Iit fbf

iit fbf

Used to like these threads now they depress me.

says more about you than the threads

i lost

Nice collection - I wish i wasnt as much of a fag back then. I should have saved more pictures

but its also cold

I love me some face book frog!!!

>fucking puns

Who is this?
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Just for my sanity, calling this facebookfrog is just you trolling right?

Good one.

I do not belive FBF is a troll in this case..

almost as bad as

>Sup Forums essence

Anyone else doing this?

I relate to most of these.

Since you didn't abbreviate your ITT or FFB i'm gonna let is slide, just dont let these vague ass troll threads happen again

yeah, user, most of us do

funny cuz these are all fucking true

>capitalize your abbreviation

Im drunk.

Checked

I don't think you have a handle on the definition of "abbreviate" but that's ok, user.

I WORK NIGHTS AND THIS IS AN ACTUAL PROBLEM

dumping my facebookfrogs

>mom
get out

>throw out expired healthy food

This so much.

ITT and FBF are abbreviations, arent they?

yesterday I knew that this girl i liked was in class down the hall. I walked up past the room just to look at her. the door was closed, so i pretended like i checked my phone and it magically made me need to do something in the other direction. Then she just fucking walked out of the room. Fucking elated, i pretended like i was coming from the direction that i originally walked towards and stopped to check my phone or whatever. then i walked with her and we talked until i got to the room with my class. Obviously i was making some purposeful spaghetti to show her that i was into her, but not the really saucy kind that ruins everything.
I wonder if she goes on Sup Forums. I wouldn't mind if she read this. Then she would have definitive proof, like she didnt have it already, that i was into her. then i could know, from whether she avoids me or not, if she was into me..
...How pathetic am i? 0-10

Weak

Hmmhm

I don't get this one

ok all out of facebookfrogs I misse him he was funniest meme when I was in grade school

now that's what I'm talking about
checked

checkedms

unacceptable

What's he trying to type?

alt version
and chekd