When are you burgers gonna catch up with the rest of the world? Why insist on gallons pounds miles? Idiots...

When are you burgers gonna catch up with the rest of the world? Why insist on gallons pounds miles? Idiots. Switch to the superior system, it's 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

doneyles.com/LM/Tales.html
listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

According to the file name, every place shaded red is a territory of the u.s.a. Interesting

>it's 2017.
are you using the international standard for timestamps yet?

it's YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.MS
if you're not using that, then you're a bigger problem than converting some units

it seems like DMY because people know the month and the year, but usually not the day of the month

Australia uses Imperial, out at sea and in the country
it's only the coast of Australia (which is the majority) that don't

ITT: appeals to the masses aren't logical fallacies

Kids are too dumb to relearn their units. Teachers are too dumb to teach the units.
Using the same system as the rest would be a convenience and have some benefits. Do you even understand how the metric system works?

Britain still uses imperial too

When the rest of the world catches up, stops being faggot cucks.

conversions aren't that hard and all science is done in metric anyway, so yeah fuck you too. all i said was that just because a whole bunch of people think it's a good idea doesn't make it so by default.

What, and use COMMUNIST units?

USA: Imperial. Been to the fucking moon

Metric Fags: Get on our fucking level before talking shit

The US has to learn both though. So we're twice as good at measuring things.

Just can't stop the winning.

Canadian engineer here. I'm real sick of constantly working in both imperial and metric units because my designs need to be certified in murica. Get with the times you dumb cunts

>nice b8 m8

btw fag.

not in my industry

American here. We're getting real sick of your shit Canada

Metric is based on how many fingers we have. it is a primitive and outdated method. Imperial is based on natural phenomenon that happens frequently. It is modulated to be in phase with the general laws of the universe and the dynamic, or delta, particle conglomeration ratio.
Imperial>Metric

>YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS.MS
You're wrong. It's DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM:SS.MS

>Imperial is based on natural phenomenon
Let's make zero degrees Fahrenheit the freezing point of brine, that makes perfect sense!

Hey americunts, your country is a BIG SHIT with a lot of poors, niggers, mexicans and simmilar shit.
PIC related so funny, TRASH.

>a whole bunch of people
whole science community

yeah i stated as much, what's your point?

Don't forget ounces, pints, quarts, gallons... the list of bullshit goes on

We've tried, our government wont let us.

when are you going to send someone to the moon?

>what's your point?
It's not a bunch of people

Did you ask trump?

you fucking idiot. do you even know how much a hogshead is?

Tomorrow BASTARD with retard country with full NIGGERS, MEXICANS, JEWS, POORS... and similar shit.

winrar

ok im. going to try and explain this to you, if a large group of people believe something is right, that doesn't make it true by default. take most conspiracy theories for example, they are believed by many and are horse shit. popularity by itself does not make something correct, that's all i stated and i stand by it

kek
good argument
whole world, switch to emparial now!

Here you go, all the programming and calculations were in metric but internal unit conversions from imperial were done to allow dumb americunts to use the GUI.
doneyles.com/LM/Tales.html

see

>if a large group of people
that group happens to be the scientific community, not faggots on a basket weaving forum. Scientists have more of a say on this than 15 year old faggots who believe hillary is an alien.

Why the fuck would I memorize that unit conversion when it's so archaic?

Subscribe just as an extra nail in the coffin

listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

MOON = HOAX

ok now you are using ad hominem as well as appealing to the masses, on top of derailing from the central theme of my argument. i never once stated that scientists don't know what they are doing, and in fact stated that all science is done in metric, this works and functions just fine. why do you think fallacious arguments shouldn't be called out for the bullshit it is?

on a side note i pretty much agree that it would be better if we unified shit like math, science and language, good luck though

>day/month
when you look at a calendar, do you find the day first?

>could be
nigger anything "could be", literally fucking ANYTHING

>good luck though
well that's up to you though, mail trump or something, ask him. It's us that needs to change

>us
US

>humans can't work together and it's trumps fault
read up on history

you're arguing for the sake of it, I didn't say it was trump's fault. I said ask him for the change

my bad i thought it was implied it was all his fault, most people do that all the time so it's an easy mistake to make

yeah I suppose he gets the blame for everything these days, even shit that happened before his time.

this is true with all people with power, but yeah it's the way of the world

the dam busters - 1954 is on tv, there is a black dog called nigger, it died. Trump's fault?

obviously, at least according to zealous political adversaries