JOker

Black Manta

King shark

Slade
Bronze Tiger
Clock King

Bill "Slade" Wilson

Idris Elba

King Shark and Killer Frost would be awesome.

El Diablo

was dropped for croc bc ayer didnt want an all CGI character

I'd like to see Thomas CATMAN Blake

kek

"So you like uh..kitty cat version of Batman huh? Stead've batcave you gotthe Littah Box, NUMSAYIN?!"

Yeesh, cringey post my man. But memes aside Deadshot and Catman were great bros in Secret Six.

EeeeeYou AhmynumbaWan ahhhhGuy

/fa/ggot spotted

otp

Well, the returning members would obviously be:

>Rick Flagg
>Katana
>Deadshot
>Boomerang
>Killer Croc

The loss of Slipknot & El Diablo, depowering of June Moon and breakout of Harley Quinn leaves room for maybe two new characters of any real note, since the first film was really overloaded.

I'd go with:

>Silver Swan - Wonder Woman villain. Flight/sonic powers. Historic Skwad member.
>Mayfly - Another Wonder Woman rogue. Speedster assassin.

>Rick Flagg and Enchantress run off together.

>Katana takes Rick's place as the "leader"
>Deadshot and Boomerang are back
>King Shark takes Croc's place
>Killer Frost takes Harley's place as the girl with brain problems (which honestly suits her character more than Harley)
>Mindboggler, who gets killed by Boomerang (like Slipknot she's famous for getting killed by him.)
>Parasite, who can go rouge and die. Since his powers have been passed between characters he would also be reusable for a Superman movie later

Poison Ivy
Killer Frost
Captain Cold
Deathstroke
King Shark
Cheetah
Scarecrow
Giganta
James Gordon Jr.
Black Manta
Count Vertigo
Merlyn
Bane
Bronze Tiger
Clock King
Silver Banshee

Any of these will do

Why was Croc such a lanklet?

Who will be the face they plaster all over the advertising, who only gets a few minutes of disjointed screen time?

I feel like that's a key component of a Suicide Squad movie.

I read that they want to get Poison Ivy.

Deathstroke
Mr Freeze
Cheetah
Other choices are stupid and wrong.

Deathstroke, for sure.

>Scott Eastwood played a literally who ops guy instead of Slade Wilson

Why lads

10/10

>WB
>Planning more than one trailer ahead.

There's precedence for it.

The problem with most characters is that they're so important that they can't die. You can't kill Poison Ivy or Count Vertigo (lolArrow) because they're important antagonists to major DC characters.

Then you get characters like Deadshot or Bronze Tiger or Boomerang who WERE able to die but ended up being so popular that they have immunity.

That's a problem with a Squad movie- everybody you want to see in a movie has to be important enough to be in a movie, and you can't kill important characters. Like, if you made a crossover with Indiana Jones and Die Hard you wouldn't kill Indiana Jones in it.
I'd be okay with that. Deathstroke is generally a pretty crappy character but he works in small doses. Having him in a role like Joker as a side character who fucks with the Skwad would be good.

yeah legacy villains seem like the way to go. You can't kill Pamela Isley but you can kill a Talon.

Slipknot

Cheetah would be good to set up a movie with her and Wonder Woman.

I'd also settle for Giganta, or Doctor Cyber in a pinch.

He was too pure for this world.

>Replacing Croc with King Shark

Nah m8, just have both of them trying to one up each other until one dies and the other legit misses his bro.

I thought killer croc was stupid b/v of this. they should have made him massive like in batman origins

mr myxlplyx

Black Manta
Deathstroke
Webm related. She was a glorified background extra.

>Bialya invades Qurac and the goverment sends the Skwad in
>first iteration of Skwad has a few no-namers, like that issue with the ants where everyone dies. A bunch of them die.
>Rumaan Harjavti sees footage of the skwad and finds out they exist
>puts together the Jihad as a private metahuman task force, probably hiring Deathstroke to train them
>Waller sends in

Batman
Joker
Poison Ivy
Riddler
Penguin
Squirrel Girl
King Shark
Deadshot
Harley Quinn
Clayface
Deathstroke

There won´t be a second movie, it´s not breaking even.

It's currently at $300 mil, how much to break even?

I just want Will Smith to fuck off.

999 quadrillion dollars domestic

trust me, I have a degree in meme accounting

750 million aparently.

Confirmed actual budget is $250 (reshoots and marketing) though. Comes from actual insiders at Rth.

What do they spend so much on?

Bane

>Squirrel Girl
I'm on to you memester.

But Clayface would be a good reveal. They could have a big important character on the team like Deathstroke, then have him bite it and reveal it was Clayface the whole time. Clayface can come back from anything.

Bonus points if they show the character Clayface was pretending to be later on drinking in a bar or something.

They should unironically do It would be amazing.

the soundtrack

Reshoots.

From my understanding the entire third act was reshot from the ground up. It seems like almost everything with Rita Repulsa bellydancer Enchantress was part of those reshoots.

>Giganta
Yes, please. Who'd play her? I vote for pic related.

Angry Pedro

Gorilla Grodd played by you know who

You need a woman who's freaky tall and kind of broad.

Will Smith?

would watch the shit out of

Andy Serkis, yeah

These.

So before reshoots, did her character just die?

Timothy Olyphant as Clayface.

Dunno. But the fight scene at the end uses her previous costume, so it might be a case where they shot the beginning and ending first.

Ill Smiff

>Clayface can come back from anything
So how would you be able to control him? You can't exactly put a bomb in his neck.

with any luck there won't be a next one

the entire movie wouldn't have even happened if they hadn't made a "bad guys squad" in the first place, because enchantress wouldn't have been in a position where she could easily escape

hopefully black government lady will learn her lesson and put them all back in jail again

What if Clayface was the bad guy of the sequel, and they would make it like The Thing?

Oliphant as anyone would make me happy desu

I'd like him to be the villain desu, but it would be cool seeing villains of previous DC movies joining the squad later, like the Flash villain, the Aquaman villain, etc.

MCUcks get out

If he's pretending to be somebody else they wouldnt know

I didn't realise how much I wanted this till I saw your posts
But it would make no sense since Lex isn't a meta-human

A good director

Joker scenes

>If he's pretending to be somebody else they wouldnt know
>Harley licks the suspect in question

"Nope not her! You taste great BTW, hun."

marketing

He can be recruited to help counter another smart villain, like the Riddler, for example. He doesn't need to be in the field, he can like, help the team while also carrying out his own agenda.

Lex would be cool because he would have to use his brain only and manipulate people, and there wasn't someone like him in the first film.

Love this idea. Most of the time villains just get killed off in movies- a SS series where they could send villains after they fight the hero for more adventures would be GOAT.

11/10 would pay $100 for a ticket.

Here's what you can do, Have clayface not BE on the team itself but have it reveal he's the one who set up the whole thing disguised as the person in charge

I think it'd be better if he was a mole in the team

Alex Luthor would use his ability to read the script and know everyones secrets.

Deadpool and niggersonic

Have him be a spy to see if they try to escape or something, that would actually be a pretty cool reveal

>niggersonic

Idris Elba as everyone.

>still butthurt he couldn't infer what a character would clearly figure out based on all information revealed
>wants films to spoon-feed him every revelation with a forced lightbulb scene

>In the end Lex Luthor is trying to escape
>Waller's men surround him
>"You can't escape Luthor!"
>"Can't escape? But Lex Luthor left the country 35 minutes ago."
>Lex Luthor turns into Clayface

Then he comes back in the next Superman film and has diplomatic immunity.

fuuuuuuuuuck

but then how does he become president?

Well he's still a natural born citizen of the United States.

Killer Frost, Bronze Tiger, King Shark, Black Spider

Save Deathstroke for the Teen Titans movie. If we get one...WB better fucking make it.

Rainbow Dash

He's fucking terrible. We lucked out.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

Neither were most of the members of the Squad in the movie.

Will Smith ruined the movie.

>high pitched low testosterone strained voice

can tell you're an aspie manlet virgin