autismspeaks.org/what-autism/diagnosis/dsm-5-diagnostic-criteria
youtube.com/watch?v=DKdbnMhsOs4
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
youtube.com/watch?v=3CumTA_k0a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=hBIftXs6JBc

youtube.com/watch?v=0NMlzWKtT1g

To this day I don't completely understand autism. Seems fake.

a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

basically a way for people to blame something other than themselves for being fuckups

What exactly are those

Can it be tested for on a scientific level? Like a chemical imbalance? It sounds like someone gave a name to a personality type and lumped dyslexia into it.

Makes dildo neckla..err i mean vaporizers look like theyre for heterosexuals

Yah theyre for accommodating special snowflakes but fuckin everything is nowadays

Ffs what happened shaming people who cater to shameful behavior? Like that extra special drink order shit i hear all the time

> single bag vente iced coffee extra extra ice with extra foam light syrup NOT THE DRIZZLE with a splash of almond milk JUST A SPLASH with 2 or 17 splendas dont forget to whisper in latin as you make it

Thats the type of person who would buy shit like a fidget cube. Same person used to get what they deserved before the 90's. Laughed at and shamed into a decent member of society

I think it's a personality disorder, so you have to match a certain number of criteria in order to be diagnosed. You can check the criteria i the latest DSM.

here they are: autismspeaks.org/what-autism/diagnosis/dsm-5-diagnostic-criteria

>this thing I don't know anything about and have done no research into seems fake

You are the definition of an idiot.

what the shit are you talking about

>tfw playing with one when I see this thread

Holy Christ, what's it like being this mean-spirited?

At least these make it easier to spot an autist

They look really cool, I don't have one yet but I should probably get one.

When the fuck did normies find Sup Forums?

ya

what's it like being this much of a faggot? Did he hurt your special autist feefees?

Cheap plastic fake fingerboxes for millenials. Your grandad had a real fingerbox. Why don't you?

Huh. They were selling them at 7-11 like regular toys or whatever.

When when the fire nation attacked...

Roughly when GamerGate started, or when people were trying to find out who the hacker Sup Forums was.

fat man no penis dancing is for autists

youtube.com/watch?v=DKdbnMhsOs4

Which of us had a meltdown over a harmless toy, me or them? I'm not the sensitive one.

They seem neat

yep

>tfw I think I'm autistic
>never tested
>watch fidget video
>look down and notice I have fidget "toys all around me"
>playing with one while watching the video

am I autistic?

Depends, are you a fucking retard in social situations? Otherwise you probably just like to fidget

That's why it's a mental condition. Autists don't act normally because something is wrong with the way their brains work.

are you chris chan?

is this coherent

No it's fidget toys, everyone who has ever worked a boring office job knows the struggle of fidgetting

Pretty normal, actually.
Life is good, and women like me.

I like messing with one. Just something to do while you're waiting or some shit. Not a big deal.

absolutely

yes
>smoke
>drink

I feel like if I was born today, I'd be diagnosed with some form of autism. Instead I was born in early 80's, am mildly awkward socially, married, successful career as engineer.

what the fuck are those? mp3 players? im not watching that fucking youtube video

Not exclusively.

When I'm coding, I normally bite my nails or chew on pens and stuff while I think. This just gives me something else to do

I can keep myself from fidgeting but then I'm focusing on that instead of fully on the work. This lets me stay focused on work and not fuck up my nails more

it's a toy for antsy people to fidget with

what the fuck is a fidget?

Yeah, because CWC is the only autist in the world, and if you aren't him you're not autistic.

Yes, for turbo autismo
I speak from experience, I have been speedcubing for over 10 years.

You ever sat in class with a clickable pen and kept clicking it for no reason? Did I even have to explain what a fidget is?

see
what im asking is what they do? im beginning to think theyre just little cubes of plastic with buttons that dont do anything but that cant be right

so a fidget is the act of clicking shit?

buttons to click, things to turn and wiggle

Just something to fidget with. Use your fucking head lmao

Fun as hell and honestly it feels like im doing society a favor. Then again ive got a sense of humility that I expect others to have before ill take anything they say or do seriously

I can laugh at and criticize myself and im constantly testing others until i know they are capable of the same.

Yah im a dick, but if you think you're NOT then i know for certain you're more inconsiderate of others than I am. At least i know my shit stinks, but your kind force others to shove your face into your own shit pile before you'll admit yours does.

You dont get to have the world cater to you without criticism if im around. Im a dick, ill go out of my way to make you suffer like you make us suffer.

Google "define: fidget"
retard use the internet

It used to be called "retarded".
It still is retarded.

Do you speak English natively? It's pretty bad and your structure is nonsensical

You may be retarded if you still don't get it.

nah , its for people who fiddle with things while concentrating on something like playing with their hair, chewing pencils etc

/r/iamverysmart and /r/iamveryedgy

My nig

ohhaha no ive already spent the allotted effort into this im not opening a tab for this

thanks for humoring me fidgfag i dont know what kind of a nervous retard would need to fuck with something in their hands continuously enough to feel like buying this cube but my care is dissipating

keeps me from chewing my nails instead when I'm focusing on code. Don't see the harm

just another special snowflake millennial

Toys harmless itself, but it caters specifically to people who harm society with their backwards priorities.

You know the finger box used to be a funny meme BECAUSE of how fuckin ridiculous and pointless it was. Now theyre marketable products.

Glue a pen to a light switch and put wheels on it

I bet theyll buy it

used for asmr too, so yes autism

what are they?

dude this looks cool as fuck i want one

you're a millennial too lmao

a pokemon

Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

the new nintendo controllers look pretty dank

fingerboxes are completely different

found the fuck up in life.

Not knowing how to socialize isn't a disorder.

No, there for people with ADHD. ADHD is completly diffrent than autisum

Ooo that fuzzy tangle looks gloompy. I'd feel on that shit

i gave that shit up after i was 14. fastest i ever got was 36.55 on 3x3 using a modified version of the beginner technique

Autistic children only take being retarded to the next level.

true

I need one of in my life :o

I don't tend to fidget much with my hands.
Mostly just with my feet.

theyre a lot more difficult to slide up your anus than it looks bro

stick with the plug

Am autistic can confirm

Me too. They need to come up with something for that besides the desk leg swing thingy

> autists
> Autistics
Well, op might be one of them autismos as well.

Am I autistic?

whats this quiz?

yes

That is the literal demographic of the fidget cube

Yes. There's an autistic kid at my school who fidgets with one all fucking day. The thing is that fidget cubes make noise-LOTS OF NOISE, more noise than stapping your pen or fingers on a desk. He uses it all day, in class, in the halls, and even in the bathroom. all I can concentrate on in the classes I have with him is the clicking. What's really bullshit is that teachers will get on us all the time for tapping pens in class but when that FUCKER goes to work on his cube and makes the loudest noise in the entire room they don't care at all. FUCK

dubs
you should kill him wiht your penis

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Is there any hope for me?

>in class, in the halls, and even in the bathroom

uderage b&

only if you shove a train up your asshole

My nephew has a light autism we noticed it around 4yo when he would have ticks and fidget his hands a lot. Little things can set him off into a big outburst of anger even suicidal outburst and he is only 6yo he'll scream and swear but once hes calmed down he'll be upset differently or forgot because he didnt mean it, so his autism is basically what looks like being hyper and problems controlling his emotions.

He got one of those stupid things OP posted and lost interest in a minute.

Signs and symptoms in pic related.

Autists (especially high functioning aspies) tend to act like children in the bodies of adults in some cases. In my case it is found that social interaction is difficult, but i am able to think critically and act somewhat adult like. In multiple situation i smiled or laughd when i should not have and at one point got a death threat by a biker. In next post i will provide test results to show you just how autistic i am.

I prefer the caboose but if it will help...

Here is info video:
youtube.com/watch?v=3CumTA_k0a0

lol what kind of basement troll are you to have never met someone with autism?

Tried that. It's too small. I kept missing JUST BARELY trying to upperfuck him with my

yes and no. fidget toys and shit help people with anxiety get the nervous energy out on the toy. this doesnt work for everyone and is for a specific type of anxiety. They help people who have autism because with autism usually comes the issue of anxiety etc. Also for you niggers in here who can't science, yes autism is real. You can see the differences in brain chemistry and wiring etc. Autism is a spectrum all the way from literally cannot function to can present themselves as a normal person but will have little things that if you pay close attention to you can notice. Its different than having attention issues etc.

TLDR: yes and for people with busy hands.

Elaborate

thats a really shitty chart and highly inaccurate

I tend to forget things often as well.
Never got along with the other kids in shcool, tended to have violent outbursts over the littlest of things, and i tend to be a recluse. My hope is to Genetically engineer a goat waifu as in pic related.