Hello Sup Forums I'm a complete stranger that I'd thought you like to get to know from time to time...

Hello Sup Forums I'm a complete stranger that I'd thought you like to get to know from time to time, feel free to ask me anything, insult me, or call me a newfag
Feel free to call me Larry

Whats one piece of advice you would give to a 22 year old with extreme paranoia and an overactive brain?

>my head wont stop and anything will work at this point.

Use any form of escapism you prefer be it listening to your favorite music while trying to slow your breathing (kind like meditating, i do it form time to time) or if you have a creative mind, write stories or something of a similar beat. Hope you get over your problem user

Bump? I'd thought there would be alot more anons then again it's 1am

Hi Larry,

please post your funniest pixxx

I'm fine enough with that

Sup Larry, how have you been?

kek

Thread might die out, rip

Been doing fine really, I had to quit my job last week because there was unfair treatment and general "being an asshole to your workers" happening to me and others from a team leader, and I point this out to the higher ups and show them that it's in their rules, but they ended up defending her and I didn't stand for it

have some moreee
also just found this image, basically me

What is life if not one uncertain windstorm of ups and downs.

I'd say it's the fun of having new experiences is what's good about life. Even if it's bad ones, you may not have liked it happening, but it's an experience right? Me being 21, I'm still experiencing new stuff like jumping into Sup Forums (I started last week actually lol) and seeing a new low when it comes to "dark shit"

Still not many posters? :L

You still have so much to learn, we all have. You only stop learning when you're dead.

Very true kinds makes you wish you could live forever right? because internet content alone, there's so much of it, and that can double over if you learn another language and finding out even more.
Even offline there's history of cultures and history of each and every human being! Truly so much stuff to learn and know about

Oh also every image has a story to it, neat right? not that I know about any of the stuff I'm posting

Still tryin to keep my thread alive, guess I wasn't click baiting enough?

Welp i guess it's goodbye then?