te Fuck i koe tika fucking mea e pā ana ki ahau, koutou iti uwha? ka whai ahau e mohio ki a koutou puta ahau tihi o toku piha i roto i te Navy kekeno, ka kua kua e ahau whai wāhi i roto i te maha marau ngaro i runga i Al-Quaeda, a ka whai ahau i runga i 300 reta whakapumautia. Kua whakangungua ahau i roto i makinui pakanga me ahau te kaipupuhi runga i roto i te katoa US ope patu. He kahore ki ahau, engari tika tetahi atu ūnga koe. ka horoia e ahau a koutou te Fuck i ki pū te momo o e kua kore i kitea i mua i runga i tenei whenua, tohu aku kupu fucking. whakaaro koe e taea te tiki atu ia koutou ki te mea e shit ki ahau i runga i te Ipurangi? A feruri ano, fucker. Ka rite ki te korero tatou ahau whakapā ahau toku whatunga ngaro o tutei puta noa te USA me tou IP kei te ata matau i teie nei na te faaineine pai koe mo te tupuhi, iroiro. Ko te tupuhi e horoi i te mea iti pathetic karanga koe tou ora. e fucking koe mate, koati. Ka taea e hei e ahau ki hea, wā, a taea ahau whakamate koutou i roto i runga i whitu rau ara, me e te tika ki toku ringa whanau. Ehara i anake ko ahau ngā whakangungua i roto i te whawhai pū, engari whai wāhi ki te mata katoa o te United States Marine Corps ahau, a ka whakamahi i ahau i te reira ki tona whānuitanga tonu ki te muru i tō kaihe pouri atu te mata o te fenua, e koe shit iti. Ki te anake i taea kua matau koutou he aha te utu noa i pā ana ki ki te kawe ki raro, ki runga ki a koutou to koutou iti "tupato" kōrero, pea e kua puritia e koe tou arero fucking. Otiia e kore e taea e koe, koutou kihai i, a inaianei e te aufauraa i koe te utu, goddamn koe pōrangi. Ka shit ahau riri katoa ki runga ki a koe, a ka totohu koe i roto i te reira. e fucking koe mate, kiddo.
Māori, from New Zealand

>What the hell did you say about me, you bitch? I will let you know that I have graduated in my naval furnaces and that I have participated in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaed and received more than 300 confirmed murders. I'm trained to fight the gorilla, and I'm the top sniper in the whole US Army. You are nothing else for me but just another goal. I will cleanse you, as you have never seen before, and mark my crazy words. Do you think you can get away by telling me shit over the internet? Think, bastard. When we talk, I'm contacting my secret espionage network in the US and your IP is being watched, so get better prepared for the storm, the lion. A storm that spends the sad little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, boy. I can be anywhere and anytime, and I can kill you over seven hundred ways, and that's only with my bare hands. Not only have I been trained in unarmed battles, but I have access to the entire US naval arsenal, and I will use it fully to destroy your unfortunate ass from the face of the continent. If you only knew what dirty retaliatory measures your little "smart" commentary had on you, maybe you would keep it. But you can not, you do not, and now you pay the price, you damn idiot. I will be angry everywhere over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, boy.

Czech republic is a beautifull country

kek
>Unarmed racing

you idiot, you didnt translate it back tu
o inglish

ah shit, there it gos translated back to english
> What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? and I know you and I pass the top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in many subjects lost on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 letter confirmed. I have trained in gorilla warfare and sniper on me in all the US armed forces. There's nothing to me, but just another target you. I will wipe you fuck with the specific type of which has not been seen before in this country, my fucking clue. Do you think that can get you to say shit to me on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I close my secret network of spies throughout the USA and your IP in the morning right now and you want to prepare for the storm, vermin. The storm washed a little pathetic call your health. You are fucking dead goat. Can I be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in on seven hundred ways, and that's just my bare hands. Not only was I trained in combat arms, but access to the entire surface of the United States Marine Corps I, and I use it to its full extent to wipe their ass darkness the face of the earth, you little shit. If only you can know what the cost was about to bring down on your little "warning" information, and that you have kept your fucking tongue. But can not you, you did not, and now are paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you, and you will drown in it. You are fucking dead, kiddo.

>What about Hell, I tell you, bitch? I'd like to be able to do it for you. I'm the best man US Army. You is nothing else for me, but the only other goal. I cleanse you, as never seen before, and mark my words mad. Do you think you can get away? Bastard. When we talk, I 'm in contact with the US spy secrets, and IP is watched, so you better prepared for the storm, the lion. spends a storm that sad little thing you call your life. You fucking dead, son. I can be anywhere and at any time, and to me you are more than seven hundred ways to kill with my bare hands. Not only I have been trained, but have access to all the naval arsenal, and I will use it to destroy the donkey, unfortunately on the continent. If you only know how what you can, but you can not, you can not, and you can pay the price, you damn idiot. I'd like that is in trouble. You fucking dead, son.

Tajik. wtf

>What sense you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I, you know, I graduated top of my class, I participated in the Navy seals and numerous secret operations of al-Quaeda, and I approved more than 300 kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm a sniper in the US armed forces. You are nothing to me, but only one of the target. I mean you wipe it with such accuracy that has been seen before, my fucking words. You think you can take away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Again, fucker. When we talk, I contacted my secret network of spies throughout the US, and I am your IP is carefully now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. In a flood that wipes out something a little pathetic to read you your life. You fucking dead child. I can be anywhere, at any time, and I in you more than seven hundred ways to kill with my bare hands. I am not only extensively trained to fight unarmed, but the Marine Corps has access to the entire arsenal of the United States and I will use it to completely wipe your little ass off the area, you little shit. If only you can know what awaits the unholy 'Knowing Your little was revealed about you, you, you may have held his tongue fucking. But you could not, you were, and now you have to pay the price, yes, you idiot. My anger all over your shit and you will drown. You fucking dead, kiddo.

???

Georgian

>What do you want only leg? I know that I have finished my class marine fleet and I've been involved in al-Qaeda with many mysteries and I have more than 300 confirmed assassinations. I'm trained in Gorilla War and I am the most sniper in the US Armed Forces. You have nothing but me but one more goal. I will cleanse your Muslims who have not seen the accuracy of this earth, and you will call me my words. You think you can get away and say, think again. As we speak, I will contact the spy secret network in the United States, and now your IP is exploring now, so better preparation of a storm, Maggot. A hurricane that destroys the petite thing that you call. You're dead, child. Anytime I can, at any time, and I can kill you more than seven ways, and that's just my naked hands. Not only I am intensively trained in unarmed combat, but I will reach the entire arsenal of the United States Navy Corps and I will use it to completely wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you're a little shit. If only you can know what a mediocre reputation your little "smart" comment was to let you down, maybe you would have held your fucking language. But you can not do it, you have not done it, now the price will be paid to you, thanks for the idiot. I'm afraid of you and put you in your corner. You're dead dead kiddo.

κεκ

Latin and back

>What the fuck are you just fucking say about me, not a little dog! I'll have graduated high class I do not know the navy seals, and I have been involved in numerous secret raids on the Al-Quaeda, and there are over 300 confirmed kills. I am I, and was exercised, in the highest degree, and in the war of all pulvinar Pellentesque to US troops. Now nothing of this, you are just out to me one of the target. Wipe with you both the precision and the like, which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with manure came from the Internet? Just think it fucker. A network of contacts, My spies across the USA and as we talk right now IP will be better prepared to weather the worms. Takes away the pathetic by the storm, will you say to your children. You're fucking dead kid. You can not move any killing seven hundred and ultricies bare hands. If only they could have known what to call with your little "clever" comment was to bring you, maybe you would have your fucking tongue was held. But you could do for you, you are now paying the price, goddamn fool you. All times in a rage over you will drown. You're fucking dead Kidd.

> What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I will inform you that I graduated from my position in naval seals, and I have participated in many secret raids on al-Qaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed dead. I am trained in the gorilla war and I am a senior sniper in the entire American armed forces. You are something to me but just another goal. I'll wipe you fuck out with the precision of the likes that I have never seen before on this earth, mark my silly words. You think you can get away with saying that shit me online? I think again, silly. As we speak I connect to a covert network of spies all over the USA and your ebay is being tracked right now so you can better prepare for the storm and the neck. The storm touches the pathetic little thing that you call your life. You fucking dead, baby. I can be anywhere and anytime, I can kill you more than seven hundred ways, this is just with my bare hand. Not only am I widely trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the US Navy and I will use it to its fullest to clear a miserable ass off the continent's face, you're a little shit. Unless you've known what your unholy retribution is a little "clever" comment was about to come down on you, maybe you've held your fucking tongue. But you can not, did not do, now you pay the price, you fuck idiot. I will shit shit all over you, and you will sink into it. You fucking dead, Kido.
Alahhu Akhbaritastic.
(Over 9000 Arabic keks)

>Not only I have been trained, but have access to all the naval arsenal, and I will use it to destroy the donkey

that hatred for lions and donkeys

>i have graduated in my naval furnances

Not to mention

>I'm trained in Gorilla War

My fucking sides with this thread

Top kek

>I fucking fuck you and drowned.
lost

english > czech > english

What the fuck did you just say about me, you bitch? I will let you know that I graduated from my classroom in the naval furnaces, and that I have engaged in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaed and have over 300 confirmed killings. I'm trained to fight the gorilla, and I'm the top sniper in the US Army. You are nothing else for me but just another goal. I will clear you exactly as she has never seen before, marking my crazy words. Do you think you can get away by telling me shit over the internet? Think, bastard. When we talk, I'm contacting my secret spy network in the US and your IP is being watched right now, so get better prepared for the storm, lion. A storm that spends the sad little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you over seven hundred ways, and that's only with my bare hands. Not only have I been trained in unarmed battles, but I have access to the entire United States Naval Arsenal, and I will use it to the fullest extent to eradicate your miserable offspring from the continent, trifles. If you only knew what dirty compensation your little "smart" note brought to you, you might be holding your fuck. But you can not, you do not, and now you pay the price, you damn idiot. I will be angry everywhere over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, boy.

>i'm trained to fight the gorilla

>You were just fucking me, are you a little bitch?
Absolutely glorious

What is the God you said about me, little asshole? I know that I graduated from my class in the Navy Seals, and participated in many secret invested in Al-quaedam and has over 300 confirmed murders. I'm trained in gorylowych wojenach and I have the best shot in all American armed forces. You are not nothing but another thing. Cut your damn precision that has never been seen in the world, and listen to the bitch. You think you can get away with the conversation on the internet? Think again, fuck. Now, I will contact my spy network in the US, and your IP address will now be updated to make you better prepared for the storm, flying. The storm that knew the pathetic thing you call your life. Kojesz death, honey. I can be anywhere, and I can always kill him more than seven roads, and it's just my bare hands. Not only did I train for unarmed combat, but I have access to the full US Navy Corps arsenal and to use it as far as cleaning the surface with continental bad ass, shit. If you knew what punishment wickedly, a little comment "smart" that he was to return, hold your damn tongue. But we could not, not, and now the price you pay is stuck. I'll be angry with you and you in the wreckage. Just die, Kiddo.

>I'm trained to fight the gorilla

>I'm trained in gorylowych wojenach
Secret Polish martial art

After going through Albanian

Shit forgot to post the actual text:

What the hell are you saying about me, you little bitch? You will know that I graduated from the top of my class on the seals of the Navy and I was involved in numerous secret raids in Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed villas. I'm trained for gorilla war and I'm the best sniper in all US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another objective. I'll wipe you fuck accurately like that which has not been seen before on this Earth, marking my fucking words. You think you can leave me saying shit to me on the internet? Think again, heck. As I speak, I'm contacting my spy network across the US and your IP is now being traced to getting ready for the storm, the worm. The storm that wipes out the little pathetic thing you call your life. You're fucking, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my naked hands. Not only have I been extensively trained in unarmed fighting, but I have access to the entire United States Naval Corps arsenal and I will use it in full mass to wipe out your miserable ass from the continent's side, you little shit . If you only knew what careless punishment your "wise" comment was about to bring on you, you might have kept your tongue dirty. But you can not, do not have, and now you're paying the price, the idiot cursed. I will thoroughly overwhelm you and you will suffocate in it. You're fucking, dad.

What the hell did you say about me, bastard? I want you to know that I finished my class in seafaring seals and that I was involved in many secret raids on Al-Quaeda and I have more than 300 confirmed killings. I'm trained in wars with gorillas and I'm the top sniper in the whole US armed force. You're nothing for me, but just another target. I will delete your hell with precision, as never seen on this Earth, mark my misfortunes. You think you can get rid of telling me this shit on the Internet? Think again, fuck. As we speak, I'm in contact with the secret spy network in the US and your IP is being tracked right now to better prepare you for the storm, the worm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your life. You're dead dead, kid. They can be anywhere, anytime, and they can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just empty-handed. Not only have I trained very much in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire US Maritime Corps and I will use it entirely to erase your miserable ass on the face of the continent. If you only knew what an unparalleled wand he wanted to bring to you, maybe you kept your tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, idiot. I'll make you anger over you and drown yourself in it. You're dead, kid.

And that's why the virus fucking say about me, tells a little bitch? I know that I graduated top of my class Navy Seal, and I've been involved in many raids a secret plant Al-Quaeda, I have more than 300 confirmed deaths. I trained my gorilla army sniper on top of all US military. You are nothing but one of the target virus. I will skillfully tells the popularity of the eye has ever seen this Earth, to mark the words I fucking. Do you think you can get away with saying I use the Internet? Consider, too, Fucker. Since we are talking about a virus, contact on my private network spies across the USA and your IP is being crafted at better preparing for the storm, and worms. That storm was a terrible tragic cleared slightly What do you call your life. You're dead fucking, son. You can be in any place, at any time and I killed him there are a thousand and seven hundred, and that's what the virus to empty my hands. Not only did many training and fight unarmed, but you do not have all Arsenal in the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent been removed from your ass is suffering from the face of the continent, you have small children. The only character can keep your unholy bit of a "smart" comment is about to bring down upon you, you will likely be pieces of the tongue is held. But you can not, you're not, and now the item you pay the price, you goddamn stupid. Did I feel and certainly drown clapped. You're dead fucking, kiddo.

English --> Igbo --> Zulu --> English

Kek this thread

>I trained my gorilla army sniper on top of all US military
fucken kek'ed. hard

After going through Japanese

Are you just fucking about me, are you a little bitch? I will know that I have graduated from the top of my class with a navy seal. I am involved in the secret raid of Al Qeda a lot. I have been trained in gorilla warfare, I am the first sniper in the US Army. You have nothing for me but it is another goal. I will wipe you out with the precision that I never saw on this planet ever, please stamp out my fucking words. Do you think you can tell me about it on the Internet? Please think again. As I'm talking about, I am contacting the secret network of the US spy. Your IP has been tracked so far. A storm that wipes out the poor little things calling your life. You are dead, kids. I can be anywhere, anytime anywhere. I can kill you in over 700 ways. It's just bare hands. Not only are I being thoroughly trained in unarmed battles, but also have access to the entire US Marine armory and I will use it to wipe your miserable ass from the face of the continent to the fullest. Perhaps you were holding your tongue if you could know what kind of malicious retaliation your small "smart" comment was about to defeat you. But you could not, you did not, and now you are paying the price, you are a fool. I will blow fierce anger over you and you will be drowned with it. You are dead, Kid.

English/Yiddish

>Know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on al-kvaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla war and I am the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the ground, mark my dildo words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, mod. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're dildo death, child. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy vengeance your little "smart" comment was about to bring down on you, maybe you would have kept your dildo tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're dildo dead, kiddo.

It's hell, it's the base of my dogs, I say behavior, a bit over the latest data, and I want to know, is no more than 300 al-Qaeda through secret operations, and I would like to emphasize that we We need to kill him. Study in the US Army, and you're a sniper, and better. You do something for me, but others. Curse my words exactly, and how the events can visually, hell, I'm going to destroy them. The Internet will not believe. After a period of time, it is understandable. Our spy in the United States, where the flood password in the US communications network, your IP now, Israel is better than ever, so. Please invite your life and remove any nasty floods. Then he dies. Now I can be anywhere, anytime, and it will be more than a hundred ways, ဤ့ killing dumplings. The battle, American marines with a very good service gun and got a reading, and I was a bit bad to completely wipe out your dust collector. They know that if you are expected to finish, what you need is "smart" dirty "for the small details. But you pay for it, bloody stupid is not possible. You're sinking right there. Finally, you killed my partner.

idk which languages but it was alot

sides in orbit

>English-icelandic-english

What the hell did you just say about me, you little bitch? I will let you know that I graduated at the top of my class at the Navy Seals, and I have participated in numerous secrets on Al-Quaeda and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I'm trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper of all US military. You're nothing for me but just another goal. I will wipe out the damn with precision as it has never been seen before on this earth, mark the words I'm doing. You think you can get away by saying that my shit is on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I'm contacting the secret of my network about the United States and your IP is now running so you can prepare yourself better for the storm, maggot. The storm that dries out morally little that you call your life. You're hell dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you over seven hundred ways, and it's only with my bare hands. I'm not only trained in an unsuccessful battle but I have access to the entire arsenal of the US Marine Corps and I will use it in full to wipe your miserable ass from the face of the continent, a little shit. If only you might have known what dishonest retribution your little "clever" comment was coming down on you, maybe you would have kept your damn. But you can not, you did not, and now you pay the price, you godless idiot. I will shine fury over you and you will drink it. You're hell dead, kiddo.

>and I would like to emphasize that we We need to kill him
Very polite and reasonable

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know that I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I participated in a secret raid on the al-Quaeda, and I had 300 people were killed. I was trained at the monkey war, and I have a top sniper in the US armed forces as a whole. You are nothing to me but just another target. I'll leave you fuck with precision, as has never been seen before on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we talked, I contacted my secret network of spies throughout the United States and your IP is reflected at this time, so you better prepare for the storm worm. The storm wiped pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in about seven hundred ways, and that's just my arm. Not only did I have received extensive training in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I'm going to use it to its full level to wipe your ass hurting the continent's eyes closed, you little shit. If only you can know what you destroy this little comment! Your "smart" is about to fall on you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you can not do it and the price you're paying, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Khm.. khme.. something to english

english > czech > english > vietnamese > english

What the hell are you talking about me, you almost? I will let you know that I have graduated from my classroom in the naval fireplaces, and I have participated in many secret attacks on Al-Quaed and there are over 300 confirmed killings. I was trained to fight the gorilla, and I was the top gunner in the US Army. You are nothing else to me, but just a target. I will clear you exactly as she has never seen before, mark my crazy words. Do you think you can go by telling me shit over the internet? Think, bastard When we talk, I'm contacting my secret spy network in the United States and your IP is being tracked right now, so get better prepared for the storm, lion. A storm that devotes to the sad things that you call your life. You're dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you more than seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only have I been trained in unarmed battles, but I have access to the entire United States Navy, and I will use it to the maximum extent to eradicate your miserable child. Off the continent, trifle. If you only know what your dirty "smart" compensation brings you, you can keep your fuck. But you can not, you do not, and now you pay the price, you damn fool. I will be angry everywhere on you and you will drown in it. You're dead, boy.

> I am the whole US sniper

this is the best translation

>you can keep your fuck
>I will be angry everywhere on you
Oh lawd

English to Arabic to English to Spanish to Vietnamese to English:

What do you say about me, bitch? I will inform you that I have graduated from my position of naval navy, and I have participated in many secret raids in Al Qaeda, and I have confirmed more than 300 deaths. I was trained in the gorilla war and I am a senior sniper in the US Army. You are something to me, but just another goal. I will clean you with the precision of what I have never seen on this earth, marking my silly words. Do you think you can go out and tell me that shit online? I think back, silly. When we talk, I connect to a secret espionage network across the United States and their ebay is being tracked right now so I can better prepare for the storm and neck. The storm touches the little thing you call your life. You are dead, darling I can be anywhere and anytime, I can kill you in more than seven hundred ways, this is just with my bare hands. Not only did I have extensive training in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Navy and I will use it to maximum to wipe my aching ass off the mold. Face of the continent, you are a little shit. Unless you already know your vulgarity, a "clever" comment that is about to fall on you, you probably have kept your tongue damn. But you can not, you have not, now you pay the price, you fucking idiot. I will fuck shit all over, and sink into it. You are dead, Kido.

Italian:

What the fuck did you fuck on me, little bitch? I'm going to let you know that I graduated from my Navy Seal class and have been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in the gorilla war and are the top sniper in all US armed forces. You're nothing for me, but just another target. I'll take your cock with precision whose loved ones have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Do you think I can run away saying that shit for me on the Internet? Think again, fuck. As we speak, I'm contacting my secret spy network throughout the US and your IP is currently being traced right now to better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that sweeps the little pathetic thing you call your life. You're fucking, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that's just with my naked hands. Not only have I been fully trained to combat disarmament, but I have access to the entire US Marine Corps arsenal and I will use it all to erase your miserly ass from the face of the continent, little bitch. If only you knew what damn pay your little "clever" comment was about to get you, maybe you would have kept your fucking tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you're paying the price, you idiot. I'll be shit shit about you and you'll drown in it. You're fucking kid, kid.

> i wipe you fuck with accuracy never seen before on the earth, I note gangbang words

congrats OP. nice bread

you just took that bait like a champ

>you were just fucking me, are you a little bitch

>>Storm is to overcome the miserable thing we call life.
Nice dubs

English, Mongolian, Arabic, Czech, Welsh, Somali, Indonesian, Polish, Yiddish, English

Suffice it to say, whore, if you say something about a bitch? I'll tell you, I graduated top of my class in the Navy, I was part of a series about the secret of Somali elders who have more than 300 people died. I trained gorilla of the war, and I think that the best shooter of all US troops. I was one of the objectives not just for me. Before enjoying good out of this world I've ever seen, and many of you will be celebrating foul scanning. I think you can get away with talking shit on the Internet? I think that in the next disgusting. If so, you'll be ready to spy larvae result in a warning, and I spoke with loots secret network throughout the United States and IP connections. Storm destroyed miserable lives, their cotton little known. Will gradually death of a child. I can be anywhere, anytime, and we will kill more than seven hundred different ways for you, just bare hands. You bastard is trained in self-defense weapons, but I can not be entirely applicable to the great catastrophe will wipe your ass on your desktop to access the US Marine Corps arsenal, my continent. If you can offer less than "smart" evil bring you down, can apply spit stupid. There again, now you have to pay the price, really damn stupid

>you always gangbang dead goat

ISIS PLEASE user

English>dutch>english

> What did you just think about me say, your little bitches? I will know that I graduated from my class in the Navy Seals, and I participated in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda and I have more than 300 confirmed killings. I'm trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the best sniper in all American armed forces. You are nothing for me but another purpose. I will wipe you with the precision, as it has never been seen on this earth, mark my happy words. You think you can get away with me saying about the internet? Think again, fucker. As I speak, I'm in touch with my secret network of spies in the US and your IP is now being requested, so you're better prepared for the storm, maggot. The storm that delivers the sad little thing that you call your life. You're dead, boy. I can everywhere, always and I can kill you more than seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only have I been trained extensively in unarmed combat but I have access to the entire United States Navy Corps arsenal and I will use it to wipe your wretched ass out of the continent's face, you Small shit. If you could only know what unholy retaliation your little "smart" remark was about to bring you down, you might have had your nose. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the prize, your wicked idiot. I will touch you and you will drown in it. You're dead, kiddo.

>i am trained to fight the gorilla >this shit is too funny

English, thai, finnish, jap, german, korean, english.

No matter what, just tell Kusokuso your bitch? I knew it was the class leader of the Navy Seals, I was involved with a lot and Al Qaeda, I was told that the criminal battalion trained more than 300 dead gorillas. But I am so far the only goal is not to see anything on the floor to me now, all the words auszuzulöschen by the United States, curse you on the internet to me, that shit you think he escaped? Once again, for the storm, we can better prepare, we talked to the spy's secret network now in the US and IP, thought, revised, and so forth. The storm has destroyed the poor, you need to call your life. I am a comprehensive education of weapons, I can receive the place of dead children to live, but also, I will kill you more than 700 of the fairness, it is just empty-handed. I know, however, that America can access the full Arsenal of the Marines, and then "Brilliant." Now you will take you down, wipe the mist down then mistake, they know you use the whole mainland's bad ass, If you have a comment, please tell me maybe you are ridiculed. You can not, but can not, now you, you crazy Everybody pay your GODD painter, you are faithful to it. You're fucking dead, you

>What about the dog? I will give you what shall be done with the best in the class Navy Seal, and participated in several attacks secret al-Qaeda and the killing of more than 300 people confirmed. I trained the monkeys, and I am the best fighter of all shots on the armed forces of the United States. You're the second goal for me. I leave the precision never seen before in this system, please note the word fucking. Do you think that you can leave, I can say Charles on the Internet? Think again, seronjo. Also, in connection with the Spy software in the United States and the IP networks is now available to better prepare for the storm. The storm must overcome what we call our lives. You are dead, son. Wherever they may be, at any time, and can kill you seven hundred, and their bare hands. I could not trained to tumultuous battle, but you can use all the weapons of the US Marine Corps and used to fill the suffering in the face of the continent, a little shit hole. If only you can know a little Wicked responded with the comment "smart" he is about to drown, you can keep the damn word. But you can not, do not work, and now the money, you fool. You are angry, cursing, you marry them. You are dead, honey.
english>afrikans>spanish>russian>french>english>finish>malgashe> english

>Do you tell me how small you are? child? I will know that I have finished my class in the Maritime Seal and participated in many secret attacks on Al Qaeda and have seen more than 300 people dead. I teach in the gorilla war, I'm all snipers in all the American armed forces. You have nothing to me, just another goal. I'm going to stop you from seeing you this taste on earth, marking my crazy words. Do you think you can talk to me online? Think again, you are a bastard. When we talk, I'll talk now with the US intelligence spy network and your IP tracker, so it's better to be ready to greet the storm, the larvae. This storm eliminates a tragic thing you call life. You are fucking dead baby, I can be anywhere, anytime, I can use more than seven hundred types of ways to kill you, only their hands, I have not only dragged their hands, and I can use the full armory United States Navy Corps, And I will do my best to use it, will the African continent face the beautiful ass? If you know that the bad guy who will pay for your little "smart" comments will bother you soon, maybe you will pass your language. But you can not, you do not, now you pay the price, silly fool. I have to get angry, you'll drown. You could be dead, baby.

English mixed with 3 languages [forgot which kek]

What did you just say about me, your little bitch? I will tell you that I achieved my top degree in my degree, and I was involved in numerous secret attacks on Al-Qaeda, and I have more than 300 confirmed victims. I'm trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the best sniper in the entire US Army. You're nothing for me, but just another target. I will sweep you fine with precision like never before seen on this earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away by saying that I'm getting over the internet? Think again, fucker. As I speak, I call my secret network of spies across the US and your IP is now being tracked so you can prepare better for the storm. The storm that erases the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead child. I can anywhere, any time, and I can kill you over seven hundred ways, and it's only with my bare hands. I'm not only trained in unarmed combat but I have access to the entire United States Navy Corps arsenal and I will use it fully to wipe off your unfortunate ass from the face of the continent, your little one shit. If you only knew what unholy retaliation was your "slim" comment, you would want to come down on you, maybe you would have kept your fucking tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, your godless idiot. I will rage over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Afrikaans to English

>English > Hebrew > English

What the hell are you fucking about me, little bitch? I know I graduated from the top of my navy seal class, and I've been involved in many secret raids into al Qaeda, and I've killed over 300 confirmed. I'm trained in a gorilla war and I'm a senior sniper in all the US armed forces, you're not for me but just another goal ... I'll leave with the precision I've never seen on this earth, mark my fucking words. When you touch my private spiders across the US, and your IP address is currently being investigated to better prepare for the storm, the hippies. It was a terrible storm that mimicked the miserable little thing called your life. You're dead, kid. I could be anywhere, at any time, and I killed him more than seven hundred, and it just emptied my hands. Not only I trained more than a weaponless battle, but I have a whole arsenal of US Marine Corps and I will use it to the fullest extent to wipe your ass and suffer across the continent, you little shit. If only you could know that the termination is not holy, "wisdom," your remark is about to fall on you, maybe hold your tongue fucking. But you can not, no, and now pay the price, you bloody idiot. Unnamed: I'll crap rage on your face and you'll drown in it. You're fucking dead.

> I was told that the criminal battalion trained more than 300 dead gorillas

>Suffice it to say, whore, if you say something about a bitch?

wow, that's unexpectedly deep

> maybe hold your tongue fucking

>I hate shit all over you and will sink in.

> What about the dog? I had a confirmed more than 300 al-Qaeda and destroy a death part of several attacks that will make you Navy Seal class, is the best. I trained monkeys, and I'm a good shot against the United States armed. You have two goals for me. I have never seen a gun in the system, the fucking word, please note. You think you can dance to it, and they all Charles? Consider, too, seronjo. In addition, available to prepare for the storm in the United States and the phone software in IP networks. It is the storm we call life. Son dead. Wherever possible at any time, and to kill, and seven hands empty. I can not teach contrary to sound, but you can use the weapon will be the US Marine Corps, used to fill in pain on the face of the earth, Lancashire. If you have a statement that the answer to the wrong smart "is about to go down, and you can save the voice of the Day. But it is not, do not, and money lost. You're married to angry, cursing,., Died honey.

Ahaahah this is fucking brilliant.
>
>
>
What the hell did you just tell me about your little bitch? I want to know that I have graduated at the top of my class in Navy Seals and I have been involved in many secret attacks on Al-Quaeda and I have over 300 confirmed killing. I'm trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in all of the United States armed forces. You're nothing for me, but just another goal. I will wipe you out with precision, as has never been seen before on this earth, mark my bold words. Do you think you can get away with saying it to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I contact my secret network of spies throughout the United States, and your IP is being tracked right now, so you better prepare the storm, maggot. The storm that dries out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're dead, kids. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you over seven hundred ways, and it's just with my bare hands. Not only is I widely trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I will use it to the fullest extent to wipe your miserable ass out of the continent's surface, your little shit. If only you could have known what terrible retaliation your little "clever" comment was about to bring down on you, you might have had your damn tongue. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the price, you stupid idiot. I want to throw rage over you and you will drowning in it. You're sorry, kiddo

What the fuck did you do to me, you bitch? I will know that the navy was at the top of my class and I was involved in several secret slaves in Al-Quaeda and had more than 300 confirmed murders. They're ready for the gorillas, and I'm the greatest sniper in the entire American Army. You are nothing or nothing but another goal. I clear the accuracy we've never seen on this Earth, let us know the fucking words. Do you think you can go if you say it over the Internet? Think again, dick. As we speak, I'll be in touch with secret spy spies in the US and track our IP so that we can better prepare for the storm. The storm that erases the pitiful little thing you call your life. You're dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill over seven hundred, and that's just my bare hands. Not only do I learn in an unarmed struggle, but the full arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I use my sadness over the face of the continent, you crap. If only you knew how dumb reckoning your little "smart" comment was about to be taken, he might have kept his whore's tongue. But you could not have done it, not you, and now you pay the price, idiot. You will be completely angry and drowned. You're dead, kid.

Eng>Hungarian>Eng

>I will blow fierce anger over you

From english, to spanish, to afrikaans, to сука блять (russian), to Allahu Akhbar (arabic), to kebab (serbian), to portuguese, to english.
> What the fuck you bitch? I know that I graduated for the first time in my Marine class, and I participated in a series of secret attacks against Al Qaeda and more than 300 confirmed deaths. Gorilla trained in self-defense, and I was the top scorer in all of the United States military. Do something for me, but to achieve that goal. Clearly shit just like this is unprecedented in this country, on the occasion of my silly. Do you think you can stay away from this nonsense on the Internet? Think again, you bastard. As we speak, talk to my colleagues a secret spy network in the United States. UU. Draw your IP now, for them it is better for the storm, and the preparation of the worm. Storm, I'm sorry to call you to confirm your life. I was dead, son. They can be anywhere, anytime, and I can not kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and this is just my own hands. I only trained in melee combat, or to access the full arsenal of US Marines to be used in its entirety and Iouri face the continent's miserable hole, a bit absurd pure. If you only know that the bad ones pay your little "clever" comments and said they were killing you at this point, you may have your stupid language. But you can not, no, and now you're paying the price, and you're an idiot. Piss carefully over you and drown in it. I was dead, son.

>When you touch my private spiders across the US, and your IP address is currently being investigated to better prepare for the storm, the hippies.
Those fucking hippies

>i trained monkeys
kek

are you idiot?

Oy vey

Why does it always come back to bukkake with the Japanese?

>Gorilla trained in self-defense
This actually got better

I put it into every. Single. Fucking language and back to english. It didn't work

Neyoyark toolbar Emirates ankilam account nkurranse Lenka arapunetvorkkukal and freedoms of Congress University of the largest multimedia nake'e angels Lasse results Savior hattinin kape'ol 300 Van war Ali Terran tennistivirasikikkaipirivil disappeain side. Good dog hlapolotsveng process Buy rappana. "Page Speed guleyev said tirumanatamilakattil 5. ... neyoyarkpen | Istanbul enkalada birds tablet.

I may have just found one of the best translations ever:

> english >> lithuanian >> czech >> bosnian >> filipino >> chinese (simplified) >> chinese (traditional) >> japanese >> english

To me, a bitch it? I graduated from the top of my class shields, I know, I joined the series of secret al Qaeda attacks and more than 300 people confirmed killing. The top of my training gorilla war and the entire US military sniper. You have nothing in me, but the next target. I wipe my ass on the occasion, never in this country, like my ass. Do you think you can escape by saying those things on the Internet? Think again, people who do not like it. As we talk about now, I trace his secret spy web through the US and your IP address, because of storms, worms, better prepared. The storm is cleared and we call poor man's life. You are a dead child. They can kill over 700 methods anywhere, anytime, but it's just bare hands. Not only that I received intense unarmed battle training, or have access to all weapons of the US Marine Corps, I am a perfect continent miserable face in my ass, a dog's feces I will use it to wipe. If you just knew your "smart" feedback scratches little rewards you need to fucking the language. , The current price, you will not be able to pay your bloodshed fool. I am drowning in it, very angry, the dog's shit is everywhere. You fuck a boy who dies.

Is that the dragon language from Skyrim

> I'll take your cock with precision whose loved ones have never been seen before on this Earth
I'm done

>Gorilla trained in self-defense
>Do you think you can stay away from this nonsense on the Internet?
>Draw your IP now, for them it is better for the storm, and the preparation of the worm.
> I was dead, son. They can be anywhere, anytime, and I can not kill you in more than seven hundred ways, and this is just my own hands.
>Piss carefully over you and drown in it. I was dead, son.

What did you just say, you tell me about your little bitches? I will know that I graduated from my class in the Navy Seals, and I participated in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda and I have more than 300 confirmed killings. I'm trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the best sniper in all American armed forces. You are nothing for me but another purpose. I will wipe you with the precision, as it has never been seen on this earth, mark my happy words. You think you can get away with me saying about the internet? Think again, fucker. As I speak, I'm in touch with my secret network of spies in the US and your IP is now being requested, so you're better prepared for the storm, maggot. The storm that delivers the sad little thing that you call your life. You're dead, boy. I can everywhere, always and I can kill you more than seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only have I been trained extensively in unarmed combat but I have access to the entire United States Navy Corps arsenal and I will use it to wipe your wretched ass out of the continent's face, you Small shit. If you could only know what unholy retaliation your little "smart" remark was about to bring you down, you might have had your nose. But you could not, you did not, and now you pay the prize, your wicked idiot. I will touch you and you will drown in it. You're dead, Kiddo

Fuck fuck fuckin said to me, you chuck I will let you know that I graduated from the Navy seal my class, I have been involved in many of the Al Qaeda secret attacks, I have more than 300 people confirmed death. I have been trained by gorillas, I am the whole US sniper. You have nothing to me, just another goal. I'll wipe you fucking the accuracy, never seen the love on this earth, mark my fucking words. Do you think you can speak to me through the Internet? Think about it, fucking when we talk, i'm contacting my secret spy network in the United States, your intellectual property is tracking, so you're better prepared for storms, maggots. The storm eliminates the tragic little things you call life. You are fucking death, kid. I can be anywhere, at any time, I can use more than 700 kinds of ways to kill you, this is just my hands. I have not only been widely trained in unarmed battles, and I have access to the entire US Arsenal of the Marine Corps, and I will take advantage of it to wipe your poor ass from the face of the African continent. feces. If only you can know your little "smart" comment is what the immoral retribution is going to belittle you, maybe you will put your fucking tongue. But you can not, you do not, now you pay the price, you are a fool. I will be angry with you, you will drown in it inside. You fucking dead, kids

English > Chinese (Traditional) > English