jesusneverexisted.com/surfeit.htm
youtu.be/jsSeOmdXWao
youtu.be/ik7GRQ9hoVY
counterpunch.org/2014/07/31/why-i-criticize-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=SiKgrevzT-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does that really matter?
Mothafucka is dead yo.
Was your great great grandad a real person?

DEPENDS WHAT YOU DO AT CHURCH

maybe

hit on church sluts

No, it was a God conceled between men.

Yes. Christianity came about too fast for Jesus to be a myth. What he did while he was here is debatable but it must have been amazing enough for Jews to leave their religion and for Christians to favor death over apostasy at the hands of the Romans.

Like Thor?

Yes Jesus was a real man. Jesus was and is a a higher power that will love and accept you no matter what.

He was a Jew and a sandnigger, all at once

Yes he was. Basically he was a humanist, and world's greatest pussy, but he didn't have any real superpowers. He made good wine though.

read the mutha fuckin bible man

Probably not. Fifty years after his supposed death, Josephus presented the only known mention of him to the Romans. While Josephus's "translations" all corroborate each other, it's kind of hard to imagine that a rapidly growing cult started by the appearance of God himself performing miracles wasn't mentioned by anyone at all for fifty years *except* in the scrolls Josephus "translated" for the Romans.

And if you don't know who Josephus is, here's an introduction to his personality:
When the Romans sacked the town he was living in, Josephus bargained his way out of being executed by claiming to be in possession of a prophecy that the Roman general who'd sacked his town would one day be Emperor. It's possible that he really was in possession of a prophecy, and maybe possible that he actually collected every scrap of paper that had ever mentioned Jesus for 80 years, but it's more likely that he was a really good con artist

No one cares about your cult book, breh

Who really cares if he was a real person or not? It's his teachings and philosophy that matters.

just a prank breh

No.

>too fast for Jesus

What you say there? Jesus came too fast?

Feckin' premature ejaculators...

Yes

If that's the route we're going, we'd be better off following Silver Surfer or Beta Ray Bill.

Thor is no God, he was a rando that found the hammer.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest he was real...religious scholars have no evidence either...there are plenty of hints that point to it all being a fabricated story by 3rd century religious leaders...it's all bollocks...all religions are man made

Maybe. No one can prove it one way or another and the only 'evidence' provided are from religious historians over the years.

no, he's a mythical entity designed to enslave impressionable idiots desperate for meaning in life.

Yes he was. You don't have to believe in him, but he believes in you. Time is short.

Superman believes in me. Spongebob Squarepants has his moments. Jesus has no opinion of me whatsoever.

Allah is only true God. Whem Islam rule the world, there will be no Jesus, because there will be no bible to read of him. Allah is great, allahu akbar.

Incorrect.
Odin had locked Thor away in the form of Donald Blake to teach him a lesson. That wasn't a normal man given the power of Thor, that was the actual Thor with his memories replaced by those of a normal man.

No. He was a SUPERSTAR!

>Who really cares if he was a real person or not? It's his teachings and philosophy that matters.

Do you really something that was written 2000 years ago, then rewritten, then rewritten, then rewritten, has any bearing at all on the truth?

Do you understand that what "Jesus believed in" has been modified to fit any of the existing times of the past 2000 years?

Do you realize that even Trump has brought out the bible to make himself look like he should actually be a part of society? And do you believe that there are people that believe he is sincere?

That you do believe all of this claptrap shows that you are perfect for something like Christianity. Or Islam. Or Judaism.

Feckin' followers. Always looking for a leader due to the inability to be able to think for themselves.

All Gods are the same person and based on the same crap that all stemmed from the original sun worshipping peasants and slaves.

so what. it's the words that matters. and you can read it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sermon_on_the_Mount Jesus famous teachings.

fail false flag is fail.
Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Qu'Aran. They don't endorse him as God himself (neither do the Jews) but they believe he was very important.

Jesus is a prophet in Islam

>> Allah is only true God. Whem Islam rule the world, there will be no Jesus, because there will be no bible to read of him. Allah is great, allahu akbar.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 BOOM!

There goes another one....

What if your wrong?

Would you have a three-way with Jesus and Muhammad? Jesus seems like he'd be pretty down for it, but I'm not so sure about that Muhammad guy. He seems like the 'never nude' type.

>it's the words that matters. and you can read it.

Yes. I can read it. And I can question it. And I can ask for substantial proof.

Can you?

Superman and Spongebob won't be there after you die. Jesus will. Then it will be too late.

they will modify that name. problem solved.

what proof you need? i didn't even say that jesus was real person, it just doesn't matter.

he was real but no one knows if the things he did was real

>Would you have a three-way with Jesus and Muhammad?

I'd have no problem fucking them both up the ass. No lube.

which jesus?

jesusneverexisted.com/surfeit.htm

>Superman and Spongebob won't be there after you die

No, but Earthworm Jim will! Earthworms love feasting on human corpses. Groovy!

this.

no, complete fiction.

How the fuck Jesus knew he was going to be betrayed by that other mofo.

looking into this. Never heard it and it sounds nuts

Try to understand the magnitude, the sheer magnitude of a 2000 year old story.

Just grasp your head around 2000 years.

Tell me what would people know about "Spiderman" in 2000 years from now

Two
Fucking
Thousand
Years

Jesus Christ was a dirty hippie.

>what proof you need? i didn't even say that jesus was real person, it just doesn't matter.

What proof do I need? Excellent question.

I'd like proof that all that has been done in the name of your religion has been just.

History in fact proves that all of your teachings, all of your sermons, all of your pomp has caused more problems than it has solved.

And when the hell are you guys going to start paying real estate taxes?

supposedly, but:
he wasnt white
he wasnt magical

that's not jesus christ, that's a chinese chick

It's not about proof. It's about faith. If you have no faith, you are nothing but an empty vessel.

is that even a good venue? How young of a slut can i hit?

>supposedly, but:
>he wasnt white
>he wasnt magical

There's good reasoning to deduce that he just wasn't.

I hope when civilization falls and 99% of all humanity is destroyed by nuclear fallout, the only thing that remains from it is an old Spider-Man comic and the remaining cave dwellers will build their whole society and belief system around it.

it's because they misuse religions, for gain of power. humans are corrupted.

Op

God is a real entity, there is a "creator"

But it has nothing to do with the abrahamic religions, or 99.9999% of religions you know about

The real entity is on levels so complex that we can barely even begin to understand

I have faith that Jesus wasn't real.

Yes they will, and you won't need that body.

Sauce on the pic?

>It's not about proof. It's about faith. If you have no faith, you are nothing but an empty vessel.

Where in your groin was Father Paul touching you when he told you that?

Imagine if only a tentacle monster hentai comic survived

Then you have no faith at all.

No, there isn't.

My Saturday
youtu.be/jsSeOmdXWao

as far as i know, thats still a widely contested topic. and i dont just mean biblebangers vs scientists/scholars/historians. the biblebangers opinion doesnt matter, im talking about smart people vs smart people. either way it doesnt matter. youre a fucking retard if you believe in fables.

*Handshake*
GG
Well played

D'oh. Oh well :(

>No, there isn't.

Yes there is. Nyah nyah nyah.

This is how all "Jesus is real" conversations evolve into.

I'm about to bring out the Hitler card. Don't make me...

This.

I have no evidence that God and Jesus don't exist, and I have nothing to back up my beliefs.

However, I have faith that 100% of all religions are pure bullshit.

Gotta have faith, man.

i wouldn't compare a fucking spider man, american comic books, to a bible. faget.

>However, I have faith that 100% of all religions are pure bullshit.

You're wrong.

Some are horse crap.

They're the same thing, though. They're morality tales based on mythology.

I don't believe hitler was real person. I didn't see him, i don't belive him.

What is faith, though? Is it an unfounded belief in a set of ideals based on whatever a group wants you to believe to get you to behave a certain way, so they can continue to skim off the top like they've been doing for the past ~15000 years? Because if it is, it's stupid.

Question everything.

What do you base this assumption on?

but they aren't. spiderman morality level isn't just as deep.

>I didn't see him, i don't belive him.

I don't see you, I don't believe in you.

Are you Jesus?

You could be, following conventional reasoning.

With great power comes great responsibility, breh.

What if Jesus was a Sup Forumstard?

Jewess recently told me Jesus was not son of god just a rabbi.

very rational.

still thinks jews are chosen and moses was magic.

belief is not the same thing as knowledge, anons.

youtu.be/ik7GRQ9hoVY

Sam Harris is Super New Atheist guy who calls out irrationality and hypocrisy and violence engendered by religious faith.

unless its his fellow jews. then mid-war crime he gives us reasons why he doesn't criticize Israel.

Which someone wrote a fucking brilliant and libertarian reply to

counterpunch.org/2014/07/31/why-i-criticize-israel/

Probability, Murphy's law, Occam's razor.
And finally because any sentient mega being that theoretically could/is/did interact with us would pass the time travelers test

great link actually, user.

wikipedia cites some ppl saying there was a historical Jesus.
And even if there was, its like i wrote - doesnt mean he was magical, or caucasian, on top of that

I spoke to Jesus over the phone during my Christmas break last year. He confided in me that he is not actually real and he wants you all to stop worshiping him.

Stop samefagging

this is just a simple song about final moments of Jesus. youtube.com/watch?v=SiKgrevzT-g

>>It's not about proof. It's about faith. If you have no faith, you are nothing but an empty vessel.
>Where in your groin was Father Paul touching you when he told you that?

Hey empty vessel...where's you go? Back to the semen-ary?

Was L Ron Hubbard a real person?

>equating a known figure from history (who hasnt even been dead for 80 years) with a figure written in an ancient book that has been changed numerous times throughout history
>we have pictures of hitler
>he ran a whole fucking country
>exterminated jews
but yeah, believing one existed and not the other is a total contradiction.

really, how fucking stupid are you?

It is pretty deep, though. Have you read the entire series of JUST the amazing Spider-Man? I certainly haven't, but I've read a lot of them.

I can assure you, "evidence" certainly does exist that Jesus was real. If it didn't, religious cult leaders would have seen to it that such evidence did exist and all who question it would be silenced.

wtf is faith good for? Its never about the faith, its always about the reality and how u can demonstrate it.
If u have no faith, u r like a fish without a bicycle

uhm... stop wrongfagging, faggot.

>I spoke to Jesus over the phone during my Christmas break last year. He confided in me that he is not actually real and he wants you all to stop worshiping him.

Was he on his JesusPhone?