I'm working on a Tinder website for a friend. What do you think of it? Any suggestions?

I'm working on a Tinder website for a friend. What do you think of it? Any suggestions?

playingfire.com/

Is this for helping getting laid on tinder, or just pics of other people getting laid on tinder?

Both.

The pics are real life cases broken down but my friend also has a skype coaching program

Nice trips. I see it's a wordpress. You develop PHP for just do the front end?

Mostly front. I know php but wasn't really needed. Most I did in PHP was change thumbnail size

I think it's a good idea. A big market for "professionally managed tinders" I bet. You should take this to /biz/ and get their opinions on it too.

Is your friend the one making all these hookups or are you hooking up too?

Friend. My success is not as great. The website looked bad before cause he is not good with websites

Looks like he travels a lot. Is that the key?

He does travel a lot. Told me it was dirt cheap. To answer your question, no.

Tell Alex I'm gonna fuck his shit up nigger.

You're shit looks professional. Do you do web design full time? Is he paying you in skype coaching?

>goes to colombia
>isn't spending his time fucking 16 year olds

Thanks. I used a basic theme with a page builder on top.

Yeah that was the deal

> paying you in skype coaching?

is he an actual friend friend? or some dude you know from online?

Friends from online. Honestly I don't care about the money too much. I just like doing this for fun. Plus it wasn't that much work and I learned a lot a long the way

make sure to collect your payment before .. oh wait you already turned over the site?

Even if the skype lessons are bullshit and useless, they'll at least be entertaining. You think this guy has the Charisma to make this work?

Read the lay reports

How much you usually charge for that? The page with the builder. I know PHP but never configured/designed for WordPress.

I am. I'm jerking off to them right now

right because online coaches / PUA fags never lie

I have never made money from wordpress before. I mainly use adobe muse for simple clients since if i'm hosting a clients site on my account it usually takes up a database file of which I am allowed 25

You're killing my boner

PHP developer here. Most people looking for a site only need something simple enough to do in a few hours if they aren't too specific on details and you can easily charge several hundred to several thousand if you're resume is good.

Who's your host?

Jewdaddy. But this site is hosted on his hosting

Thanks. That cleared some things for me.