What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? Pic related

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? Pic related

water, you fucking degenerates.

pretty good. not amazing, but good

Water. I spent a lot on booze last night for a 4/20 party. Which ended up being me and 2 other people.

I loves me some juice

And getting high

I'm having margaritas with Altos tequila.

Last night was 4/21 sherlock

Because the the two are exclusive...

>Dur hur I'm a raging alcoholic

Have fun drinking rubbing alcohol faggot

Fireball whiskey cause I'm broke and it's cheap.

Tbh I'd rather just drink some Jim but it's a few dollars more per pint, and wanted to use the extra cash for a 6 pack of cheap beer.

Could have just went with some Chymes and got more beer, but it tastes awful. At least fireball is tolerable

Heineken

You better have a vagina.

Time zones buddy, you forget about those?

I could try to push my dick up inside if that would make you happy.

Like I said, I'm fucking broke and it's cheap. Makers is usually my drink of choice

I always knew op was into sea-men

i've had a glass of cabernet sauvingon and some calamari. then after i got home, i've knocked back IPA's til the cows come home. (they haven't).

the girl that i am in love with is dead set on a career that will take her far away. and i do not have any plan that will help me go with her.

but i have decided that i will do anything for her. and i will use my talents to get a job wherever she is.

we fit each other too perfectly for me to fuck this up. we're like two jig-saw pieces that make a picture on top.

Man I need to restock on this shit.

Yum rum

I drank a whole bottle of wine, dropped me for 5 hours

drinking to the memory of my dead fish. How pathetic i that?

Sorry to hear that, and that's deep as hell

kirkland scotch

the best part about our relationship was the past election. if that makes any sense. we were the complete opposite. she martin o'malley, and i wanted bernie. then she wanted hillary, and i wanted trump. and then after the election, we were so fucking flabbergasted about everything, we just loved all reactions that happened.

if there is hope in the world right now, it's the fact that two people with opposing political viewpoints can fuck each others' brains out and be happy with their life. anyone else focused on throwing bricks and dumpsters at each other at some backwater college town in california can just eat shit.

>bottled in bond
my man

Is it any good? I'm seriously curious

My man

Damn good bourbon

i don't think it will be a big deal. the biggest issue is me finding a job. and at the risk of her reading this, i am honestly the more creative of the two of us. so i think i will be able to find something with my shitty degree, and charisma.

apart from that, i do need to finish out my bug-out bag, since i can't take it with me on an airplane. i have a bottle of laphroaig to finish, and i have no responsibilities until monday. so this will be a glorious weekend.

at least that's good stuff

Not bad for the price. $18 for 1.75 L.
I prefer Wild Turkey or Jameson personally.

Thanks friend. I appreciate your positivity

you're welcome friend. Mourn and enjoy good scotch and get a new pet soon. What was your pets name? pic is my drink

God tier

PISS

I meant the plural form of fish. I went out of town and my friend accidentally overfed them. Ammonium spike killed 5 of my 8 fish so far. I spent my easter hauling buckets to keep the remaing 3 alive

Draining the last drops now.
About all that's left is some homemade limoncello.

That's some good whisky.

ahhhh that's horrible I used to be a fish guy too, my brother is really into it and has the whole saltwater setup. I liked freshwater better. Fish can live a week at least without food so it's better to just tell your friend to not touch anything next time. my condolences

They call it scotch. And it's fucken blended.

some spiced 100 proof captain morgan what what..

Oban is great. I didn't realize it's so expensive. ($120 a bottle here). When I was in college my friendly neighborhood bartender sold it to me for $2 a glass.

I fucking hate the "us versus them" mentality in politics right now. People used to respect the others' opinion, but now it seems if you're not with the good side, you're a fucking dipshit

Macallan 12

Happens. No malicious intent, so I'm not too upset about it. I'd love to make the saltwater leap but I'm not at a stage in my life that I could handle it, I don't think

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen ever. " spiced rum what what.." omg perfection

I meant t reply to you with this post but I miscclicked

Jameson

Zachariah harris fireball ans bud light

MD 20/20

I want to die

Saltwater is hard as fuck. My brother is really good with keeping fish and researches the hell out of it. They still die for no reason even when he's doing everything right. Freshwater is still really pretty. I love neon tetras and other school fish. Don't get guppies unless you want hundreds of them, they breed like crazy. My favorite was this awesome dragon goby that was a total bro. He lived through anything

I've been in this hobby a few years and I agree, tetras are beautiful. They're asleep but I have a school of them in one of my tanks that my friend didn't poison.

literally that. sailor jerry's is the shit.
the good shit.

good taste OP

It is 7am here....

>sailor jerry's is the shit.
Have you tried this?

It was my go-to until the local place stopped carrying it.

Pic related. I don't have much money right now.

so what are you drinking?

hey that stuff is amazing for the price. 50 cents a can and better than most big brands

very beautiful. Glad they survived

It is really sweet, maybe a step or two above malt liquor in regard to flavor. But, as you mentioned, it's cheap and does its job well.

>impying 7am is "tonight"

plain coke

Got a 40 of king cobra and a six pack of old milwaukee also some left over rolling rock

yea it's sweet and sour to me down here in arizona. As for malt liquors, the only ones I like are old english 800 and mickeys

Oh shit I'm drinking that right now.
I think il finish the bottle soon.

my night ends at 9AM pussy fag

are you a callgirl?

I'd rather be drinking Jim bean red stage. But I used to love sailor jerry a lot when I was younger but it does not taste the same now.

sprite.

I'm whatever you want me to be

I'll do Mickeys some times or pic related if necessary. SR was $1.09 a tallboy can in Mississippi, but shit is outrageously priced here in Berkeley.

E&J brandy

oh man that's the malt I hate the most, I can't do SR at all it makes me puke and tastes like ass. If you like it more power to you. Wow Berkley were you there to see antifa get fucking chased out of their own home city?

How sweet. I always wanted a hollowed out torso lamp shade.

i get that stuff for $2.99 for 4 pints, that's 64 ounces

can't beat 211, the definitive cheap-ass alcoholic beer

What the actual fuck is with the 'proof' shit, like seriously, oh it just means twice the ethanol content. How is that helpful? Alcohol by volume makes more sense.. i.e. Smirnoff Vodka is 37.5%
Is this anouther American derp measurement?

I live in west Berkeley, so I'm far enough from the downtown area to avoid that conflict. Shit is crazy here both in regards to political activism and the huge transient/homeless population.

Well I'm already empty inside!

Poorfag is poor.

Also, green because it was $10 / 750 ml / 40%, and black was $12 / 750 ml / 43%. That's $10 / 300 ml vs $12 / 322.5 ml, or 3.33 cents /ml vs 3.72 cents / ml.

===* The More You Know

Only way to go you pansy faggots...well besides liquor

proof is burning rate compared to gun powder. a true amerifag way to measure things..

Saaame bro with ginger beer

>thinking 10 dollars for a 750 means you are poor

gtfo richfag normie

I'd also get the Triple Export some times. Shit is just as bad but in a different packaging.

vodka and beer in that order

I don't know how you live there, it's got to be one of the most stressful places to live. Good luck friend

beer and wine in that order

Where do you live? Not him but in ABC states the tax is insane.

The cheapest handle I've seen is 9 dollars for Popov vodka.

never seen that stuff on the shelf only online, but it sems like the exact same thing

woodford reserve

sailor jerry is hit or miss. more of a whiskey guy

my go to

i live in MO and yes, 9 for a HANDLE is cheap, that guy was saying 10 for a FIFTH is cheap

Four Loko, Steel Reserve and PBR. Anyone replies to me and gets dubs and I'll take 10 drinks. Cheers.

It's really not that bad. You get used to the city life, and it is much different than living in Mississippi. Working at Cal isnt' too bad, and I have a medical card, so I really don't have too many complaints. Good luck to you too, user.

A handle IS a fifth, or am I just completely retarded?