Feels Thread. Girlfriend who I thought was the one (dating for 3 years) just broke up with me over text

Feels Thread. Girlfriend who I thought was the one (dating for 3 years) just broke up with me over text

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill, rape, post.

You should be thankful you got to experience a (hopefully) good relationship for that long. Just remember the good parts, learn from what went wrong, keep your head up and move on. Don't let the depression take over your life. Bitches ain't worth it. Remember the one is still out there and you won't find her moping around on 4chin.

You gonna go get a high score or what?

Get another girl immedietely.

>be me
>highschool senior, at dance
>with qt gf, solid 9.5/10
>aren't introverted, just doesnt listen to nigger music
>shit organization, dance sucks, bunch of dindus make it even worse
>gf goes to dance, guys hit on her
>goes over to dance with her, decent song, doesn't mind singing along
>awkwardly walks away while song changes
twohourslater.jpg
>dance over, leaving with qtπ gf, kiss her goodbye, she asks if she wants to go to movies
>>either she goes to the movies with me or to a party at a friend's that I wasn't able to go to
thanksalotdickheadparents.png
>let her go to the party, she says we can go to breakfast the next day
Wat do, Sup Forums?

should have went to the party, not like youre going to be in your parents house forever.

i don't see ur problem but maybe that's just me... sounds like u don't really belong in this thread (in a good way) lol

I want to fucking bash my sister's skull in with a rock whenever she speaks. She has this fucking Latina attitude that makes me want to strangle her. When we were kids she hit me a lot. But what she does never reaches a real boiling point for me, so I just roll with the punches. It's infuriating. I could probably break her spine but where it is now I'd feel guilt. But this shit can't continue. What do?

>feel
Manfred von Richthofen wouldn't do that.

what the fuck are you posting this in a feels thread for? Just go to breakfast and go from there. There's no advice to be given.

true

How old are u?

20. In college. Sorry if I sound like a pussy, just going through shitty time lol

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

get started reading user. This will change your life. it starts in a very relevant spot and will help you heal. Please give it a shot. it saved my life after break up

Rape kill post, get it right nigger

There is no such thing as the one. If you think that you are really shitty at statistics. You'll feel better after some random hookups and learning internal validation

Im such a fucking fuck up all the time, i lack basic awareness and shitx which really fucks me over at my fast food job. I would go for a career if I knew what I wanted to dox but i can't manage that. The clock is ticking and it seems like i have no options.

TL;DR I dont know what i want yo do with my life

I've just gone through the exact same OP.
Best advice I can give:
Listen to this guy.

I feel that with my major in college. I hate it and I don't really know what I want to do and time is running out

Nothing numbs the pain anymore

Guess she wasn't the one

Doxx and move on

should have married her 2 years in and waited for her to cuck you after 5 more years of unsteady drifting apart

that would have bought you 3 more years, retard

she sucked one of the dindus dicks while she walked away from you

welcome to the friendzone maybe you'll get one of her boyfriend's nudes when they leak them, you just got to get in good with them

Im a cuck for backing down on a girl who doesn't reciprocate

Classic